HGH "high" dosing

30iu 2 nights ago accidentally. Best sleep I've had in a while. Not much for CTS really no more than a slight tingle in my fingers/arm if I sleep too long on my side/shoulder. Kinda has me wanting to titrate up to high dose now from 10iu
Don't... HGH is not candies unless you going PRO I wouldn't go past 10IU and that is already a lot. Unless you wanna grow new organs.

30iu 2 nights ago accidentally. Best sleep I've had in a while. Not much for CTS really no more than a slight tingle in my fingers/arm if I sleep too long on my side/shoulder. Kinda has me wanting to titrate up to high dose now from 10iu

No CTS kinda makes sense in light of people doing the quick & dirty GH serum test. Going from zero to 10 IU (single dose just for the test) doesn't cause CTS.

Maybe it takes a few days of consistent higher dosing, I guess, for fluid to build up (?)

Don't... HGH is not candies unless you going PRO I wouldn't go past 10IU and that is already a lot. Unless you wanna grow new organs.
I'm hoping to clear up a little acne, add an inch to my forehead and my weiner.

Probably right though I should stick to the trazodone or promethazine for sleeping

Back