HideMyGear!

Lol "We prioritize stealth and OPSEC! but our website is hidemygear .com"
o_Oo_O
As previously mentioned, the website serves an informational purpose, sharing laboratory results, product lists, and general information. No sensitive data is stored or transmitted. Moreover, what relevance does a TLD have to OPSEC?
do you have a price list reserved for wholesalers? or do you only work retail? @MrSlicky
Certainly, we offer varying pricing for customers interested in bulk purchases. Please reach out to us via email for more information.

There has been a considerable amount of outrage, controversy, and sarcasm surrounding our chosen business practices.

Revolutionary or not, I firmly believe that our method of processing orders is effectively fulfilling its intended purpose. Why spend time elaborating on something I cannot fully articulate, as doing so would undermine its purpose?

Experience it firsthand.

For those who are curious but haven't yet experienced it - We're offering a free order for the first 10 curious individuals interested in trying out our service. Simply email us, answer a straightforward question, and receive complimentary product shipment.

HPLC qual/quan

Hey just an FYI...the HPLC reports on your website aren't legible. Is there a way you can post the links here. Just a heads up.

Edit: one could download and zoom but the pics on the website are very low res.

Take care.

Last edited:
so to summarize in the last few pages.

"Please buy my drugs,
I know every other source that's ever existed has claimed to not keep customer info and have foolproof stealth shipping, but trust me bros, we are different.
No we cant give any more information, just trust me bros"

so now that we got the foolishness in your entire branding and marketing shtick out of the way. lets get back to basics.

Testing incentive?
raw testing?
photos of equipment and lab with a crumpled piece of paper with the date and whatnot on it?
reship policy?

Experience it firsthand.

For those who are curious but haven't yet experienced it - We're offering a free order for the first 10 curious individuals interested in trying out our service. Simply email us, answer a straightforward question, and receive complimentary product shipment.
benjammins-red-flag.gif

Received another email from the source saying I am getting a 10 ml of Sustanon and 100 tabs of anadrol 50 @25 mg per tab will keep all updated

For the longest time the following thread was sticked.
Free Samples

It is an important thread everyone should read. @CensoredBoardsSuck provided endless guidance and information for years. While they are not as active, you can search and gain so much via reading and researching.

Personally I have no interest in the source and I wish everyone the best. The idea that free samples are in any way being given out, you may want to think about.

For the longest time the following thread was sticked.

It is an important thread everyone should read. @CensoredBoardsSuck provided endless guidance and information for years. While they are not as active, you can search and gain so much via reading and researching.

Personally I have no interest in the source and I wish everyone the best. The idea that free samples are in any way being given out, you may want to think about.
Thanks for linking. Sounds like a big no-no.

Sponsors

Back