Hgh blood work off cycle

Tinknocker

Got blood results back for 4iu gh. 4iu 2.5-3hrs before blood draw. Currently not on cycle or trt. Kinda surprised at the gh and igf1. Also wondering why estradiol is high. Last cycle about 15 weeks back. 8 week cycle. Wanting to do another shortly. Dropped gh right after I took this and started running a different source from here that was highly recommended. Any insight, advice or criticism please. Thanks

Attachments

• Blood2:2023.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Got blood results back for 4iu gh. 4iu 2.5-3hrs before blood draw. Currently not on cycle or trt. Kinda surprised at the gh and igf1. Also wondering why estradiol is high. Last cycle about 15 weeks back. 8 week cycle. Wanting to do another shortly. Dropped gh right after I took this and started running a different source from here that was highly recommended. Any insight, advice or criticism please. Thanks
How long were you on the gh as in weeks or months? Pretty sure the standard is 10iu a few hours before for the gh serum. Do you have baselines to compare to, or past hgh bloodwork?

How long were you on the gh as in weeks or months? Pretty sure the standard is 10iu a few hours before for the gh serum. Do you have baselines to compare to, or past hgh bloodwork?
My baseline was 270, 8 weeks on from 2mgs up to 4mgs. My CTS and joint pain was so bad at 5-6ius Ive taken 3 mos off of it.

@T&H Ordered some novotrops in July or august. Was sent golden tops (didn’t know who or where the gold tops were from as he didn’t advertise having anything like that) and told there was an issue getting novotrop us domestic due to supply chain issues. Started gold tops in august. Asked source a month later when he would fulfill the order and send the remainder (ie novotrop). He told me the order had been completed. I sent email of promise he would send me novo (to fulfill equal mg) when it was in stock and at that point he sent a kit of novo but it seemed like he was pissed and I wasn’t sure if I trusted him anymore and he was my go to for 5-6yrs. I tried a different source (Ap orders) which is what I was on (for a little over a month)while I took this test. So short answer I have been on gh (or what I thought was gh) constantly since august. I had been on the brand that I tested with for a month prior to test.

And never ran gh previously. Just aas
I am a bit of an odd one where I did hgh long before ever hitting trt. It sounds like he gave you some.mk677 or wtf ever its called and wpuld bump you a bit, as for the 10ius fuck that idk htf bodybuilders sleep or live w that shit

1. You are subclinical hypothyroid. Consider taking some T4, especially as you are running GH

2. Your ferritin is high. You want it around 80 - 100. Go check your transferin saturation asap, chances are you have an iron absorption problem, to which GH isn't helping.

@T&H Ordered some novotrops in July or august. Was sent golden tops (didn’t know who or where the gold tops were from as he didn’t advertise having anything like that) and told there was an issue getting novotrop us domestic due to supply chain issues. Started gold tops in august. Asked source a month later when he would fulfill the order and send the remainder (ie novotrop). He told me the order had been completed. I sent email of promise he would send me novo (to fulfill equal mg) when it was in stock and at that point he sent a kit of novo but it seemed like he was pissed and I wasn’t sure if I trusted him anymore and he was my go to for 5-6yrs. I tried a different source (Ap orders) which is what I was on (for a little over a month)while I took this test. So short answer I have been on gh (or what I thought was gh) constantly since august. I had been on the brand that I tested with for a month prior to test.
Doesn’t look like real GH given your values. Consider sending it to test it?

1. You are subclinical hypothyroid. Consider taking some T4, especially as you are running GH

2. Your ferritin is high. You want it around 80 - 100. Go check your transferin saturation asap, chances are you have an iron absorption problem, to which GH isn't helping.
Thanks brother. I appreciate the time and advice. I just ordered some t4. I had noticed my tsh was 0.01 under their range and looked up what “normal” range was. I had planned on dropping more money on getting a full thyroid panel (t3&t4) to figure out what is going on. I will have to look up t4 protocol and research if there is alternative options. Like I said I would like to cycle again in about a months time, maybe less. But health markers are most important as I’m starting to notice my body getting older (37) and finally realizing I’m not indestructible… I am also going to research ferritin cause I don’t know shit about that.

