HGH in fridge

An unprotected vial is not really "ok" in the fridge.

Circulation of air inside after you close the door easily moves particulates around, depositing them on the vial.

To make matters worse, moisture condenses on the vial when removed from the fridge, liquifying whatever organic garbage is now on top of your vial making it easier to contaminate the contents.

Keep it in a sealed container in the fridge, never exposed.

Allow the container a few minutes to come to room temp before opening and removing the vial.

Wipe top with alcohol swab in one direction, allow alcohol a minute to dry before inserting syringe.

After use just put it back in the container and refrigerate.

i keep my vials in fridge butter door with no problem , been doing this forever with no contamination to each there own i guess you can't be to careful lol

With all due respect you have no idea how much contamination has gotten on or into your vial.

Drug addicts have shared needles hundreds of times without getting sick. That doesn't make it a safe practice.

An unprotected vial is not really "ok" in the fridge.

Circulation of air inside after you close the door easily moves particulates around, depositing them on the vial.

To make matters worse, moisture condenses on the vial when removed from the fridge, liquifying whatever organic garbage is now on top of your vial making it easier to contaminate the contents.

Keep it in a sealed container in the fridge, never exposed.

Allow the container a few minutes to come to room temp before opening and removing the vial.

Wipe top with alcohol swab in one direction, allow alcohol a minute to dry before inserting syringe.

After use just put it back in the container and refrigerate.
I always wipe the top of the vial no matter what even if I kept the GH vial in a baggie in the fridge.

Paid $30 off a discord server for this. Bought some to hold 10ml vials and they didn’t fit. He remade the insert and they still don’t fit, at least not the fat vials of gear I have from Stan and goodlyfe. Cat cafe’s and another private sources fit.

I clean the tops of these maybe once a week.

IMG_0427.png

Paid $30 off a discord server for this. Bought some to hold 10ml vials and they didn’t fit. He remade the insert and they still don’t fit, at least not the fat vials of gear I have from Stan and goodlyfe. Cat cafe’s and another private sources fit.

View attachment 286534
Goodlyfe used to sell 12ml vials. I'm a big fan, still have half a dozen test and deca Goodlyfe vials. Like you say though, sometimes they're kind of a bummer due to the size. Overall still prefer the 12ml.

View attachment 286534

Wow that's beautiful! I use old orange pill bottles I've peeled the label off and cleaned, but this makes my method look ghetto by comparison.

Wow that's beautiful! I use old orange pill bottles I've peeled the label off and cleaned, but this makes my method look ghetto by comparison.
This is what I do. Use the ones with the screw air tight tops. Cleaned the living shit out of it first and clean it fairly regularly. Done this for two years without issue.

Quite a bit of overthinking going on in this thread. If you're that worried about it then get a mini fridge and keep only your GH in there.

Quite a bit of overthinking going on in this thread. If you're that worried about it then get a mini fridge and keep only your GH in there.
Lol right? This is what I did, but not because of that just for convenience. Mini fridges are like $30 st Walmart and I have about 20 kits in there on my night stand. Wake up, pin my gh, get ready, do my cardio…rinse and repeat. Besides, fridge space is too valuable to give up in my regular fridge.