HGH.STORE USA(Omnitrope,NorditropinNordilet)

Grab Bag

I am just preparing some fresh analyzes for publication. Only there is a problem - they are in Russian language. I also asked my clients to do tests in the USA, I hope they will respond positively to my request.

Are you also “HGH-Euro?”

I feel incredibly suspicious that you two pop up at the exact same time with Russian GH out of nowhere, with “no biz on any other boards.”

how did you get into this biz then? You’re brand new and just decided to start selling gh online on a whim? We need a back story here.

Grab Bag

I wouldn’t touch either of the two when we have proven domestic products to choose from. Until they turn to shit on us I have no need for these high priced non testing sources

My thoughts exactly. I’m just wondering why we suddenly have a pair of Russian HGH vendors popping up within a day of each other, on a board that from my memory has only had one Russian source total in the last year or two.

Seems suspicious to me.

My thoughts exactly. I’m just wondering why we suddenly have a pair of Russian HGH vendors popping up within a day of each other, on a board that from my memory has only had one Russian source total in the last year or two.

Seems suspicious to me.

Very suspect! Another reason to stay away. Most likely a scam. No one should buy from these guys but if they do...... that’s on them.

Silentlemon1011

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I think this can be realized! We need to think about how profitable it will be, since as far as I know, analyzes are very expensive in the USA. I do not want to force anyone to do something, take tests and all that.
Or just differently, the one who buys growth hormone will most likely want to make sure of its quality and pass a laboratory analysis in any case.
Discounts and offers will be in any case, especially for those who will buy from me often.

At the moment I am not represented anywhere else. Only on this forum.

An analysis is only a few hundred dollars.
There should be a RULE/definite incentive for you to reimburse for testing.

There have been fakes on Meso before, from sources that had a longer and healthier reputation than you.

Not AFTER you're profitable.
We are not here to provide you with sales BEFORE you provide us with testing.
You've got it backwards my friend.

I'll go with what @Mighty-mouse said as well.
I would say that no one buys here.

I would recomend no ones purchases until some sort of authenticity and testing is in place.

Pharma GH is expensive and Membership should be 100% sure they arent getting fakes from China

hgh.store

Are you also “HGH-Euro?”

I feel incredibly suspicious that you two pop up at the exact same time with Russian GH out of nowhere, with “no biz on any other boards.”

how did you get into this biz then? You’re brand new and just decided to start selling gh online on a whim? We need a back story here.
I live in Russia and can only guarantee shipments to the USA, I tried to send parcels to Europe - only a small part reaches the destination without problems. Parcels either get stuck at customs or have to pay for customs clearance, which is why I only work with the USA.
I answer your question no, it's not me, I have one and only profile on meso.

I am an athlete. I cannot tell more about myself, it can harm my anonymity.
I have clients from the USA that I work with online. it's about training and nutrition.
So one of them asked me to help buy growth hormone for him from the pharmacy. I sent it once, then the second, third, fourth and so on, then I offered it to the others, in general, over time I got clients and I realized that I can earn on this and at the same time, what is important for me, I help people save money and purchase a quality product. Time passed and I became convinced that it was safe for me and my clients, well, this is how my activity began, which I decided to develop here.

I live in Russia and can only guarantee shipments to the USA, I tried to send parcels to Europe - only a small part reaches the destination without problems. Parcels either get stuck at customs or have to pay for customs clearance, which is why I only work with the USA.
I answer your question no, it's not me, I have one and only profile on meso.

I am an athlete. I cannot tell more about myself, it can harm my anonymity.
I have clients from the USA that I work with online. it's about training and nutrition.
So one of them asked me to help buy growth hormone for him from the pharmacy. I sent it once, then the second, third, fourth and so on, then I offered it to the others, in general, over time I got clients and I realized that I can earn on this and at the same time, what is important for me, I help people save money and purchase a quality product. Time passed and I became convinced that it was safe for me and my clients, well, this is how my activity began, which I decided to develop here.

You’re worried about harming your anonymity but you want to source hgh on one the most busiest boards for aas? Fuck outta here with that. You are not a athlete that’s worth anything or you wouldn’t try to sell us China made growth.

Who referred you we need a screen name. I mean since you brought it up. Sounds like a sob story that MESO won’t listen to! Go to another forum with that bullshit until u want to provide the shit we ask for.

