HideMyGear!

One or two injections, they won't kill you like one or two drinks. So don't worry, if the product is low quality, I'll notice even before trying it. Since I have the habit of tasting with my tongue everything I inject.
Do you want to try and check the quality of the product? Then they are willing to send you some samples. You seem like two women at the hairdresser who just keep talking shit.
As I mentioned, when I have the product, I will let you know, and as it should be, I will leave a positive or negative review based on my experience.
That's why we're here, isn't it? Or are we here to feed the ducks?
You're going to tell us the dosage and the quality by TASTE?!

What a skill.

Tell me, how do you think medicines with specific flavors are created? For instance, medicines for children are designed to be more palatable. Who do you think they make taste them? Dogs?
So...like i said i taste every gear and right away i know if its real or fake or very underdosed.
What labs have you tried with flavoured gear btw? This could be a new untapped market!

I never said I would tell you guys the dosage by tasting the product, lol. I simply mentioned that I can tell if it's completely fake or very underdosed just by tasting a drop, whether in injectable or capsule form. As for taste, there's no need to respond to the nonsense mentioned earlier since it's a fact that substances have different tastes. Winstrol doesn't taste the same as Dianabol and so on.

Going back to the point i mentioned that I'll provide my review only if I receive the samples,and with Blood work.. However, since I enjoy seeing you all go crazy over these things, I have some fun too.
Just asking for simple samples can create an estrogenic imbalance thats hilarious
Btw Im also convinced that something is not right with this dealer I wanted to see if I was right.
do we need to continue with these nonsense ?

Btw Im also convinced that something is not right with this dealer I wanted to see if I was right.

So you figured out that no testing or testing incentive, no photos of lab or products, no security details, and a general and complete unwillingness to give any real information is "not right"

But decided, "fuck it I'll give it a taste"

That's some true tweaker mentality right there.
You're hurting for gear that badly bro?

So you figured out that no testing or testing incentive, no photos of lab or products, no security details, and a general and complete unwillingness to give any real information is "not right"

But decided, "fuck it I'll give it a taste"

That's some true tweaker mentality right there.
You're hurting for gear that badly bro?
Bro...Just f chill.
Live your Life and stop bothering others.

I never said I would tell you guys the dosage by tasting the product, lol. I simply mentioned that I can tell if it's completely fake or very underdosed just by tasting a drop, whether in injectable or capsule form. As for taste, there's no need to respond to the nonsense mentioned earlier since it's a fact that substances have different tastes. Winstrol doesn't taste the same as Dianabol and so on.

Going back to the point i mentioned that I'll provide my review only if I receive the samples,and with Blood work.. However, since I enjoy seeing you all go crazy over these things, I have some fun too.
Just asking for simple samples can create an estrogenic imbalance thats hilarious
Where do you have this stuff sent? Giving out an address to a complete unknown over the internet? I am curious about this.

So...like i said i taste every gear and right away i know if its real or fake or very underdosed.
Can you taste impurities as well? You may be able to market this as a viable alternative analytical testing option here. Can you taste minor amounts of residual solvents and metals? LOQ/LOD?

This is fascinating. You sound like a Searle bench chemist of yesteryear.

The OGs...

Last edited:
Can you taste impurities as well? You may be able to market this as a viable alternative analytical testing option here. Can you taste minor amounts of residual solvents and metals? LOQ/LOD?

This is fascinating. You sound like a Searle bench chemist of yesteryear.
Did i Say that i can?Bro...c mon.
I Say It again...i know if the Gear Is legit or fake...or alot underdosed with a single drop.
Caps only when dissolved.

Did i Say that i can?Bro...c mon.
I Say It again...i know if the Gear Is legit or fake...or alot underdosed with a single drop.
Caps only when dissolved.
No, that's why I asked. So you can differentiate raw metenolone from oxandrolone or other androstane variants by taste or tell Test Cyp 200 mg/ml vs 100 mg/ml by taste?
That is pretty cool. Have you calibrated your results against actual analytical results via HPLC?

I think this is a fun story...

Go to the 2nd result from search.

Last edited:
No, that's why I asked. So you can differentiate raw metenolone from oxandrolone or other androstane variants by taste or tell Test Cyp 200 mg/ml vs 100 mg/ml by taste?
That is pretty cool. Have you calibrated your results against actual analytical results via HPLC?

I think this is a fun story...

Go to the 2nd result from search.
Holy fuck...thats very interesting... I didn't know that.
Btw I don't encourage anyone to do what I do, as I know perfectly well that it's foolish... but I've had this habit since I was little lol.
Yes i can differentiate all classic oral roids and injectable...
Dosage from 200 to 100 maybe..
If its like 200 and less than 50 yes for sure.
Caps no.I only know if they are fake or real.

Last edited:
Back