HGH withdrawal

99people99

I was looking through the literature online and can not find a conclusive answer. If you stop taking hgh after taking a moderate dose for months when does your body's normal hgh secretion return to baseline? Does insulin sensitivity rapidly return to normal too or it is something that takes a while to normalize?

I was looking through the literature online and can not find a conclusive answer. If you stop taking hgh after taking a moderate dose for months when does your body's normal hgh secretion return to baseline? Does insulin sensitivity rapidly return to normal too or it is something that takes a while to normalize?

@Type-IIx covered this recently. I feel like 24 hours and you’re back to “normal”, but not 100% sure.

Ok thanks, I will look for that thread
Yes, approx. 24 h for GH secretion to resume normally after cessation. Insulin sensitivity also returns to normal at this time since GH's insulin resistance is a product of its effects on HSL. But it takes months for HbA1C to return to normal because it's a product of glycosylated hemoglobin, and these have a long half-life.

Yes, approx. 24 h for GH secretion to resume normally after cessation. Insulin sensitivity also returns to normal at this time since GH's insulin resistance is a product of its effects on HSL. But it takes months for HbA1C to return to normal because it's a product of glycosylated hemoglobin, and these have a long half-life.
Damn I cannot wait for your book. Glad I saw this thread as it answered some questions I had.

Back