HideMyGear!

Respect that 100 % percent

I mean how do you tell someone the difference between someone using free gear vs "premium" UGL gear vs legitimate USP pharmaceutical products. So many additional degrees of freedom (nutrition, training, genetics, etc). I use the most expensive products I can get my hands on and that still hasn't overridden my swimmer genetics.

Bodybuilding is a genetic beauty contest but you do the best with what you have.

Lol I would really like to know why you all are so fucked up about people getting free samples ,

Like let it go and enjoy you life ,If and when the free samples arrive . I am sure someone will give there opinion good or bad and if we don't you can assume that someone died lol

Now run along and enjoy your time on this wonderful earth Because no one will get out of it alive ashes to ashes
So I asked @danielmckaindj and I'll ask you. What goes into your personal calculus when you decide to have a complete unknown ship free gear to an address of your choosing? Without revealing specifics, you are comfortable with that approach? Have you weighed the risks vs benefits?

I am curious. Full disclosure: I don't use UGL products but find this whole area fascinating.

All good until cheap shots thrown at someone who isn't claiming to be FFMI of 30 with 6%BF from what I can tell. That's unnecessary and low.
Agreed it's a cheap shot, I don't feel like it was necessary since these dorks are doing such a thorough job undermining their credibility without shots below the belt.

However, cheap shot or no, it doesn't take away from the implications that come with that cheap shot.

While I wouldn't have said it, I don't disagree with the content of what was said

Agreed it's a cheap shot, I don't feel like it was necessary since these dorks are doing such a thorough job undermining their credibility without shots below the belt.

However, cheap shot or no, it doesn't take away from the implications that come with that cheap shot.

While I wouldn't have said it, I don't disagree with the content of what was said

I respect your opinion. Good to see who holds themselves to a higher standard online when they don't have to /easy not to.

Tell me, how do you think medicines with specific flavors are created? For instance, medicines for children are designed to be more palatable. Who do you think they make taste them? Dogs?
So...like i said i taste every gear and right away i know if its real or fake or very underdosed.
You’re literally so stupid it is hurting my brain.

So when you taste your injectable steroids are you also flavor testing to see if there was enough grape flavor added to the product like what you’re suggesting above.

You have to be aware of the difference between taste testing a medicine to see if their flavor profile is enjoyable for a child vs taste testing an oil based steroid to test for its accuracy / quality.

So I asked @danielmckaindj and I'll ask you. What goes into your personal calculus when you decide to have a complete unknown ship free gear to an address of your choosing? Without revealing specifics, you are comfortable with that approach? Have you weighed the risks vs benefits?

I am curious. Full disclosure: I don't use UGL products but find this whole area fascinating.
Hey bro ,

i think everyone should be given the chance to prove themselfs even if they dont meet up to so called Meso standards..I also know for a fact that i wont have the cops knocking on my door for a vial of Sustanon 250 and 100 tabs of abombs ,I live in a so called free country not in a Nazi state and with all this said i will be more then happy to give my unbaise opinon of the so called discreet shipping and quialty of produits .

I mean how do you tell someone the difference between someone using free gear vs "premium" UGL gear vs legitimate USP pharmaceutical products. So many additional degrees of freedom (nutrition, training, genetics, etc). I use the most expensive products I can get my hands on and that still hasn't overridden my swimmer genetics.

Bodybuilding is a genetic beauty contest but you do the best with what you have.
well said

lol dorks thats a good one .

When you mindlessly shill a untested source that hasnt even done the BARE MINIMUMS of what's expected here, you earn the diss.

Not understanding that earns you the extra diss.
so what your saying is whoever goes against these non written meso rules should be dissed at free will ,, damm i love living in a free counrtry lol

so what your saying is whoever goes against these non written meso rules should be dissed at free will ,, damm i love living in a free counrtry lol
No, not because of breaking some unwritten rules.

It's for not understanding WHY people are dissing you.

You're nobody here, no one knows who you are, any now you're going to come out of nowhere to accept free gear from a source that has done NOTHING to earn anyone's business.
You're "review" is not credible from the start because you are no one, taking free gear in favor of said "review".
You look, act, and talk like a paid for shill.

So even if you aren't a shill, but rather just a member with zero critical thinking skills or common sense, you're credibility is now zero.
Absolutely anything you say from this point forward about this source will be entirely disregarded by anyone with a brain because of how you've acted.

On top of all of that, even if you're just looking for a free score, you're showing everyone your lack of critical thinking skills by being completely willing to just pin whatever the fuck, from whoever the fuck, into your body.

Stupid.

There are some sources I just don't want to give my real address to. Even for free gear.

I don't have a process or protocol for making this decision and it's not even permanent.

Hell, I'm still following some other shitshow source threads hoping they change course. But as it stands now, nope.

You're nobody here, no one knows who you are, any now you're going to come out of nowhere to accept free gear from a source that has done NOTHING to earn anyone's business.
You're "review" is not credible from the start because you are no one, taking free gear in favor of said "review".

So even if you aren't a shill, but rather just a member with zero critical thinking skills or common sense, you're credibility is now zero.
Absolutely anything you say from this point forward about this source will be entirely disregarded by anyone with a brain because of how you've acted.

On top of all of that, even if you're just looking for a free score, you're showing everyone your lack of critical thinking skills by being completely willing to just pin whatever the fuck, from whoever the fuck, into your body.

Stupid.
lol bro get that knot out of your underwear ,but most of all stop being a keyboard warrior and or internet bully . If you have nothing really intelligent to say then just dont say it STUPID now get a life ,leave your mothers basement ,find a girlfriend and start worrring about real life problems . Now run along little boy and go play on the highway

lol bro get that knot out of your underwear ,but most of all stop being a keyboard warrior and or internet bully . If you have nothing really intelligent to say then just dont say it STUPID now get a life ,leave your mothers basement ,find a girlfriend and start worrring about real life problems . Now run along little boy and go play on the highway
You’re 55 years old shut the fuck up about internet bullies you fucking pansy you’re a grown man, also you’d think at 55 you wouldn’t need free gear, fucking sad

Stupid.
"You are nobody here"... Bro Who the fuck are you?lol nobody so chill out

Sponsors

Back