HGH.STORE USA(Omnitrope,NorditropinNordilet)

in the application you need to indicate the name on the MESO.

I’m going to go ahead and stop you right there. Nobody is going to put their MESO handle in with their order info. That is a 100% OPSEC nightmare for a buyer. It immediately gives you—the international drug dealer—the ability to identify a MESO member at your discretion. If they are about to report bad blood work on your product you could simply PM them and say “hey Mr. Smith, who lives at 123 Fake Street, Kenosha, Wisconsin, maybe don’t post that blood work or else I’ll dox you”. Sources are not trusted with that kind of power. Period. If someone claims blood work on your product you’ll have to handle it without knowing who they are on here. Anonymity is important here and nobody is going to compromise that for store credit.

hgh.store

I’m going to go ahead and stop you right there. Nobody is going to put their MESO handle in with their order info. That is a 100% OPSEC nightmare for a buyer. It immediately gives you—the international drug dealer—the ability to identify a MESO member at your discretion. If they are about to report bad blood work on your product you could simply PM them and say “hey Mr. Smith, who lives at 123 Fake Street, Kenosha, Wisconsin, maybe don’t post that blood work or else I’ll dox you”. Sources are not trusted with that kind of power. Period. If someone claims blood work on your product you’ll have to handle it without knowing who they are on here. Anonymity is important here and nobody is going to compromise that for store credit.

it sounds very strange, let's hear what the authoritative members of the forum have to say about this.
@Jn2k2 @Mighty-mouse @mands
Please give us time and help us understand the situation.

Gains567

This reply and the idea of meso members identifying themselves really makes you out to be a
SELECTIVE SCAMMER!

hgh.store

This reply and the idea of meso members identifying themselves really makes you out to be a
SELECTIVE SCAMMER!
instead of blaming me, you better suggest a solution.
Before publishing this post, I consulted with understanding people from the forum, if they tell me that the conditions need to be changed, I will do it.

Jn2k2

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Before publishing this post, I consulted with understanding people from the forum, if they tell me that the conditions need to be changed, I will do it.
You never want your MESO handle tied to your email. Also by no means am I a “authoritative” member

I can agree with this.

it sounds very strange, let's hear what the authoritative members of the forum have to say about this.
@Jn2k2 @Mighty-mouse @mands
Please give us time and help us understand the situation.

I wouldn’t say I’m an authoritative person as this is a members forum.

I can see where a lot of members would be hesitant to give out that info. It should be up to the person sending the email. That’s the cost is sourcing you have no idea who u will be selling to.

I haven’t sent my sources an email in years I strictly order off wickr app now.

I can see where people would think this could lead to selective scamming. Let the members speak about it. Maybe put meso in the email without the screen name?

How long till we see the results from jano? A few weeks? I’m sure u don’t have to worry about orders until at least we see results.

With respect, this is your business, not ours. We are not responsible for how you run it. It’s incumbent on you to figure out how to credit users for testing. If a member is ok giving you his MESO handle that is his decision. But making it mandatory is not going to garner a lot of good will. Being cavalier with privacy is not a trait that you’ll find is common here.

hgh.store

UPDATE!!!
There was a misunderstanding of the process on my part - no need for identification with MESO anymore! It also became possible to place an order through Wickr app.
testing discounts. Anyone from MESO who buys hgh from me and does a test (HGH serum or IGF1) receive a amount of credit 250$ on the accaunt of the store. (So you can get any of my products for 250$ for free) 1 - buy one or more packs of hgh (omnitrope or norditropin nordilet)
2 - after 12-14 days of using take a test for IGF and HGH serum (3-4 hours after morning injection, empty stomach)
3 - share results of analyzes here on MESO.
4 - you get your credit.
*If you send it to @janoshik for test you will get a credit amount 300$ instead of 250$
*If you do both (blood work + jano test ) you get credit amount 550$
This is limited proposal.
Orders send by mail or Wickr:
HTML:
hghstoreonline@protonmail.com
Wickr - hghstoreonline
PRICELIST:
Norditropin Nordilet in syringe-pens 10mg/1,5ml (30IU) - 140$
Omnitrope 10mg/1,5ml cartridge (30IU) - 130$ (one pen-injector is included for every order for free)
Omnitrope pen-injector - 20$
Novofine 31G(0.25x6mm) 100x - 25$ (you will get 1 pack of needles for FREE for orders over 500$)

