HGH - At What Dose Did You Get Sides?

You're on 10-12iU of growth while on just TRT dose of test? Is that a common thing to run it like that with such a low roid dose? I'm new to the hgh conversation. Forgive my shit.
Alexi is cool, but that doesn't make any sence to me either ? Enless a weight cut or injury recovery?

What am I missing?

Do you use the G7 on your back upper arm or abdomen?
If on upper Arm, any issues training delts/triceps?
any "surprises" you saw while wearing it? (some foods that spiked BS immensely where you havent thought they would or something like that)
Upper back arm. Haven't run into any issues yet. Was worried about pressure on it w/ stuff like the preacher curl bench but didn't end up being an issue.

First day I ate some candy while fasted just to see - only like 30g sugar. Spiked super fast then crashed back to normal. Was neat to watch. I cut soda awhile back and switched energy drinks to sugar free so no spikes from that. Seems like higher fat content in a meal prevents carbs from spiking and blood glucose stays stable. Still early on in playing with it though.

Upper back arm. Haven't run into any issues yet. Was worried about pressure on it w/ stuff like the preacher curl bench but didn't end up being an issue.

First day I ate some candy while fasted just to see - only like 30g sugar. Spiked super fast then crashed back to normal. Was neat to watch. I cut soda awhile back and switched energy drinks to sugar free so no spikes from that. Seems like higher fat content in a meal prevents carbs from spiking and blood glucose stays stable. Still early on in playing with it though.
i will definitely also get some.
in EU quite expensive but i guess they are worth it

why doesnt it make sense?
A leaner off-season or an improved cut isnt worth it?
In my head, off season no you could add a tad more gear and food, would make more sence to me. Be more cost effective also + more drive in the gym I could go on an on. Just imo.

And improved cut does make sense if u can deal with the water retention, that's y I mentioned it.

In my head, off season no you could add a tad more gear and food, would make more sence to me. Be more cost effective also + more drive in the gym I could go on an on. Just imo.

And improved cut does make sense if u can deal with the water retention, that's y I mentioned it.
well, i mean you will have to go through a recovery phase sooner or later where you let your bloodwork recover. This is the scenario where trt + high hgh makes sense imo. HGH doesnt mess with your bloodwork apart from BS which is manageable by cardio+diet+eventually supps.
a full blown off-season is high gear+high hgh,you are right :D

well, i mean you will have to go through a recovery phase sooner or later where you let your bloodwork recover. This is the scenario where trt + high hgh makes sense imo. HGH doesnt mess with your bloodwork apart from BS which is manageable by cardio+diet+eventually supps.
a full blown off-season is high gear+high hgh,you are right :D
So it's just for cruising between cycles?
I thought he meant his regular protocol was 10-12iu HGH with trt all year. Bridging with it makes total sense. I'm sure if makes sense to run it like that all year anyways, just haven't heard of it before.

I can tell the water retention at 4+. I haven’t ever gone very high though and don’t have a lot of experience.

I do have a stupid question though. If it causes water retention, what do bodybuilders do during contest prep? Water retention in an agent used primarily during a cut for added weight loss seems counterproductive?

I can tell the water retention at 4+. I haven’t ever gone very high though and don’t have a lot of experience.

I do have a stupid question though. If it causes water retention, what do bodybuilders do during contest prep? Water retention in an agent used primarily during a cut for added weight loss seems counterproductive?
Many cut GH pre contest.

So it's just for cruising between cycles?
I thought he meant his regular protocol was 10-12iu HGH with trt all year. Bridging with it makes total sense. I'm sure if makes sense to run it like that all year anyways, just haven't heard of it before.
oh not sure what he is doing.
I assumed it is for the recovery time. I know no bodybuilder who stays on 125mg test a week forever

Many cut GH pre contest.

but only like 1 week out.
the rest of the time it is very useful to stay fuller while leaning out faster

You're on 10-12iU of growth while on just TRT dose of test? Is that a common thing to run it like that with such a low roid dose? I'm new to the hgh conversation. Forgive my shit.

Doing a bit of an experiment. Trying to see how GH does to maintain gains from last cycle. So far so good.

Used to get it at 2/2iu a day and had to back down from higher amounts or very slowly add .5iu a week at a time because of that pins and needles when sleeping or waking. Worked up to 4/4iu a day.

Took a break for a few months, jumped right back to 4/4iu a day and not really feeling that same pins and needles still (I mean it's been only about 4 days so maybe it'll take a few days still).

AFAIK you just run HGH as high as you can?

Last edited:
Used to get it at 2/2iu a day and had to back down from higher amounts or very slowly add .5iu a week at a time because of that pins and needles when sleeping or waking. Worked up to 4/4iu a day.

Took a break for a few months, jumped right back to 4/4iu a day and not really feeling that same pins and needles still (I mean it's been only about 4 days so maybe it'll take a few days still).

AFAIK you just run HGH as high as you can?
It’s not unusual to not need to titrate up again after doing it the first time according to Type-IIX

To be honest I have no idea how much HGH to use, I feel like I could just keep pushing it a lot higher. I mean the stuff is fairly cheap anyways nowadays. It took a while to build up to 3/3, 4/4, now I think I could do a lot more easily. I miss that pins and needles feeling lol

Like should I just blast as much as possible permanently...

Then again I can't feel my fingers anyways because of jiu jitsu

To be honest I have no idea how much HGH to use, I feel like I could just keep pushing it a lot higher. I mean the stuff is fairly cheap anyways nowadays. It took a while to build up to 3/3, 4/4, now I think I could do a lot more easily. I miss that pins and needles feeling lol

Y’all make me look like such a wuss lol. Never gone over 5 a day.

Y’all make me look like such a wuss lol. Never gone over 5 a day.

5 IU/d?

1708312289195.png

Pushed up to 2/4 and was fine, then got greedy and got terrible paresthesia. DIdn't notice any water retention and thought the cause was something else. Wondering how long I need to back off to let the sides dissipate? Couple days off and 2iu and the sides come back.

Just go up .5-1iu a week, let it settle, and then go up again. Before you know it you'll be blasting 4/4 no problem and then you'll miss that feeling and wonder if all your hgh is fake