DO NOT BUY FROM SOURCE NO PICS OF TITS OR GEAR.

hgh.store

An analysis is only a few hundred dollars.
There should be a RULE/definite incentive for you to reimburse for testing.

There have been fakes on Meso before, from sources that had a longer and healthier reputation than you.

Not AFTER you're profitable.
We are not here to provide you with sales BEFORE you provide us with testing.
You've got it backwards my friend.

I'll go with what @Mighty-mouse said as well.
I would say that no one buys here.

I would recomend no ones purchases until some sort of authenticity and testing is in place.

Pharma GH is expensive and Membership should be 100% sure they arent getting fakes from China

Perhaps I did not express myself correctly, I meant that I need to think in order to make this offer FAVORABLE and interesting FOR the CLIENT. Not for me! As the client will have to spend not only money on testing, but also his own time. Therefore, it should be significant.

Perhaps I did not express myself correctly, I meant that I need to think in order to make this offer FAVORABLE and interesting FOR the CLIENT. Not for me! As the client will have to spend not only money on testing, but also his own time. Therefore, it should be significant.

Look man send your shit for testing to one of the sources on here. We ain’t buying shit to even try until that has been done

hgh.store

Seems suspicious to me.
GH can be bought by anyone here, in a pharmacy, without a prescription. Why two threads in one day? maybe because yesterday was Friday? I don't know, I have already answered your question.

hgh.store

You’re worried about harming your anonymity but you want to source hgh on one the most busiest boards for aas? Fuck outta here with that. You are not a athlete that’s worth anything or you wouldn’t try to sell us China made growth.

Who referred you we need a screen name. I mean since you brought it up. Sounds like a sob story that MESO won’t listen to! Go to another forum with that bullshit until u want to provide the shit we ask for.

DO NOT BUY FROM SOURCE NO PICS OF TITS OR GEAR.

Man, why the hell are you so aggressive? Oh, damn sorry, next time I hire Guy Ritchie, then the story will be much more interesting. These are fucking simple basic things, bought and sold and so on. I will give proof that I have the original growth hormone, and you argue your words that this is China, because if you are wrong, then you are another asshole who does not know how to communicate with people.

jJjburton

Man, why the hell are you so aggressive? Oh, damn sorry, next time I hire Guy Ritchie, then the story will be much more interesting. These are fucking simple basic things, bought and sold and so on. I will give proof that I have the original growth hormone, and you argue your words that this is China, because if you are wrong, then you are another asshole who does not know how to communicate with people.
Ehhh not the right direction. If you went to russian walmart and the guy at the counter started cursing and calling you names, would you still but from that store?

Here everyone is looking out for the members. Curse one out. You curse us all out. Especially mighty-mouse. Dam...

Listen bitch. You came to our forum trying to sling your garbage ass shit. Giving us a story about how you are a known athlete. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I have yet to see any fucking proof of your stock or updated lab reports.

Remember your the god damn guest we make the fucking rules and if you can’t abide by them then fucking leave. Plain and simple to the point! garbage ass drug dealer!

Jn2k2

This is not the tone you want to take around here

hgh.store

Ehhh not the right direction. If you went to russian walmart and the guy at the counter started cursing and calling you names, would you still but from that store?

Here everyone is looking out for the members. Curse one out. You curse us all out. Especially mighty-mouse. Dam...
I understand perfectly well and I did not offend anyone, and I do not want to insult, which is what I expect in my direction.
As I wrote above, I am ready to answer for every word I say.

It is so disrespectful to meso members that anyone that tries to source doesn’t read previous source threads and see what is needed. I don’t care if you are a reseller brewer or a middle man. We want proof.

This is a harm reduction board. Harm reduction in the pockets as well as our selfs

You don’t like it ASF is that way homie

hgh.store

Listen bitch. You came to our forum trying to sling your garbage ass shit. Giving us a story about how you are a known athlete. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I have yet to see any fucking proof of your stock or updated lab reports.

Remember your the god damn guest we make the fucking rules and if you can’t abide by them then fucking leave. Plain and simple to the point! garbage ass drug dealer!
IF you were careful you would see the pictures I uploaded in my first post here. One gets the feeling that you haven't even read the thread.