HGH "high" dosing

Eating a meal beforehand goes without saying. But if you push the IU high enough, there's still the potential for issues.

And you want to push the IUs close to the max. If you get nowhere close to the max, then you are simply replacing endogenous with exogenous Insulin. Will have zero effect (unless your pancreas is already toast).
Yeah I've been doing 20iu pre and 20iu post, but only on my legs and back day as I'm in a bulking phase and really want to push the size and maximize the GH usage.

No issues with the pre meal and intra shake and hypo, then post workout I'll do 99% lean ground turkey and 1 cup of rice, usually about 8oz of turkey and 1 cup of rice immediately post workout, then another 8oz of turkey and 1 cup of rice like 1-1.5 hours later. If that's still not enough I'll add in some pedialite or Gatorade

I'm constantly checking blood glucose post workout so I can always make adjustments as needed. I'm enjoying the protocol though, I'd even go as far as to say it's highly effective. I've been packing on a lot of mass with minimal fat gain

Yeah I've been doing 20iu pre and 20iu post, but only on my legs and back day as I'm in a bulking phase and really want to push the size and maximize the GH usage.

No issues with the pre meal and intra shake and hypo, then post workout I'll do 99% lean ground turkey and 1 cup of rice, usually about 8oz of turkey and 1 cup of rice immediately post workout, then another 8oz of turkey and 1 cup of rice like 1-1.5 hours later. If that's still not enough I'll add in some pedialite or Gatorade

I'm constantly checking blood glucose post workout so I can always make adjustments as needed. I'm enjoying the protocol though, I'd even go as far as to say it's highly effective. I've been packing on a lot of mass with minimal fat gain
40iu you must be a big dude!

To optimize anabolism with insulin and carbohydrates, the goal is to synchronize the right amount of each element according to your workout. It’s not necessarily about using "a lot" of each, but rather about finding a precise balance to avoid glucose drops while maximizing the anabolic response.

Insulin: Moderate doses (like 5-10 IU) can be enough, but they should be adjusted based on your metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and diet. The goal is to maximize nutrient absorption and facilitate anabolism without causing hypoglycemia.

Carbohydrates: They should be present in sufficient amounts to support insulin and prevent blood sugar drops. Fast-acting carbs (like sugars) are useful before and during training to keep glucose levels stable, especially with intra-workout consumption.

The idea is to provide carbs at the right time (before, during, and after training) to support insulin's effects without overloading the body. Adjusting the amount of carbs based on how you feel and your glucose measurements will help you avoid energy crashes and maximize muscle growth.
I never noticed much in that 5-10 iu range. Over 10 iu, however, caused strength to increase and weight to go up noticeably.

That was always one shot, pre workout, so maybe using smaller doses around meal time would work better, I don't know. I never tried anything but preworkout.

I never noticed much in that 5-10 iu range. Over 10 iu, however, caused strength to increase and weight to go up noticeably.

That was always one shot, pre workout, so maybe using smaller doses around meal time would work better, I don't know. I never tried anything but preworkout.
i tried max 10IU and the only thing noticing is better pumps, can't feel anything else at the moment

With the protocol I'm following, GH 45 minutes before training, lots of fast-acting sugars during the workout with 5 units of NovoRapid. I have insane energy available, and I train like someone on PEDs—anyone could see it, even a blind person:)

Ifeel like the sugar goes straight into the bloodstream without passing through the stomach.

Last edited:
The peak is at 3 hours then it goes down I believe, so if I pin at midnight by 12 of the next day is already quite lower and you want it to be at its peak instead . So you use the elevation of IGF with insulin. The FFA mobilization should be inhibited as you are drinking carbs during the workout and after the workout you have pwo meal. Am I wrong?

I'm mostly telling you what other ppl have told me and many coaches do. I'm no expert on the matter

This is what my coach has me doing now as we go into the off season. Even before I start my insulin protocol. Different protocols for off season and for cutting that are alternated between. But not at 10iu. Probably won’t reach 10 iu for a while.

Back when I was abusing insulin intra-workout, I never checked my BG and simply adjusted my insulin dosages and shake-sipping based on whether I had cold sweats, shaking, nausea or dizziness.

NOT RECOMMENDED. Had I passed out, the retards at my gym probably would have injected me with both narcan and epinephrine.
Jeeez Narcan is for opioids....

Regarding insulin...
20iu log prewo
20iu log postwo

It's the Milo's protocol and works like a charm If you keep other meals relatively low on calories. At start you see a good spike in bw but the body in like 1/2 weeks adjusts.

impossible for me to exceed the 4 iu per day

How do you overcome the pain at night?
It's very personal, I have no pain anymore, it was like that before with times you get used to it and your body get adjusted. I remember waking up with all my arms numbs and couldn't fucking move them or couldn't clench my fist without moving it like a robot.

So unless GH is not working anymore for me, I guess your body adapt.

Jeeez Narcan is for opioids....

Regarding insulin...
20iu log prewo
20iu log postwo

It's the Milo's protocol and works like a charm If you keep other meals relatively low on calories. At start you see a good spike in bw but the body in like 1/2 weeks adjusts.
Yeah Milo's is a smart dude. His protocols are super intense too

Back