HGH "high" dosing

Rains your potassium intake and what you call.... CTS (which is not) will disappear.
The problem is high sodium and low potassium. I use some low sodium salt during the day which has potassium inside and never had this issue.
You mean I should increase potassium and decrease sodium?
I am using iodized sea salt for every meal. So should I
reduce or eliminate salt completely and add potassium supplementation?
If it is not CTS, then what is that? The symptoms are exactly like CTS.
ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

I will add that my body generally does not hold water, this problem is limited to my hands and fingers, only there they become swollen during the night.

Attachments

• 1728799699691.webp
    1728799699691.webp
    320 bytes · Views: 0
15iu is a region where many get very strong side effects. there could be sleep problems. I get numb arms and carpal tunnel syndrome at 3IU. In theory the more HGH the better, unfortunately in practice it becomes uncomfortable. In the long term, your face will also change.

It's parasthesia of the median nerve caused by edema which could loosely be described as CTS, but that term usually refers to an injury that causes inflammation and as a result compression of the median nerve.
In any case, the symptoms and the end result are the same, only the cause differs. The pharmacy leaflet for growth hormone describes it as CTS, as one of the side effects.
Anyway I will try to lower sodium and increase potassium.

Back