HGH.STORE USA(Omnitrope,NorditropinNordilet)

Toni72

You are right mr mouse, there are several peptides and other products which can mimic the hgh effect, increase igf1 and serum. This is why the protocol of 2 blood sampling in 3 hours, this reduces the possibility of a peptide. But I am convinced that there are still other molecules that make up the hgh ug, I have tested many of the best hgh ug and a nordilet hgh pharma, in physical result the hgh ug and hgh pharma are identical but felt it well-being with a minimum of hgh these hgh pharma which is much better, 2ui hgh pharma is already very appreciable for recovery and always hard muscle, for the same result hgh ug these 4ou5ui but you will have pain in the hands, personally in some way days we feel if we consume hgh pharma it does not take weeks to start having benefits. I am in Europe and the hgh serum tests are not expensive but you need a prescription from a doctor, so you have to pay a visit to the doctor and pay for a blood sample with analysis.

JohnnyBeast31

Hello MESO.
I am a reseller of the original growth hormone, which is presented in Russian pharmacies.
At the moment I have two brands.

- Norditropin Nordilet in syringe-pens.
Each pen injector contains 10 mg of somatropin, this is equivalent to 30 international units.
Brand "Novo Nordisk".

- Omnitrope 1,5ml cartridge (1 vial in the box)
One cartridge contains 10mg (30IU) of somatropin.
Brand " SANDOZ".
One pen-injector is included for every order.

- Needles:
Novofine 31G(0.25x6mm) - approachs both syringe pens
The package contains 100 needles.
You will get 1 pack of needles for FREE for orders over 500$

PAYMENT METHOD:
Bitcoin
MoneyGram
Westren Union

SHIPPING INFO:
Shipments from RUSSIA to USA ONLY!
By regular mail (2-4 weeks) the safest delivery method. Signature is NOT required on delivery!!!
By my experience I see that there is no difference in delivery time compared to EMS.
Shipping cost 30$ and FREE for 500$+
The HGH is in a stable form and tolerates delivery very well.
Needles are sent as a separate package for greater safety.

DELIVERY GUARANTEE,if something happens with the parcel, I will send one more time for free.
Attention! Film the unpacking of the parcel on video, because no claims will be accepted without video unpacking!

FOR ORDERS CONTACT:
HTML:
hghstoreonline@protonmail.com

PRICELIST:
Norditropin Nordilet in syringe-pens 10mg/1,5ml (30IU) - 140$

Omnitrope 10mg/1,5ml cartridge - 130$

Omnitrope pen-injector - 20$

Novofine 31G(0.25x6mm) 100x - 25$

Some photos:
View attachment 133432
View attachment 133433
View attachment 133434
View attachment 133435

I will be glad to cooperate!

Hello All
Per the request of the seller I am posting this review.

I have ordered from here several times, previously it took 3-4 weeks for the shipments to arrive, this time was less than 3. This order with pics attached was 50 packs (1500ui) and for that I received a very good discount. I have been on for months and got tested today 8/4/2020 and will publish the results of test soon.

Attachments

• AE759D74-B946-4F63-8375-2299DE131510.jpeg
    AE759D74-B946-4F63-8375-2299DE131510.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 62
  • A8B6AFD8-59AD-4D1B-AA9B-E997BA8572A2.jpeg
    A8B6AFD8-59AD-4D1B-AA9B-E997BA8572A2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • A2544425-CE94-4673-978D-95058204E778.jpeg
    A2544425-CE94-4673-978D-95058204E778.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

JohnnyBeast31

D464A169-97A7-4DD9-91AF-E311C46D86C1.jpeg B7895F49-7AF9-4B0A-954C-F1DEFA38D49A.jpeg C6ED366C-0C9C-4991-A82A-621F571FF02B.jpeg
Hello All

I have ordered from here several times, previously it took 3-4 weeks for the shipments to arrive, this time was less than 3. This order with pics attached was 50 packs (1500ui) and for that I received a very good discount. I have been on for months and got tested today 8/4/2020 and will publish the results of test soon.

Is that how it came in the blue pack no box?that omni pen is nice but I ran bunch of the nords from another source and did nothing to my igf at all. not saying these are fake but just sayingbe careful test themand dont buy too many at once without testing first

Hello All

I will say as your first post it doesn’t mean shit on meso. If u told him to come here we don’t give a shit. He said a member told him to come here.

Until we see him send off samples to jano or lab4tox we won’t belive shit he post or you post.