PAYMENT METHOD:
Bitcoin
MoneyGram
Westren Union
SHIPPING INFO:
Shipments from RUSSIA to USA ONLY!
By regular mail (2-4 weeks) the safest delivery method. Signature is NOT required on delivery!!!
By my experience I see that there is no difference in delivery time compared to EMS.
Shipping cost 30$ and FREE for 500$+
The HGH is in a stable form and tolerates delivery very well.
Needles are sent as a separate package for greater safety.
DELIVERY GUARANTEE,if something happens with the parcel, I will send one more time for free.
Attention! Film the unpacking of the parcel on video, because no claims will be accepted without video unpacking!
again - no minimum order at the moment!

Jn2k2

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
The client can use QR code (within in the test project - through an App) to check whether the pharmaceutical product is legal.
But no exact timing information.
So the app hasn’t been released yet?

hgh.store

two packs flew to the US today to a MESO member!
I remind you that I can provide a receipt for payment from the pharmacy for each order.
IMG_7651.jpg

JohnnyBeast31

Update on my results of my use of product. I have been doing a lower dose of 2.5 iu last few weeks to assess progress and update dose after Results are in and meeting with coach to increase based on need. Based on results Will be increasing to 4iu a day per the results attached being solid given the dose and mid 30s age. Will retest after a few more weeks at 4iu

83EDF5B3-40F9-4626-97FD-5D84F6A44AE9.png 302F0529-6E8D-48EB-BF42-965DEE4F6A0A.png

Avies48

Shit looks too low, my baseline was like 245 igf last time i checked, ur using "ahh pHaRm GrAdE" yeah ok.... Dont think its real tbh

And im in my 40's..... Ur in ur 30's..... That shit is bunk....

hgh.store

Shit looks too low, my baseline was like 245 igf last time i checked, ur using "ahh pHaRm GrAdE" yeah ok.... Dont think its real tbh

And im in my 40's..... Ur in ur 30's..... That shit is bunk....

Do not rush to draw such conclusions, you know what the effect of growth hormone on the body is different for everyone. As well as the level of IGF in the human body is different for everyone,we do not know the base value, so you cannot make that conclusion.
He said that he would adjust the dosage and we would all see the dynamics. Let's be patient and draw conclusions later.
Also do not forget that there are drugs that reduce the igf, for example tamoxifen, anastrazole and farestone.
So it might not be a bad result at all for that dosage.
Let's not guess and just wait for new analyzes, then everything will become clear to us.

Last edited:

hgh.store

esting discounts. Anyone from MESO who buys hgh from me and does a test (HGH serum or IGF1) receive a amount of credit 250$ on the accaunt of the store. (So you can get any of my products for 250$ for free) 1 - buy one or more packs of hgh (omnitrope or norditropin nordilet)
2 - after 12-14 days of using take a test for IGF and HGH serum (3-4 hours after morning injection, empty stomach)
3 - share results of analyzes here on MESO.
4 - you get your credit.
*If you send it to @janoshik for test you will get a credit amount 300$ instead of 250$
*If you do both (blood work + jano test ) you get credit amount 550$
This is limited proposal.
Orders send by mail or Wickr:
HTML:
hghstoreonline@protonmail.com
Wickr - hghstoreonline
PRICELIST:
Norditropin Nordilet in syringe-pens 10mg/1,5ml (30IU) - 140$
Omnitrope 10mg/1,5ml cartridge (30IU) - 130$ (one pen-injector is included for every order for free)
Omnitrope pen-injector - 20$
Novofine 31G(0.25x6mm) 100x - 25$ (you will get 1 pack of needles for FREE for orders over 500$)

PAYMENT METHOD:
Bitcoin
MoneyGram
Westren Union
SHIPPING INFO:
Shipments from RUSSIA to USA ONLY!
By regular mail (2-4 weeks) the safest delivery method. Signature is NOT required on delivery!!!
By my experience I see that there is no difference in delivery time compared to EMS.
Shipping cost 30$ and FREE for 500$+
The HGH is in a stable form and tolerates delivery very well.
Needles are sent as a separate package for greater safety.
DELIVERY GUARANTEE,if something happens with the parcel, I will send one more time for free.
Attention! Film the unpacking of the parcel on video, because no claims will be accepted without video unpacking!
again - no minimum order at the moment!

Sponsored Links