HideMyGear!

You think you're the first cunts on the planet to think of stealth shipping and then branded yourself entirely around that?

You're marketing yourselves as a safer, more discrete option, but don't actually speak on your opsec, data hygiene, encryption, or anything.

To top it all off, you have a clear web .com domain name with gear in the URL.

Hilarious.
Exactly.

As for “stealth shipping”, I seriously doubt there is any method that customs agencies haven’t already seen being used previously for other contraband items. With the increasing prevalence of handheld Raman scanners across most Western customs agencies, so called “stealth” is at risk of becoming borderline pointless, except as a marketing buzzword on forums.

You think you're the first cunts on the planet to think of stealth shipping and then branded yourself entirely around that?

You're marketing yourselves as a safer, more discrete option, but don't actually speak on your opsec, data hygiene, encryption, or anything.
Definitely not the first. I've encountered laboratories that prioritize security and others that prioritize quality. Finding a balance between both? Not so common. All our products undergo rigorous lab testing—a basic step that surprisingly few underground labs prioritize even today. Our ordering process is designed to be as secure as possible, with exceptional stealth and other undisclosed measures to ensure discretion.

In my view, this is a solid offering even without marketing buzzwords.

We prioritize security more than most, branding ourselves around that principle. For us,Opsec, encryption, etc., are standard practices, not exceptional features. I prefer highlighting aspects that are demonstrable rather than merely sounding appealing. How many sources boast about their zero-data-storage policies only to later discover that all orders and customer data have been compromised?

on top of his bullshit, hes also responded to criticism poorly.
I have not had chance to respond to much criticism actually. So far only responded to bullshit with more bullshit and offered more thoughtful replies to a guy genuinely interested in discussing quality-related matters.

Ultimately, I'm not imposing our viewpoints on anyone. If you genuinely believe that every cleaning lady at customs hubs across Europe carries Raman scanners, then perhaps it's best to discontinue the UGL board section altogether.
Similarly, if you believe that an envelope containing vials and tablets stands as good a chance of passing inspection as a well-designed stealth method during routine checks, that's your perspective. However, based on my own experiences, I've had bulk shipments intercepted by customs, only to be resealed and released, thanks solely to our effective stealth measures.

Last edited:
Definitely not the first. I've encountered laboratories that prioritize security and others that prioritize quality. Finding a balance between both? Not so common. All our products undergo rigorous lab testing—a basic step that surprisingly few underground labs prioritize even today. Our ordering process is designed to be as secure as possible, with exceptional stealth and other undisclosed measures to ensure discretion.

But your all buzzwords, and only buzzwords.
You havent actually given any info of any real substance.

All you have is a brand label and a marketing tactic without showing any real security methods.

Youre like mitsubishi making a luxury super sport car commercial.
We prioritize security more than most, branding ourselves around that principle. For us,Opsec, encryption, etc., are standard practices, not exceptional features.
Standard buzzwords that youve given no actual info on.

I prefer highlighting aspects that are demonstrable rather than merely sounding appealing. How many sources boast about their zero-data-storage policies only to later discover that all orders and customer data have been compromised?
and there is no guarantee you are practicing a zero data policy, its just your word.
and i dont believe you.
I have not had chance to respond to much criticism actually. So far only responded to bullshit with more bullshit and offered more thoughtful replies to a guy genuinely interested in discussing quality-related matters.

Ultimately, I'm not imposing our viewpoints on anyone. If you genuinely believe that every cleaning lady at customs hubs across Europe carries Raman scanners, then perhaps it's best to discontinue the UGL board section altogether.
Similarly, if you believe that an envelope containing vials and tablets stands as good a chance of passing inspection as a well-designed stealth method during routine checks, that's your perspective. However, based on my own experiences, I've had bulk shipments intercepted by customs, only to be resealed and released, thanks solely to our effective stealth measures.
I dont give a shit what your viewpoints are or your tactics or your claims.
You will never convince me to buy from you.

but this is a harm reduction board, and that means heavily scrutinizing the drug dealers that slither on in here.

ill ask again since you didnt actually answer in your last post.

You are putting all your marketing eggs in the basket of a more secure option for people. What SPECIFICALLY are you doing differently from other sources that leads you to believe you are a more secure option?

If security is a high concern, why are you operating a clearweb domain with "Gear" in the damn title?

Lame... not even pics of products? What is this shit, go back to the dark web, also what makes you competitive? Prices are standard as fuck

While this fool has multiple issues with his intro and could respond much better to criticism. As someone getting into business, there is a vast difference between criticism and disrespect, so far it’s mostly been disrespect. I do understand however considering they want your money and you will be putting their product in your body. Still. Yeesh

Of all the illegal things that go through shipping and customs and postage, steroids and the like are probably the easiest to get through.
There's gonna be stricter measures in certain places of course, but that can only go so far. I don't get why you think you have some revolutionary smuggling method that hasn't been tried before.
Unless you're worried about shipping millions worth of gear a shipment at a time why would you even bother with this approach?
Just comes across as a gimmick.

I know of some labs that’s ship from int to u.s then ship domestic. Part of buisness shipments for an existing company. Do you do anything like this?

We prioritize security more than most, branding ourselves around that principle. For us,Opsec, encryption, etc., are standard practices, not exceptional features. I prefer highlighting aspects that are demonstrable rather than merely sounding appealing. How many sources boast about their zero-data-storage policies only to later discover that all orders and customer data have been compromised?

All you have is a brand label and a marketing tactic without showing any real security methods.

and there is no guarantee you are practicing a zero data policy, its just your word.
and i dont believe you.

but this is a harm reduction board, and that means heavily scrutinizing the drug dealers that slither on in here.

You are putting all your marketing eggs in the basket of a more secure option for people. What SPECIFICALLY are you doing differently from other sources that leads you to believe you are a more secure option?

If security is a high concern, why are you operating a clearweb domain with "Gear" in the damn title?

Please don't be specific with OPSEC details.

and i dont believe you.

Same here +1

because thats how you treat new sources.

Do you always invite the newest drug dealer in your neighborhood in for tea?

on top of his bullshit, hes also responded to criticism poorly.
Basically makes this a dead source.
shit on the sources until they grow on you or die out.

So anyone test out ole Slickydickyricky yet? Curious to see how the top secret never been tried shipping methods went for you.

Sponsors

Back