HGH vs IGF LR3 for acute healing an injury?

OnTRT

HGH is obviously something you can run much longer and generally it takes awhile to
"see results". Speaking specifically about healing an acute injury, which would be more likely to produce results in a shorter period of time?

I can get an RX for compounded IGF LR3, so it's easier, but that doesn't mean better.

Also going to of course do BPC157 and TB500 as usual.

HGH is obviously something you can run much longer and generally it takes awhile to
"see results". Speaking specifically about healing an acute injury, which would be more likely to produce results in a shorter period of time?

I can get an RX for compounded IGF LR3, so it's easier, but that doesn't mean better.

Also going to of course do BPC157 and TB500 as usual.
I would recommend both, take HGH then take IGF 1LR3 and keep the IGF at 20mcg. I think HGH is much more healing compared to IGF 1LR3. IGF is much more anabolic and seems to shuttle more to the muscles. Also using IGF downregulates your IGF receptors faster. IGF is great in my experience for muscle building and HGH is great for healing. Have you tired IGF or HGH?

Yeah I was originally wanting to do the LR3 for the anabolic properties but my shoulder is fucked and it's time to do something drastic.

I'm not opposed to HGH at 1-2iu but it seems like it takes forever to do anything.

I had HGH prescribed by Florida Alternative/Illinois Alternative Medicine in 2021 and it was fake. I believe it was Ipamorelin or something else.

I have had Ipamorelin prescribed, it did nothing at all.

Yeah I was originally wanting to do the LR3 for the anabolic properties but my shoulder is fucked and it's time to do something drastic.

I'm not opposed to HGH at 1-2iu but it seems like it takes forever to do anything.

I had HGH prescribed by Florida Alternative/Illinois Alternative Medicine in 2021 and it was fake. I believe it was Ipamorelin or something else.

I have had Ipamorelin prescribed, it did nothing at all.
I reccomend Omnitrope, its not to expensive and pharama HGH is way better than generic

Back