Then we will wait till someone decides to give u a shot and test it for themselves.

This post in my opinion actually hurt the OP.

hgh.store

Is that how it came in the blue pack no box?that omni pen is nice but I ran bunch of the nords from another source and did nothing to my igf at all. not saying these are fake but just sayingbe careful test themand dont buy too many at once without testing first
Yes, parcels come in plastic envelopes, it's pretty quick, and most importantly safe. I understand your concern, very soon you will all be convinced that I am a decent seller.

hgh.store

I will say as your first post it doesn’t mean shit on meso. If u told him to come here we don’t give a shit. He said a member told him to come here.

Until we see him send off samples to jano or lab4tox we won’t belive shit he post or you post.

Then we will wait till someone decides to give u a shot and test it for themselves.

This post in my opinion actually hurt the OP.
Of course of course. I'm on my way to the pharmacy to pick up the drug and from there I go to the post office to send it to jano.

hgh.store

Wow Johnny, you really won the shill award of the fucking year didnt you.

As per the request of the seller my ass.

Yes, I'll give him a good discount for his time. The purpose of this review was to show that my product is indeed coming to the US.
I understand that this does not mean anything for the majority.
My next step is to publish analyzes from jano. Also today I will make an offer for those who are not afraid to take risks and try, as well as make an analysis for the hgh that I sell.

hgh.store

Just sent probes to jano.
I remind you that I will attach a receipt for payment from the pharmacy to each order (with any quantity). Which is also a strong argument and proof of the quality of the drug.
The name of the hgh is written in red "Norditropin Nordilet"
Yellow - date and time.
IMG_7386.jpg

Jn2k2

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Just sent probes to jano.
I remind you that I will attach a receipt for payment from the pharmacy to each order (with any quantity). Which is also a strong argument and proof of the quality of the drug.
The name of the hgh is written in red "Norditropin Nordilet"
Yellow - date and time.
View attachment 133634
Does it have some kind of serial number attached to the receipt, that would match up to the box?

hgh.store

The drug tracking system via QR code on the packaging will soon work. It will be possible to track the entire movement of the drug from production to pharmacy. This applies to many drugs. The system was tested and planned to launch this spring, but it seems due to the pandemic it has been postponed. But very soon it will be real.

Jn2k2

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
The drug tracking system via QR code on the packaging will soon work. It will be possible to track the entire movement of the drug from production to pharmacy. This applies to many drugs. The system was tested and planned to launch this spring, but it seems due to the pandemic it has been postponed. But very soon it will be real.
Will it be through an app or a website?

hgh.store

testing discounts. Anyone from MESO who buys hgh from me and does a test (HGH serum or IGF1) receive a amount of credit 250$ on the accaunt of the store. (So you can get any of my products for 250$ for free)
1 - buy one or more packs of hgh (omnitrope or norditropin nordilet)
2 - after 12-14 days of using take a test for IGF and HGH serum (3-4 hours after morning injection, empty stomach)
3 - share results of analyzes here on MESO.
4 - you get your credit.
*If you send it to @janoshik for test you will get a credit amount 300$ instead of 250$
*If you do both (blood work + jano test ) you get credit amount 550$
This is limited proposal.
Orders and applications send by mail:

HTML:
hghstoreonline@protonmail.com
in the application you need to indicate the name on the MESO.
PRICELIST:
Norditropin Nordilet in syringe-pens 10mg/1,5ml (30IU) - 140$
Omnitrope 10mg/1,5ml cartridge (30IU) - 130$ (one pen-injector is included for every order for free)
Omnitrope pen-injector - 20$
Novofine 31G(0.25x6mm) 100x - 25$ (you will get 1 pack of needles for FREE for orders over 500$)

PAYMENT METHOD:
Bitcoin
MoneyGram
Westren Union
SHIPPING INFO:
Shipments from RUSSIA to USA ONLY!
By regular mail (2-4 weeks) the safest delivery method. Signature is NOT required on delivery!!!
By my experience I see that there is no difference in delivery time compared to EMS.
Shipping cost 30$ and FREE for 500$+
The HGH is in a stable form and tolerates delivery very well.
Needles are sent as a separate package for greater safety.
DELIVERY GUARANTEE,if something happens with the parcel, I will send one more time for free.
Attention! Film the unpacking of the parcel on video, because no claims will be accepted without video unpacking!
again - no minimum order at the moment!

Last edited:

Sponsored Links

Latest posts