HGH for Distal Bicep Tendon Rupture

akian24

gents,

tore my bicep distal tendon and had surgery 30 days ago. did some research on GH and tendon repair and decided I want some to aid recovery. Did not do deep enough research initially, ended up in the Napsgear trap and ordered a single kit. while it was on the way i researched some more about them and realized i cant trust it to inject into my surgical site. Ive done a ton of digging since and im still between a few source's: Goodlyfe, Opti, Ironlion, and PPP-hgh. (in that order)... anyone have some good other good sources in the current UG market.? or if you can vouch for the 4 listed thatd be great

funny note. NAPSGEAR ended up accidentally sending me 10 kits instead of 1 single kit. so 1500 worth versus 190 worth. im really curious to know what blend of shit they sent me lol. might just test hg serum levels after a 10iu injection to see if it does anything, fuck it, cant kill me. if it goes well i have a year supply... and is there really no shot that they gave me good GH? most of the negative naps sentiment has been from people who use AAS products, but havent hear dof any bunk hgh orders. lmk your thoughts - i am a newbie so i will accept the roasts.

If they can’t make simple AAS what makes you think they fair any better with a 191 amino acid chain of HGH?

Nothing wrong with making mistakes in this game, but not compounding it with the next mistake would be best. Spend the $ to have a vial tested.

As far as the other sources, you’re on the right track. Go read a few recent pages of their threads.

I used Serostim when I tore my bicep... My doctor couldn't believe how quickly I healed... So, I'd say it worked.

If they can’t make simple AAS what makes you think they fair any better with a 191 amino acid chain of HGH?

Nothing wrong with making mistakes in this game, but not compounding it with the next mistake would be best. Spend the $ to have a vial tested.

As far as the other sources, you’re on the right track. Go read a few recent pages of their threads.

Labs for Naps greybtops serum test 4 hrs after 10iu IM injection cam out super high.

54A85076-B0EC-4A9D-8F5D-A26D863408D6.jpeg

I used Serostim when I tore my bicep... My doctor couldn't believe how quickly I healed... So, I'd say it worked.
Just got bicep surgery. Need to recover fast to keep my job. Doctors are reluctant to accommodate. Need help steering me in the right direction so I don't waste too much more valuable time...

Had tendon and bone surgery end of April, used two different sources of HGH, both found through easy searches on this board. Recovery wise my surgeon and physical therapist have put me at two months ahead of schedule. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Do your research through this board, there are endless threads and knowledgable members sharing information.

Good luck with the recovery.

Thank you. What did you 2 types did you use ???
Bpc and tb, and good PT, but there is only so fast you can go.

How come lose job, you are going to have to be careful so it doesnt occur again, it can only heal so fast, can you use one arm?

Can’t speak to the other sources but currently using Goodlyfe’s hgh @ 2-3iu and I’ve noticed a slight physical change in just two weeks. Also improved sleep. No issues with carpal tunnel or water retention at this dose. I will be using this gh @ 4iu soon post gyno surgery in two weeks

Bpc and tb, and good PT, but there is only so fast you can go.

How come lose job, you are going to have to be careful so it doesnt occur again, it can only heal so fast, can you use one arm?
Have some very competitive job and I am in depend contract if I even look like crap they will let me go...