HGH "high" dosing

30iu 2 nights ago accidentally. Best sleep I've had in a while. Not much for CTS really no more than a slight tingle in my fingers/arm if I sleep too long on my side/shoulder. Kinda has me wanting to titrate up to high dose now from 10iu
Don't... HGH is not candies unless you going PRO I wouldn't go past 10IU and that is already a lot. Unless you wanna grow new organs.

30iu 2 nights ago accidentally. Best sleep I've had in a while. Not much for CTS really no more than a slight tingle in my fingers/arm if I sleep too long on my side/shoulder. Kinda has me wanting to titrate up to high dose now from 10iu

No CTS kinda makes sense in light of people doing the quick & dirty GH serum test. Going from zero to 10 IU (single dose just for the test) doesn't cause CTS.

Maybe it takes a few days of consistent higher dosing, I guess, for fluid to build up (?)

Don't... HGH is not candies unless you going PRO I wouldn't go past 10IU and that is already a lot. Unless you wanna grow new organs.
I'm hoping to clear up a little acne, add an inch to my forehead and my weiner.

Probably right though I should stick to the trazodone or promethazine for sleeping

Kind of enjoying insulin pre and post workout too

I find on bulks when you're pushing calories and carbs, combined with 10iu+ if hgh and blood sugar gets hard to manage even with cardio and berberine/metformin. Started dosing nolvalin r subq pre workout, and IM post workout and the results have been great so far. Recovery is noticeably better too

J'ai commencé l'insuline il y a deux jours en pré-entraînement, en vérifiant ma glycémie avant et pendant l'entraînement.

Je suis ce protocole : je mange mon repas, et 1h30 après je prends de la GH, puis 45 minutes après, je prends 5 unités d'insuline et je commence mon intra-entraînement avec 110g de Vitargo pour une séance d'entraînement de 2h .

Ça marche bien, ma glycémie reste entre 90 et 110 tout au long de l'entraînement. Le premier jour, j'ai eu peur car j'ai attendu 10 minutes après l'insuline avant de prendre un shake avec de la crème de riz et des protéines, et en seulement 10 minutes, ma glycémie est passée de 105 à 73 mg /dL.
J'ai rapidement pris 30g de sucre blanc, et elle est immédiatement montée à 100.

Depuis, je n'attends plus et je ne prends que des sucres rapides.

Vos suggestions et commentaires sont les bienvenus.

J'ai commencé l'insuline il y a deux jours en pré-entraînement, en vérifiant ma glycémie avant et pendant l'entraînement.

Je suis ce protocole : je mange mon repas, et 1h30 après je prends de la GH, puis 45 minutes après, je prends 5 unités d'insuline et je commence mon intra-entraînement avec 110g de Vitargo pour une séance d'entraînement de 2h .

Ça marche bien, ma glycémie reste entre 90 et 110 tout au long de l'entraînement. Le premier jour, j'ai eu peur car j'ai attendu 10 minutes après l'insuline avant de prendre un shake avec de la crème de riz et des protéines, et en seulement 10 minutes, ma glycémie est passée de 105 à 73 mg /dL.
J'ai rapidement pris 30g de sucre blanc, et elle est immédiatement montée à 100.

Depuis, je n'attends plus et je ne prends que des sucres rapides.

Vos suggestions et commentaires sont les bienvenus.
Bro BG at 70 its nothing scary lol. Without GH I have 70 easily as BG when fasted.

Imho too much carbo intraworkout, you can try to reduce it slowly :)

I read that hypoglycemia is below 70.
Iwas afraid it would keep dropping and I’d lose control lol.

And that the ideal level during training is between 90 and 105.
What do you think?

I read that hypoglycemia is below 70.

And that the ideal level during training is between 90 and 105.
What do you think?
True you shouldn't train at 70 but if you reach 70 just after injecting is not like you are collapsing, just drink a bit of your intraworkout and you will be fine, unless you are super sensitive but it doesn't look like that or you would have said that you were having the shakes etc. If you didn't check your BG probably you wouldn't even know you had 70 isnt it?

When I saw 70 on the meter when it was 105 just 10 minutes earlier, I panicked and started shaking. It’s impossible to know if it was fear or my blood sugar causing it, lol.

Back