HGH "high" dosing

The peak is at 3 hours then it goes down I believe, so if I pin at midnight by 12 of the next day is already quite lower and you want it to be at its peak instead . So you use the elevation of IGF with insulin. The FFA mobilization should be inhibited as you are drinking carbs during the workout and after the workout you have pwo meal. Am I wrong?

I'm mostly telling you what other ppl have told me and many coaches do. I'm no expert on the matter
Just do was is easy for you. Many coaches wanna tell stuff to make them smarter,
HGH is made do dose 1 time a day at 18 to 36iu pr day

What's the highest IU of HGH you would take per day if you don't want to use insulin? I'm on 4.8iu a day now. No insulin. Happy with the results so far but I have not ran any hgh labs yet or gotten any side effects really. Maybe my hands tingled a few times but not like every day.

I've done up to 12 IU with zero blood sugar issues. That's going to be a highly individual need and will be based on your body fat and activity levels.

What's the highest IU of HGH you would take per day if you don't want to use insulin? I'm on 4.8iu a day now. No insulin. Happy with the results so far but I have not ran any hgh labs yet or gotten any side effects really. Maybe my hands tingled a few times but not like every day.
Personally anything above 5IU for me it's too much at least with the lifestyle I'm having at the moment. If I did a lot more cardio maybe it could be ok. Not sure.

With GLP1 you can probably push the limit higher :)

From what people are saying, anywhere from 3-4iu to 25iu

Personally anything above 5IU for me it's too much at least with the lifestyle I'm having at the moment. If I did a lot more cardio maybe it could be ok. Not sure.

With GLP1 you can probably push the limit higher :)
Yeah that's what I was wondering I walk 10 miles a day for my job so I get too much cardio already but my legs definitely have grown just from all the walking.

Attachments

• L8.webp
    L8.webp
    767.4 KB · Views: 1
Back