HideMyGear!

Valid point. However, the intention behind the "promotion" wasn't to appeal to gear whores, but rather to provide an opportunity for those curious to test and evaluate our methods. We aim to showcase whether our approach is as exaggerated as some claim or if we deliver reliable gear discreetly, without relying on marketing hype.

If you're hesitant to try out of fear of being labeled a gear whore, simply indicate your preference for olive oil instead.
Great, now answer the other basic questions.

Testing incentive?
raw testing?
photos of equipment and lab with a crumpled piece of paper with the date and whatnot on it?
reship policy?

Take a look at what I posted and distinction between (1) possession and (2)obtaining for schedule iv drugs

to your point comes down to theory vs practice and whether you successfully take possession and how bad Officer Friendly wants you.

Seems as if the opportunity is there if someone really wanted to nail someone.

full disclaimer: not legal advice.

Any Canadian lawyers want to weigh in?

@Millard I'm sure you've run across this topic. Thoughts, feedback?

Another post on this.

And as I should have known, @Millard already best me to it a long time ago:

Section 6 deals with importing while section 4 deals with obtaining (Doc shopping) and possession.

And another extensive summary:

Last edited:
Importing and exporting: (CDSA, section 6)
(except as authorized) no person shall import into Canada or export from Canada a substance included in Schedule I-IV. You may also not possess it for the purposes of exporting.
Now, everyone who does this and the drug is either Schedule III or IV
i) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to prison for a term not exceeding ten years, or
ii) is guilty of a summary conviction and liable to a term not exceeding 18 months

So basically, if you are caught getting anything imported into Canada, you can be charged pretty heavy. Or if you get caught even sending a few amps of cyp to the US, you can still be charged heavily. However, youd probably be charged on summary punishment if anything and again, thats not as serious

Readalot sounding more and more like LE
I'm in a special deep cover operation. Playing the long game since 2018. Shhhh, why are you ruining all this hard work? /s

By the year 2105 I may have purchased some UGL.

Imagine LEO getting paid to post extremely detailed stuff on AAS forum and stating they don't run UGL gear...what a weird job.

Last edited:
There has been a considerable amount of outrage, controversy, and sarcasm surrounding our chosen business practices.

Revolutionary or not, I firmly believe that our method of processing orders is effectively fulfilling its intended purpose. Why spend time elaborating on something I cannot fully articulate, as doing so would undermine its purpose?

Experience it firsthand.

For those who are curious but haven't yet experienced it - We're offering a free order for the first 10 curious individuals interested in trying out our service. Simply email us, answer a straightforward question, and receive complimentary product shipment.

Attachments

• 315x3b-1886012040.jpg
    315x3b-1886012040.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 19
it is worth giving the source a shot, but when the source posts no janoshik on meso, posts no pics of the vials, post no prices and the whole business practice is based on stealth it makes no sense. at least in the US it seems like it is stupid hard to get any charge as a person who uses cuz unless the source is a dummy and fucks up it is not worth it for LA.

Lol shilling , you really think I am gonna shill for a 10 ml Sustanon and 100 tabs of A50. Or any other amount , the source posted a free giveaway .

And I am more then happy to post my experience with this source good or bad be it .

So before you express yourself let's see how this ends .
A source not getting any orders and then offering 10 free deliveries is the biggest red flag you could get, first fix is on us type shit, I genuinely think if you take free fear that’s not even attached as a freebie is one of the most retarded decisions you could make, and you deserve the snake oil and infection you get

A source not getting any orders and then offering 10 free deliveries is the biggest red flag you could get, first fix is on us type shit, I genuinely think if you take free fear that’s not even attached as a freebie is one of the most retarded decisions you could make, and you deserve the snake oil and infection you get
What's your thoughts on shops who sell gear stupid cheap, like 10-15$ a vial

What's your thoughts on shops who sell gear stupid cheap, like 10-15$ a vial
Pretty general question, are they selling kits? Do you have to buy in bulk? Are they just selling 10-15 dollar vials single piece? Equivalent to a high school plug if so and should be regarded as such lol

I just contacted this company, and they said they're sending me some samples to try. I'll keep you updated on the situation. I want to objectively evaluate the product. Surely, I won't die after a couple of injections and pills, so everyone can chill and get some wet pussy lol

I just contacted this company, and they said they're sending me some samples to try. I'll keep you updated on the situation. I want to objectively evaluate the product. Surely, I won't die after a couple of injections and pills, so everyone can chill and get some wet pussy lol
Thanks for letting everyone know that you don't know how this works.

Enjoy your free gear and eradicated credibility

"Guys, I absolutely dont give a shit! If they prove their product is quality, I'm happy to buy from them and leave a positive review. If I won't be credible, then I really don't care at all .
Ask some samples and STFO!!!

Back