Doesn’t look like real GH given your values. Consider sending it to test it?
I have 70iu left of the Ap orders stuff, probably just wind up in the trash. And I will definitely be writing a review on eroids once I get a membership and let others know my experience. Will say his var was top notch but after this I’m really suspicious of his primo 200, which I was saving for this next cycle

Thanks brother. I appreciate the time and advice. I just ordered some t4. I had noticed my tsh was 0.01 under their range and looked up what “normal” range was. I had planned on dropping more money on getting a full thyroid panel (t3&t4) to figure out what is going on. I will have to look up t4 protocol and research if there is alternative options. Like I said I would like to cycle again in about a months time, maybe less. But health markers are most important as I’m starting to notice my body getting older (37) and finally realizing I’m not indestructible… I am also going to research ferritin cause I don’t know shit about that.

You're my age ...

Regarding thyroid you'll need to check reverse T3, free T3, free T4 and importantly; antibodies.

Regarding iron and cycling aas/gh; androgens and igf1 lower a hormone called hepcidin which regulates how much iron you absorb from food in your gastrointestinal tract (specifically duodenum and jejunum). If hepcidin is lowered you'll start absorbing too much iron and that wreaks havoc on your whole body. Free iron, ie. non transferin bound iron, which is iron that isn't bound to anything, is a potent free radical and it damages everything from your brain to your liver, heart, etc. It causes mitochondrial dysfunction, cognitive issues, parkinsons, heart issues, thickening of arteries, predisposal to bacterial and fungal infections, etc. A good way of knowing how high levels of free iron you have is measuring transferin saturation, which is what you must measure next along with TIBC, UIBC, TRANSFERIN, FERRITIN and iron. A good measure is also serum Coq10 levels, which are usually lowered in high inflammatory, mitochondrial dysfunction states.

Don't cycle until you get this things checked/fixed.

You're my age ...

Regarding thyroid you'll need to check reverse T3, free T3, free T4 and importantly; antibodies.

Regarding iron and cycling aas/gh; androgens and igf1 lower a hormone called hepcidin which regulates how much iron you absorb from food in your gastrointestinal tract (specifically duodenum and jejunum). If hepcidin is lowered you'll start absorbing too much iron and that wreaks havoc on your whole body. Free iron, ie. non transferin bound iron, which is iron that isn't bound to anything, is a potent free radical and it damages everything from your brain to your liver, heart, etc. It causes mitochondrial dysfunction, cognitive issues, parkinsons, heart issues, thickening of arteries, predisposal to bacterial and fungal infections, etc. A good way of knowing how high levels of free iron you have is measuring transferin saturation, which is what you must measure next along with TIBC, UIBC, TRANSFERIN, FERRITIN and iron. A good measure is also serum Coq10 levels, which are usually lowered in high inflammatory, mitochondrial dysfunction states.

Don't cycle until you get this things checked/fixed.
Yo, what an explanation! U don’t know how much I appreciate it. I don’t fully comprehend. It like the saying “you’re so dumb, you don’t even know how dumb you are” or how does one find an answer if they don’t even know the question to ask. So now I know some things to look up and the exact tests I need to sign up for. And I got a thick skull so I need someone to tell me hey dummy, don’t run another until u fix this shit. Appreciate you bro. Should I knock off the gh as well until figured out? I’m sure it would help. Or lower to 2iu. I do quite like the 3d effect and the added pump/motivation (could be placebo) it gives me while off cycle. And the sleep benefits are nice.

Yo, what an explanation! U don’t know how much I appreciate it. I don’t fully comprehend. It like the saying “you’re so dumb, you don’t even know how dumb you are” or how does one find an answer if they don’t even know the question to ask. So now I know some things to look up and the exact tests I need to sign up for. And I got a thick skull so I need someone to tell me hey dummy, don’t run another until u fix this shit. Appreciate you bro. Should I knock off the gh as well until figured out? I’m sure it would help. Or lower to 2iu. I do quite like the 3d effect and the added pump/motivation (could be placebo) it gives me while off cycle. And the sleep benefits are nice.

If your transferin sat is high then GH is a bad idea, insulin resistance and mitochondria dysfunction become a real pain (brain fog). If you're feeling normal, clear, I don't see a problem. But your GH seems underdosed.

However, being on 4iu's for so long ... since august ... that's not particularly healthy ... But that's your decision. I personally wouldn't do it.

If your transferin sat is high then GH is a bad idea, insulin resistance and mitochondria dysfunction become a real pain (brain fog). If you're feeling normal, clear, I don't see a problem. But your GH seems underdosed.

