HideMyGear!

lol true bro
This thread has turned into a wonderful team collaboration. Be well everyone!

To celebrate @MrSlicky how about you send some of your gear out for (1) GCMS and (2) ICP testing? You can also ask Jano about the current (3) residual solvents option he has (not perfect but you'd show good faith).

May significantly accelerate your progress here. Join the movement.

Last edited:
Concerning the provision of photos of our stock and lab equipment, while we have previously explained our reason for not including stock photos, we are currently engaged in discussions regarding the sharing of lab equipment photos. At present, we have not reached a consensus and are hesitant to publicly disclose such details. Many other vendors also refrain from doing so, and there are valid reasons for this decision.

You don't need to give up any actually endangering info.
No one here would suggest that.

But you should be at absolutely zero risk by showing a few photos of your available equipment and lab conditions with photo verifications.

You don't need to give up any actually endangering info.
No one here would suggest that.

But you should be at absolutely zero risk by showing a few photos of your available equipment and lab conditions with photo verifications.
pic of some lab stuff would be great bro

@MrSlicky provide photo of equipment with. Verification plus send out free Gear for the remaining lab testing.
If you want to have a chance in this community you must do what they ask you to do.
Btw you must be more Active on here...you cant respond After 2 weeks.
Let us know...

@MrSlicky provide photo of equipment with. Verification plus send out free Gear for the remaining lab testing.
If you want to have a chance in this community you must do what they ask you to do.
Btw you must be more Active on here...you cant respond After 2 weeks.
Let us know...

Do not send out any more free samples, I would hope at this point you would understand that

To @readalot for testing
He can send directly to Jano. Thanks for supporting enhanced product testing to include purity/API concentration along with impurity levels. 1, 2, 3, 4.

1. HPLC quantitative
2. Structural Impurities (GCMS)
3. Residual Solvents (GCMS)
4. Metals (ICP MS/OES, etc)

@janoshik : when @MrSlicky contacts you could you please walk him through the residual solvent approximation we discussed? Any other recommendations on another lab who could do proper GC/FID/MS assay for residual solvents as per USP? I am having difficulty finding commercial labs who will touch the AAS products. @Chromate: any plans on offering tests 2, 3, 4 above?

Last edited:
He can send directly to Jano. Thanks for supporting enhanced product testing to include purity/API concentration along with impurity levels. 1, 2, 3, 4.

1. HPLC quantitative
2. Structural Impurities (GCMS)
3. Residual Solvents (GCMS)
4. Metals (ICP MS/OES, etc)

@janoshik : when @MrSlicky contacts you could you please walk him through the residual solvent approximation we discussed? Any other recommendations on another lab who could do proper GC/FID/MS assay for residual solvents as per USP? I am having difficulty finding commercial labs who will touch the AAS products. @Chromate: any plans on offering tests 2, 3, 4 above?
We have a moisture analyzer right here and we've used it altogether 4 times in this past year.

Until it is proven that there is sufficient interest and need for such analyses, it'd be economically insane to invest into a setup for that.

Nobody but specialized laboratories will touch AAS and related compounds, because obtaining such license in the US and EU is ranging from impossible to extremely expensive and time consuming.

We have a moisture analyzer right here and we've used it altogether 4 times in this past year.

Until it is proven that there is sufficient interest and need for such analyses, it'd be economically insane to invest into a setup for that.

We won't know the need until we get the data regarding RS. I understand you have LOD and KF capability which is why we discussed a shortcut (not perfect). I understand setting up the proper RS setup is costly. Thanks for the feedback.

Nobody but specialized laboratories will touch AAS and related compounds, because obtaining such license in the US and EU is ranging from impossible to extremely expensive and time consuming.

I understand as per our discussions. Still looking into a couple of EU labs but in the meantime your LOD/KF shortcut will have to do. I appreciate you helping @MrSlicky identify an impurity testing package.

We should come together here and support a new standard for impurity testing. Stop the worthless bickering and let's start something here that matters and will contribute meaningfully to harm reduction. If this group can come together it will be a notable success for this board. Let's get the "free" gear and get it over for testing to a higher standard. If @MrSlicky is good with free samples then let him send these samples over for impurity analysis. A true point of competitive differentiation.

Work as a team here to support proper testing by this source. We will collect useful data and proof points.

I've laid out the cost for doing this testing with @janoshik in a separate thread.

Currently no package discount but let's get to the point where we can justify one.

@Chromate what additional testing can you provide in addition to hplc you have started offering here?

Can I count on you? If you've posted in this thread take a moment and lend your support for this initiative please. Spread the word.

@Millard fyi

Last edited:
@Chromate what additional testing can you provide in addition to hplc you have started offering here?
Currently we are in the process of acquiring a second HPLC as well as equipment for microbiological sterility testing. The things you have requested are costly, but an interesting idea for the future.

Back