HGH.STORE USA(Omnitrope,NorditropinNordilet)

hgh.store

Placed a test order in the middle of august, pack arrived last week. I can’t comment on the product itself because feels reports are junk but communications were very good...would regularly update me with tracking and status of pack...the price was very good so I figured why not..take it for what it’s worth
Thank you for your trust ! I am sure you will be satisfied with the quality of this hgh.

lilhawk

Update on my results of my use of product. I have been doing a lower dose of 2.5 iu last few weeks to assess progress and update dose after Results are in and meeting with coach to increase based on need. Based on results Will be increasing to 4iu a day per the results attached being solid given the dose and mid 30s age. Will retest after a few more weeks at 4iu

View attachment 133970 View attachment 133969
I wouldn't call that a solid IGF number. 3iu of Serostim put me at 328 and I'm older than you.

hgh.store

I wouldn't call that a solid IGF number. 3iu of Serostim put me at 328 and I'm older than you.
I have already written everything, it depends on many factors, firstly in the characteristics of the organism, in the ability of the liver to react and produce igf. It is not correct to expect the same results from different people. For example, I have already shown here analyzes, where one person had a level of IgF 300+ from the use of 4 units and other tests, from another person they showed 580 from the use of the same dosage. Secondly, it is possible that you had a high IGF without growth hormone. How long you use growth hormone also matters a lot. After a while, the body starts producing anti-bodies. So in the eighth month of using growth hormone, it is best to take a break, since the level of Antibodies by this time is maximum (by the way, this is written in the instructions for the original growth hormone)

hgh.store

as far as I know, @ johnnybeast31 increased the dosage up to 4 units and has already did tests again, so we'll see the dynamics and results.

You’ve piqued my interest significantly. so speaking generally, not about this source in any way, how do you determine if a hgh sample is genuine vs counterfeit in your analysis if there’s no difference in the purity/dimer?

You want to know where the molecular basis of recombinant DNA came from. Did it come from ah rat? human? ect.... That's what I've discovered just in my own research. I don't think that question is thrown around as much as it should be.

Basically the term Hgh could be RgH really. /shrug

Grab Bag

You want to know where the molecular basis of recombinant DNA came from. Did it come from ah rat? human? ect.... That's what I've discovered just in my own research. I don't think that question is thrown around as much as it should be.

Basically the term Hgh could be RgH really. /shrug
You’re going to need to elaborate on this and post some links please.

I dont think thats a good number at all. I scored over 340s off of 2-3iu geno humatrope from turkey after I switched from generics because I couldnt break 300 off of 5-6iu of generics.Its good that igf number but would except a higher number off pharm grade and what else you running? do you know baseline igf at all?

Is that true that everyone creates anti bodies thought I read somewhere thats not true for everyone?I thought that was more generics hgh can cause antibodies?

hgh.store

I dont think thats a good number at all. I scored over 340s off of 2-3iu geno humatrope from turkey after I switched from generics because I couldnt break 300 off of 5-6iu of generics.Its good that igf number but would except a higher number off pharm grade and what else you running? do you know baseline igf at all?
That’s okay, by the way, do you know your basic level of igf? What is your weight ? how many muscles are you in? liver condition and many other factors. This is why we take tests to check which dosage is right for us, right? for some people 2-3 units are enough. Others need 7-10. Don't expect the same result from using growth hormone on all people. In the analyzes, we saw the main thing - the dynamics and it is positive.

hgh.store

Is that true that everyone creates anti bodies thought I read somewhere thats not true for everyone?I thought that was more generics hgh can cause antibodies?
Antibodies are produced in both cases. With some products it happens faster, with others longer. In recent years, technology has significantly improved the quality of growth hormone. If in previous generations antibodies reached a peak in a few months (again, it depends on the protocol of use and other factors), then in new generations it is possible to use growth hormone for about 8 months without a pause and it will work well.

hgh.store

On the left side are the test results, on the right side are the reference values. I marked IGF1 in blue and Samotropin in yellow.
The analysis was submitted after 14 days of taking Omnitrope 4 units per day. A blood test was taken four hours after the injection.
71kg male 35 years old. analysis was done on 13.07.2020
View attachment 133491
for an example, let's look at this analysis, here is a very high result of igf, 580 from using 4 units. Does this mean that the rest of the growth hormone is of poor quality? absolutely not,it's just such an ability of the body. By the way, too high a level of igf is not good - it is best to keep the indicators in referents, at the upper border.

joorinainen

IGF score varies person to person but in my opinion HGH should only be sold and delivered by courier (only few days in transit) and preferrably in a cool box or some cooling agent in the box.

2-4weeks delivery time with changing temperatures is not ideal and i believe it will degrade the HGH. Could be the reason for low IGF scores as well.

hgh.store

IGF score varies person to person but in my opinion HGH should only be sold and delivered by courier (only few days in transit) and preferrably in a cool box or some cooling agent in the box.

2-4weeks delivery time with changing temperatures is not ideal and i believe it will degrade the HGH. Could be the reason for low IGF scores as well.
there is truth in your words, but again, the last generation of growth hormone is more resistant to temperatures. Unless of course you keep it in the sun.

hgh.store

In this case, this confirms that this growth hormone is resistant to shaking and temperature changes that are possible on the road. I sent a package and it was on its way for several weeks to the lab. The analyzes were good.

Ya i had 135 baseline and my liver is fine I agree that its different person to person.As long my my hgh is working and my igf numbers are raising from my baseline and my body is changing is all I care about. Are those others peoples igf numbers from members here?I dont care about them if they arent honestly but ya im 5”11 235 low body fat and so ya telling me if you run hgh for 8 months everyone gets anti bodies? show me somethingon that please cause I dont believe thats true for everyone!

hgh.store

Ya i had 135 baseline and my liver is fine I agree that its different person to person.As long my my hgh is working and my igf numbers are raising from my baseline and my body is changing is all I care about. Are those others peoples igf numbers from members here?I dont care about them if they arent honestly but ya im 5”11 235 low body fat and so ya telling me if you run hgh for 8 months everyone gets anti bodies? show me somethingon that please cause I dont believe thats true for everyone!
All peptide hormones induce an immune response, some weaker, others stronger. This immune response gets stronger over time. According to some reports, the maximum amount of antibodies formed in response to the use of growth hormone reaches its peak after 7-8 months from the start of use. The immune system's response to the hgh used depends on the genetics, the dosage, and the quality of the growth hormone used.

Last edited: