HideMyGear!

lol bro get that knot out of your underwear ,but most of all stop being a keyboard warrior and or internet bully . If you have nothing really intelligent to say then just dont say it STUPID now get a life ,leave your mothers basement ,find a girlfriend and start worrring about real life problems . Now run along little boy and go play on the highway

"You are nobody here"... Bro Who the fuck are you?lol nobody so chill out

Embarrassing

lol bro get that knot out of your underwear ,but most of all stop being a keyboard warrior and or internet bully . If you have nothing really intelligent to say then just dont say it STUPID now get a life ,leave your mothers basement ,find a girlfriend and start worrring about real life problems . Now run along little boy and go play on the highway
He couldn’t have explained it any better to you and that’s what you come back with…. No bullying, no keyboard warrior, just straight facts. Zero remorse if you or your “partner” get bad gear.

"You are nobody here"... Bro Who the fuck are you?lol nobody so chill out
If you were an actual member here you would know he's respected, and credible within the forum. I personally take his opinion very seriously when it comes to aas sources, and advice, and have taken his advice directly on more than one occasion. So he's not exactly nobody here.

Yes it is
Bro, just dont respond to what they say. Everyone has their own opinion... then there are those who must belittle others to bolster their own argument. It doesn't make sense to waste time with such people. When the time comes, give your review/opinion just like I will. In the end, I absolutely don't care what they have to say; I do what I want regardless... There are other people who think like us but they don't say anything because there are people who think they're superior to others when in the end, they're nobody. They judge because they don't have anything more important in life to do.
Keep on grinding Bro...

Btw like i said to you i think that this dealer in a rebrand of HL (human labs)

Is this an attempt to look smart or a legitimate question? Apologies, as it's not immediately clear. If the question is sincere, then the response would be: we have allocated a significant amount of funds to test all the products available here, and all the information can be found on the website or in the laboratory reports section on the boards.

If the term "top-notch" is what disturbed you, then I apologize and replace it with "quality". As testing we've invested in is currently considered to be the standard for testing quality. If additional testing you mentioned proves to be meaningful in the future, we'd be glad to elevate our standards accordingly.
Do you actually talk like that?

If you were an actual member here you would know he's respected, and credible within the forum. I personally take his opinion very seriously when it comes to aas sources, and advice, and have taken his advice directly on more than one occasion. So he's not exactly nobody here.
Good for you bro.Nothing wrong about that...like i said he Is nobody for me.Thats It.

Bro, just dont respond to what they say. Everyone has their own opinion... then there are those who must belittle others to bolster their own argument. It doesn't make sense to waste time with such people. When the time comes, give your review/opinion just like I will. In the end, I absolutely don't care what they have to say; I do what I want regardless... There are other people who think like us but they don't say anything because there are people who think they're superior to others when in the end, they're nobody. They judge because they don't have anything more important in life to do.
Keep on grinding Bro...

Btw like i said to you i think that this dealer in a rebrand of HL (human labs)
I love the useless drama bro I just get a great laugh out of it .

PS Personally I don't think it's a rebrand

CMQ Viva Italia e Onore a Gli Italiani e Forza Milan sempre

I've noticed several recurring inquiries regarding our business policies. I must acknowledge that I overlooked including these specifics in the initial post, as I was under the impression that they were standard practices here on MESO for sourcing. However, it appears that this is not the case, so allow me to provide further clarification.

Regarding reshipping, in the event of an order being lost or seized, we offer free reshipment as necessary, regardless of the number of times it may be required.

Regarding our testing policy, it has been brought to our attention that some individuals believe we have not included lab test information. This is not true. Please refer to the appropriate board section for our lab testing thread, as it is a prerequisite for initiating a source thread. We have conducted tests across our entire product line. Furthermore, we offer full reimbursement in the form of store credit for blind testing, regardless of the number of tests conducted.

Concerning the provision of photos of our stock and lab equipment, while we have previously explained our reason for not including stock photos, we are currently engaged in discussions regarding the sharing of lab equipment photos. At present, we have not reached a consensus and are hesitant to publicly disclose such details. Many other vendors also refrain from doing so, and there are valid reasons for this decision.

I've noticed several recurring inquiries regarding our business policies. I must acknowledge that I overlooked including these specifics in the initial post, as I was under the impression that they were standard practices here on MESO for sourcing. However, it appears that this is not the case, so allow me to provide further clarification.

Regarding reshipping, in the event of an order being lost or seized, we offer free reshipment as necessary, regardless of the number of times it may be required.

Regarding our testing policy, it has been brought to our attention that some individuals believe we have not included lab test information. This is not true. Please refer to the appropriate board section for our lab testing thread, as it is a prerequisite for initiating a source thread. We have conducted tests across our entire product line. Furthermore, we offer full reimbursement in the form of store credit for blind testing, regardless of the number of tests conducted.

Concerning the provision of photos of our stock and lab equipment, while we have previously explained our reason for not including stock photos, we are currently engaged in discussions regarding the sharing of lab equipment photos. At present, we have not reached a consensus and are hesitant to publicly disclose such details. Many other vendors also refrain from doing so, and there are valid reasons for this decision.
hey bro please provide a link here

Sponsors

Back