HideMyGear!

literally not a single person asked.
i hope youre getting a good deal for your shilling
Lol shilling , you really think I am gonna shill for a 10 ml Sustanon and 100 tabs of A50. Or any other amount , the source posted a free giveaway .

And I am more then happy to post my experience with this source good or bad be it .

So before you express yourself let's see how this ends .

Good luck man. Do you know anyone in the parts unknown who will accept that for you?

I'm always curious the risk calculus that goes into giving your address to someone.
It's not illegal to buy or use steroids in Canada bro

Importing with intention to sell is illegal bro , but not for personal use , remember I am From Canada not from A Nazi state like the USA
Good luck; I am not well versed in the technicalities of Canadian law wrt AAS. Interesting reading though. Thanks.

Good luck; I am not well versed in the technicalities of Canadian law wrt AAS. Interesting reading though. Thanks.
Yes personal use is permitted , and if ever a package is stopped with a small quantity iit will be destroyed or sent back to sender

Particular Offences

Possession of substance

4 (1) Except as authorized under the regulations, no person shall possess a substance included in Schedule I, II or III.

Obtaining substance

(2) No person shall seek or obtain

• (a) a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV, or
  • (b) an authorization to obtain a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV
from a practitioner, unless the person discloses to the practitioner particulars relating to the acquisition by the person of every substance in those Schedules, and of every authorization to obtain such substances, from any other practitioner within the preceding thirty days.

Punishment

(7) Every person who contravenes subsection (2)

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable

(i) to imprisonment for a term not exceeding seven years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule I,

(ii) to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years less a day, where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule II,

(iii) to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule III, or

(iv) to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months, where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule IV; or

SCHEDULE IV
(Sections 2, 4 to 7.1, 10, 29, 55 and 60)

Anabolic steroids and their derivatives including:
(1)
Androisoxazole (17ß–hydroxy–17α–methylandrostano [3,2–c]isoxazole)
(2)
Androstanolone (17ß–hydroxy–5α–androstan–3–one)
(3)
Androstenediol (androst–5–ene–3ß,17ß–diol)
(4)
Bolandiol (estr–4–ene–3ß,17ß–diol

Devil is in the details.

Last edited:
Yes personal use is permitted , and if ever a package is stopped with a small quantity iit will be destroyed or sent back to sender
Take a look at what I posted and distinction between (1) possession and (2)obtaining for schedule iv drugs

to your point comes down to theory vs practice and whether you successfully take possession and how bad Officer Friendly wants you.

Seems as if the opportunity is there if someone really wanted to nail someone.

full disclaimer: not legal advice.

Any Canadian lawyers want to weigh in?

@Millard I'm sure you've run across this topic. Thoughts, feedback?

Last edited:
Lol shilling , you really think I am gonna shill for a 10 ml Sustanon and 100 tabs of A50. Or any other amount , the source posted a free giveaway .

And I am more then happy to post my experience with this source good or bad be it .

So before you express yourself let's see how this ends .
Shilling is giving review for personal gain. You are personally gaining for your review, that is the definition of shilling.

A shill is a shill.

Take a look at what I posted and distinction between (1) possession and (2)obtaining for schedule iv drugs

to your point comes down to theory vs practice and whether you successfully take possession and how bad Officer Friendly wants you.

Seems as if the opportunity is there if someone really wanted to nail someone.

full disclaimer: not legal advice.

Any Canadian lawyers want to weigh in?

@Millard I'm sure you've run across this topic. Thoughts, feedback?
Yes any Canadian layers here to quiet this know it alls

For the longest time the following thread was sticked.

It is an important thread everyone should read. provided endless guidance and information for years. While they are not as active, you can search and gain so much via reading and researching.

Personally I have no interest in the source and I wish everyone the best. The idea that free samples are in any way being given out, you may want to think about.
Valid point. However, the intention behind the "promotion" wasn't to appeal to gear whores, but rather to provide an opportunity for those curious to test and evaluate our methods. We aim to showcase whether our approach is as exaggerated as some claim or if we deliver reliable gear discreetly, without relying on marketing hype.

If you're hesitant to try out of fear of being labeled a gear whore, simply indicate your preference for olive oil instead.

Valid point. However, the intention behind the "promotion" wasn't to appeal to gear whores, but rather to provide an opportunity for those curious to test and evaluate our methods. We aim to showcase whether our approach is as exaggerated as some claim or if we deliver reliable gear discreetly, without relying on marketing hype.

If you're hesitant to try out of fear of being labeled a gear whore, simply indicate your preference for olive oil instead.
Well said

Sponsors

Back