hGH + Metformin: A Good Thing (Metformin does not lower, but rather increases IGF-1)

About Igf1-lr3 is that true that we have to cycle it?
I believe in cyclical use of virtually everything but for different rationales and NOT to the extremes that L. Rea first proposed for LR3 IGF-I (which I believe to be the origin of modern LR3 practices). Though it is true that there is likely receptor desensitization to LR3 just as this is true for GH (!), slin, etc. It wouldn't be as rapid as clen's and not as extreme as those L. Rea protocols.

Don't want to hijack this thread and definitely appreciate the information! Metformin has even gained popularity in the bio-hacking / life extension crowd as well... so definitely a substance I'm going to keep reading up on!

@Type-IIx : may I ask you for any links to good articles discussing HGH+insulin protocols? Want to try GH for the first time on my next blast and then, if all goes well, I would like to add Humalog / Novorapid just once per day, either pre or post-workout on the subsequent blast.

I think that using the bio-identical hormones as much as possible is the best way to go, along with moderate doses and sensible cycle length.

[Technically speaking, Humalog / Novorapid are not bio-identical, but close enough. Plus, I want the shortest duration of insulin action possible.]

Appreciate any and all replies! :)

Don't want to hijack this thread and definitely appreciate the information! Metformin has even gained popularity in the bio-hacking / life extension crowd as well... so definitely a substance I'm going to keep reading up on!

@Type-IIx : may I ask you for any links to good articles discussing HGH+insulin protocols? Want to try GH for the first time on my next blast and then, if all goes well, I would like to add Humalog / Novorapid just once per day, either pre or post-workout on the subsequent blast.

I think that using the bio-identical hormones as much as possible is the best way to go, along with moderate doses and sensible cycle length.

[Technically speaking, Humalog / Novorapid are not bio-identical, but close enough. Plus, I want the shortest duration of insulin action possible.]

Appreciate any and all replies! :)
The simplest protocol you can do is taking HGH and Lantus before bed.
Start at 4iu HGH, 10iu Lantus daily.
On Lantus website there's a calc, i would stick to that ad max dose.
Later on you can add 5iu Humalog postwo after your meal.

@Type-IIx for sure has a more refined protocol, but using insulin like that, gave me best results.

I would do also more research about Metformin, which it's not a walk in the park....
Can give Vit B deficiency, you need to add something to help mythocondria (NADH/CoQ10), it can raise acidic load

Will Lantus shut down my own insulin secretion completely? I was always under the impression if I add 24h basal insulin my pancreas is literally not doing much anymore. I only have experience with up to 10IU humalog pre- and post workout but never understood the concept behind using Lantus.

Won’t Lantus screw up my insulin sensitivity big times? Or rather help with it by pushing my fast BG levels into 70-80s in the mornings?

@Type-IIx for sure has a more refined protocol, but using insulin like that, gave me best results.

I would do also more research about Metformin, which it's not a walk in the park....
Can give Vit B deficiency, you need to add something to help mythocondria (NADH/CoQ10), it can raise acidic load
I do not in any way advocate a beginner use nighttime slin due to risk of undetected and unameliorated hypoglycemia and death.

With Lantus before bed.... Bah.... It's the safest insulin you can use ...
It is, but I don't like it for beginners (it has advanced applications in combination with faster acting slin preparations) due to diet design considerations around its chronic suppression of fat oxidation.

It is, but I don't like it for beginners (it has advanced applications in combination with faster acting slin preparations) due to diet design considerations around its chronic suppression of fat oxidation.
But .... Fat oxydation won't stop also on guys taking Humalog after every meal?

Well you will have night free from insulin....

Who the FUCK advocates taking Humalog after every meal?
That seems really ill-advised. The best that I've read thus far indicates the most advantageous time to utilise insulin is para-workout... so either pre or post [maybe both for advanced users]. I've also read of protocols employing 2 days on, 2 days off... but this thread is about Metformin. No more hijacking by me!

if one person take hgh shot 3 times a week(mon-wed-fri), what are the best moments to take metformin? the same moment (before bed) both, or taking metformin 3 times week the day (at lunch) after injections
to be clear metformin on tuesday, thursday and saturday at lunch or whatelse protocol

if one person take hgh shot 3 times a week(mon-wed-fri), what are the best moments to take metformin? the same moment (before bed) both, or taking metformin 3 times week the day (at lunch) after injections
to be clear metformin on tuesday, thursday and saturday at lunch or whatelse protocol
Just take it every day before bed...

Just take it every day before bed...
Doesn't make any sense.

Best is to take extended release twice a day.

Or at least once a day with breakfast.

Pulsing Metformin makes no fucking sense. HGH bring insulin resistance everyday not just when you inject it. Lol

Doesn't make any sense.

Best is to take extended release twice a day.

Or at least once a day with breakfast.

Pulsing Metformin makes no fucking sense. HGH bring insulin resistance everyday not just when you inject it. Lol
What i said?.... >.< you just post for the sake of?

Metformin's lasts 96h in our system.... do you think it will matter if you take first thing AM or before bed?

What i said?.... >.< you just post for the sake of?

Metformin's lasts 96h in our system.... do you think it will matter if you take first thing AM or before bed?
That's bullshit lol
You are regurgitating shite.

Go read some studies on the best way to take Metformin than come back here, damn retard.

Half-life of Metformin is no where near 96h or it would make no sense taking extended release tablets twice a day everyday and that's the usual prescription for a prediabetic person by an MD.

I guess you know something we don't... Or maybe you are just posting for the sake of.

so i suppose that if one person use hgh mon wed fri night could be a nice protocol to use metformin or another gda on tues thurs saturday.
something like 300mg lungh 300 dinner or 500/500. IR is good enough if assumption is 2times, if only at lunch preferable XR

so i suppose that if one person use hgh mon wed fri night could be a nice protocol to use metformin or another gda on tues thurs saturday.
something like 300mg lungh 300 dinner or 500/500. IR is good enough if assumption is 2times, if only at lunch preferable XR
No you should take it everyday! The increased BG and insulin resistance given by HGH is not something that goes away on the day OFF from it.

Actually IR is best taken 3 times a day and XR is best taken twice a day. There is a study on it. You can easily find it on Google.

Back