HGH sleep issues

400degrees

About a month in on ugl GH, 4iu every night before bed, 2hrs after dinner. First couple weeks it knocked me out all night. Past couple weeks I've been wide awake at 3am every night. Almost feels like a cortisol spike. Wondering if I should ride it out, switch to am, or if anyone has had the same experience or knows the possible science behind this regarding the gh interactions with prolactin, progesterone or adrenals.

About a month in on ugl GH, 4iu every night before bed, 2hrs after dinner. First couple weeks it knocked me out all night. Past couple weeks I've been wide awake at 3am every night. Almost feels like a cortisol spike. Wondering if I should ride it out, switch to am, or if anyone has had the same experience or knows the possible science behind this regarding the gh interactions with prolactin, progesterone or adrenals.

Exact same thing is happening to me. I'm up to 5iu now same exact protocol for timing though. Really haven't slept normal in a couple weeks.

There isn't much science to this but use the search bar. Many members have posted about hGH dose timing and their personal sleep anecdotes.

If you really like hGH, search their feedback. Otherwise, discontinue hGH. A tradeoff with sleep quality isn't worth it imo.

There isn't much science to this but use the search bar. Many members have posted about hGH dose timing and their personal sleep anecdotes.

If you really like hGH, search their feedback. Otherwise, discontinue hGH. A tradeoff with sleep quality isn't worth it imo.
Ya I'll keep searching. I really really like it but I agree sleep is paramount.

Same experience here. I sleep like a rock from 10-3, maybe 4 if I’m lucky. After that, I’m up and wide awake. I dropped my dose down from 4 to 3 IU to see if it’ll help at all. Next move is to split dose between AM/PM.