However, being on 4iu's for so long ... since august ... that's not particularly healthy ... But that's your decision. I personally wouldn't do it.
I can’t thank you enough for any advice/opinions. I guess it’s been my decision because I’ve read that gh is not as beneficial in the short term (such as 12 week cycle of aas) but more so to be ran for 6 months to see viable results. I understand the synergy when running it along with a cycle. but I was also told that it would limit some of the loss of gains while on pct until my natural production of test returns. And I didn’t receive those blood test results until 4 days ago so I didn’t know if my test had rebounded adequately. I was also told to run it for about a month before starting the cycle so that it was already in my system (to raise igf1) by the time I added aas cycle. I am not any type of bodybuilding competitor, rather just an average joe whose life has revolved around sports and use lifting weights as a positive way to relieve stress. It also aids me doing physical labor as my career. So are you saying 4iu for so long is unhealthy and 1-2iu while off cycle might be better? Or is it the time frame of any amount for 6 months? I was told to run it every day, I’ve read about eod or 5 on and 2 off… input? And your decision of “u personally wouldn’t do it”, is that based on what you have seen in your mentors, what u have read, your body’s markers or just a general uneasiness with the substance (risk/reward type of thing)? If you have the time, I’m all ears and if not, thanks for your time already!

I can’t thank you enough for any advice/opinions. I guess it’s been my decision because I’ve read that gh is not as beneficial in the short term (such as 12 week cycle of aas) but more so to be ran for 6 months to see viable results. I understand the synergy when running it along with a cycle. but I was also told that it would limit some of the loss of gains while on pct until my natural production of test returns. And I didn’t receive those blood test results until 4 days ago so I didn’t know if my test had rebounded adequately. I was also told to run it for about a month before starting the cycle so that it was already in my system (to raise igf1) by the time I added aas cycle. I am not any type of bodybuilding competitor, rather just an average joe whose life has revolved around sports and use lifting weights as a positive way to relieve stress. It also aids me doing physical labor as my career. So are you saying 4iu for so long is unhealthy and 1-2iu while off cycle might be better? Or is it the time frame of any amount for 6 months? I was told to run it every day, I’ve read about eod or 5 on and 2 off… input? And your decision of “u personally wouldn’t do it”, is that based on what you have seen in your mentors, what u have read, your body’s markers or just a general uneasiness with the substance (risk/reward type of thing)? If you have the time, I’m all ears and if not, thanks for your time already!
i disagree.

I think it can be beneficial even in the course of 2 months. it is simply icing on the cake. It isnt necessary.

IGF can be lower or higher based off of caloric intake as well.

I know mine was significantly higher on a bulk than a cut

i disagree.

I think it can be beneficial even in the course of 2 months. it is simply icing on the cake. It isnt necessary.

IGF can be lower or higher based off of caloric intake as well.

I know mine was significantly higher on a bulk than a cut
Thank you, I also am beginning to disagree. I have noticed specifically the difference that it makes while off cycle as there are so many differences happening while on aas cycle. I am definitely not a professional in any of this, I have just tried to look up some things and usually opinions are different. I’m open to any suggestions so I can try to do these “unsafe” things in the safest manner.

Thank you, I also am beginning to disagree. I have noticed specifically the difference that it makes while off cycle as there are so many differences happening while on aas cycle. I am definitely not a professional in any of this, I have just tried to look up some things and usually opinions are different. I’m open to any suggestions so I can try to do these “unsafe” things in the safest manner.
its not gonna be phenomenal off cycle. it will help with fat loss even 2-3 iu daily.

it takes about 2 weeks to load up on GH as well.

I have been on HGH for over 14 months(maybe 3 week break because the water retention/sides were insane on my first bulk). I have slammed in 10iu of a product both on recomp and on bulk. The bulk gave me the most issues.

buck for buck hgh is the one of the most costly things you can do.

I just meant that there’s too many variables for me to have noticed all of the benefits of it while on cycle. Can notice more subtle changes when it’s the only variable.
its not gonna be phenomenal off cycle. it will help with fat loss even 2-3 iu daily.

it takes about 2 weeks to load up on GH as well.

I have been on HGH for over 14 months(maybe 3 week break because the water retention/sides were insane on my first bulk). I have slammed in 10iu of a product both on recomp and on bulk. The bulk gave me the most issues.

buck for buck hgh is the one of the most costly things you can do.
And yes I guess it’s costly as far as supplements go… but have you ever tried scuba diving $$$$ lol. I’ve stupidly tried many different substances for bodybuilding. Some I wish I never did now that I know more about them. All different, all different costs. What was the difference between 10iu and 4iu besides cost? Sides? Benefits? Blood work? Thanks