HGH, IGF-1 and tendons

To be honest, considering how EVERYONE in the BB community has an extreme hardon for rIGF1 (increlex), it baffles me how all that's available are these sketchy and weird analogues...

Couldn’t you just use MK-677 to increase HGH and IGF-1 production in your body to get the results you’re looking for? I’m currently having some tendon issues and I have physiotherapy and I use BPC-157 at 316mcg twice a day,
so 632mcg in total (they’re slightly overdosed and labeled at 250mcg). Now I’m looking to either start using MK-677 with it or Anavar to speed it up even more.

Couldn’t you just use MK-677 to increase HGH and IGF-1 production in your body to get the results you’re looking for? I’m currently having some tendon issues and I have physiotherapy and I use BPC-157 at 316mcg twice a day,
so 632mcg in total (they’re slightly overdosed and labeled at 250mcg). Now I’m looking to either start using MK-677 with it or Anavar to speed it up even more.

But that wasn’t my question was it

You get a worthy boost from mk, but nothing like 4 iu

Yeah I get that but I’m only looking to take a very light dose anyway just to boost my HGH and igf-1 a little bit to recover an inflammation in my shoulder tendon.

The question is still open as to whether moderately supraphysiological levels of GH have moderate effect on collagen synthesis. The research suggests that very high dose GH has a significant effect. The rest is extrapolation.

For me GH is just not worth the water retention. I don’t know if IGF-1 would be easier to control, IE if careful administration could lead to the desired tendon strength enhancement without weight gain. Seeing as it’s not available to me I’ll be looking into other methods such as high dose GHK-Cu pre workout.

If anyone has any other suggestions for a PED which does for tendons what AAS does for muscles, I’d love to hear.

Hgh 100% enhances collagen synthesis. However, I think it's a gross simplification to say more collagen = fixing tendons. There's a lot more to healing and to the mechanisms of growth factors

Hgh 100% enhances collagen synthesis. However, I think it's a gross simplification to say more collagen = fixing tendons. There's a lot more to healing and to the mechanisms of growth factors
When you assert that HGH “100% enhances collagen synthesis”, you’re presumably basing this on clinical studies? I’m not aware of any which access doses as low as, say, 2-4IU per day. Are you?

When you assert that HGH “100% enhances collagen synthesis”, you’re presumably basing this on clinical studies? I’m not aware of any which access doses as low as, say, 2-4IU per day. Are you?

Yes sir, there's a danish study with muscle biopsy showing dramatic increase in collagen synth when combining exercise with HGH vs control group

The question is still open as to whether moderately supraphysiological levels of GH have moderate effect on collagen synthesis. The research suggests that very high dose GH has a significant effect. The rest is extrapolation.

For me GH is just not worth the water retention. I don’t know if IGF-1 would be easier to control, IE if careful administration could lead to the desired tendon strength enhancement without weight gain. Seeing as it’s not available to me I’ll be looking into other methods such as high dose GHK-Cu pre workout.

If anyone has any other suggestions for a PED which does for tendons what AAS does for muscles, I’d love to hear.
I believe I read that anavar has a high % out of all AAS for collagen synthesis. Dosing protocols to get the desired effect I cannot recall though

Gelatin and vitamin c for collagen tendon repair

the combination of gelatin and vitamin C promotes the body's optimal ability to produce collagen.

Study here
Results: Supplementation with increasing amounts of gelatin increased circulating glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and hydroxylysine, peaking 1 h after the supplement was given. Engineered ligaments treated for 6 d with serum from samples collected before or 1 h after subjects consumed a placebo or 5 or 15 g gelatin showed increased collagen content and improved mechanics. Subjects who took 15 g gelatin 1 h before exercise showed double the amino-terminal propeptide of collagen I in their blood, indicating increased collagen synthesis.

Conclusion: These data suggest that adding gelatin to an intermittent exercise program improves collagen synthesis and could play a beneficial role in injury prevention and tissue repair. This trial was registered at the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry as ACTRN12616001092482.

Gelatin and vitamin c for collagen tendon repair

the combination of gelatin and vitamin C promotes the body's optimal ability to produce collagen.

Study here
Results: Supplementation with increasing amounts of gelatin increased circulating glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and hydroxylysine, peaking 1 h after the supplement was given. Engineered ligaments treated for 6 d with serum from samples collected before or 1 h after subjects consumed a placebo or 5 or 15 g gelatin showed increased collagen content and improved mechanics. Subjects who took 15 g gelatin 1 h before exercise showed double the amino-terminal propeptide of collagen I in their blood, indicating increased collagen synthesis.

Conclusion: These data suggest that adding gelatin to an intermittent exercise program improves collagen synthesis and could play a beneficial role in injury prevention and tissue repair. This trial was registered at the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry as ACTRN12616001092482.
Yeah that’s 100% true. I take gelatin 15g, collagen 15g and vitamin C in my pre workout and I take BPC-157 everyday. I’m just looking to add in either mk-677 at 10mg 3 days on 1 day off or anavar at 20mg 3 days on 1 day off.

Yeah that’s 100% true. I take gelatin 15g, collagen 15g and vitamin C in my pre workout and I take BPC-157 everyday. I’m just looking to add in either mk-677 at 10mg 3 days on 1 day off or anavar at 20mg 3 days on 1 day off.
Mk677 will raise igf1 and help with recovery as like you’ve said it does help tendons in study’s but if you can fight the hunger you get from mk677 I’d use it just watch blood sugars

I’d use var to as it’s used in plenty studies showing healing

Lastly id use some insulin to help further that igf1 spike and push nutrients for extra recovery

How much Vit C are u taking?
I do remember that large doses of it can reduce inflamation in muscle causing less of an adaptation to stimulus. This is why I take vit C a few hours away from the workout but this is not optimal for collagen ...
I was always sceptical of this effect of vit C on muscle especially if on AAS and training Hard!

Mk677 will raise igf1 and help with recovery as like you’ve said it does help tendons in study’s but if you can fight the hunger you get from mk677 I’d use it just watch blood sugars

I’d use var to as it’s used in plenty studies showing healing

Lastly id use some insulin to help further that igf1 spike and push nutrients for extra recovery
Im not gonna mes around with insulin. My diet is 100% clean. Only oats, brown rice veggies chicken and fish every day at +-3000kcal. I made a thread about oxandrolone as injury healing protocol. It has been proven to increase the wound healing in burn victims. Skin is collagen type-1 and so is a tendon, in theory of anavar boost the recovery of skin (boost collagen type 1 synthesis) it should also boost the recovery of a tendon. There are human studies being conducted on this topic particularly for rotator cuff healing. the result are expected December 23/24 unfortunately tho.