HGH sleep issues

400degrees

About a month in on ugl GH, 4iu every night before bed, 2hrs after dinner. First couple weeks it knocked me out all night. Past couple weeks I've been wide awake at 3am every night. Almost feels like a cortisol spike. Wondering if I should ride it out, switch to am, or if anyone has had the same experience or knows the possible science behind this regarding the gh interactions with prolactin, progesterone or adrenals.

Night time bolus 4 iu dosing completly wrecks my sleep. I dose around three pm now, problem completly solved.

When I was doing 4 iu split am pm my sleep was also good. It's the night time bolus that causes issues for me.

Past 4 nights I stop eating at 7, dose at 9:30 5iu. Wake up 4:30 am refreshed. Just need to stick to a schedule, what a concept. Sometimes just not that easy with kids, wife, sports schedules, etc.

On a side note, ipamorelin and mod grf gave me the most amazing baby like sleep. Like godlike sleep.
Same. Best sleep of my life.

Woke me up after 4h and made me pee at least 2x per night. The 4h of sleep were better then normal though.

Why aren't you fellas using it all the time then? If I had "god like" sleep from any compound, I'd be all over it ...

* It's nice seeing you two giving loving emoji's to each other. Makes me feel all tingly inside.

Woke me up after 4h and made me pee at least 2x per night. The 4h of sleep were better then normal though.

Why aren't you fellas using it all the time then? If I had "god like" sleep from ant compound, I'd be all over it ...

Good question. Without having measured IGF 1 levels and compared, exoHGH seemed to be much much better at workout recovery - a much needed thing as I'm rehabbing like mad for an injury.

I even pinned ipa and mod 6-7 times daily. I just don't think it raises IGF 1 much, sadly.

I mean don't get me wrong. The sleep on ipamorelin felt heavenly, but I still sleep 9 hours a night on 4 iu HGH.

Why aren't you fellas using it all the time then? If I had "god like" sleep from any compound, I'd be all over it ...

Developed an allergy to mod grf after my third 3 month cycle. Also, just in general, get wicked more impact from hgh. I’ve also got pretty good sleep hygiene and sleep 8-9 hours a night anyway. I will say, the ipa and mod grf would net me an extra hour or so of deep wave sleep that felt magical. If I hadn’t developed an allergy I’d still be using it likely.

* It's nice seeing you two giving loving emoji's to each other. Makes me feel all tingly inside.

I give your posts lots of love emojis too I’m pretty sure!

Tingly inside is good!

Good question. Without having measured IGF 1 levels and compared, exoHGH seemed to be much much better at workout recovery - a much needed thing as I'm rehabbing like mad for an injury.

I even pinned ipa and mod 6-7 times daily. I just don't think it raises IGF 1 much, sadly.

I mean don't get me wrong. The sleep on ipamorelin felt heavenly, but I still sleep 9 hours a night on 4 iu HGH.

You can still use both alongside gh as the sleep benefits aren't really tied to GH-R's ...

That's actually really intresting. You think I would get benefit from pinning ipa and mod 1-2 times daily? Mind you, I've been on exoHGH daily for years, I must be pretty hard shut down by now.

Ipa yes, modgrf not really no. But for sleep, if you pin right before sleep, you'd get benefits from both. Although modgrf is the one you want for sleep more so then GHRP's like ipa ...