High BP?

Hi folks,

I am wondering if anybody has experienced high BP from adding GH to their protocol?

I am taking 200mg/test per week. Added 50mg anavar. No issues there.

Started with 2iu of GH a day on top and within a day or 2 started experiencing high BP around 150/80.

No history of high BP besides maybe once 7-8 years ago when I kicked drinking alcohol.

Any related experiences and how you helped get it down would be appreciated.

I myself use almost consistently between 2iU and 8iU daily and I would also argue that HGH can have an effect on blood pressure - although relatively small. I would say that it is relatively individual but HGH has in certain doses the property to draw water. This is usually noticed in the carpal tunnel syndrome. This water-pulling effect could, in my view, also negatively influence blood pressure.

My tip would be to take measures to better regulate your water balance if it is due to increased water retention.

I myself use almost consistently between 2iU and 8iU daily and I would also argue that HGH can have an effect on blood pressure - although relatively small. I would say that it is relatively individual but HGH has in certain doses the property to draw water. This is usually noticed in the carpal tunnel syndrome. This water-pulling effect could, in my view, also negatively influence blood pressure.

My tip would be to take measures to better regulate your water balance if it is due to increased water retention.
I don't think I am experiencing that much water retention though? I experienced more water retention when I first started TRT. Unless I am just used to it now.

I did up my test from 150 to 200mg when I started the GH. I wonder if that could be it.

Also just noticed that my nicotine pouches are quadruple the dose that I thought they were. The dude at the gas station sold me 8mg nicotine pouches when I was supposed to be taking 2mg. So I have been taking an absurd amount of nicotine as well.

I don't think I am experiencing that much water retention though? I experienced more water retention when I first started TRT. Unless I am just used to it now.

I did up my test from 150 to 200mg when I started the GH. I wonder if that could be it.

Also just noticed that my nicotine pouches are quadruple the dose that I thought they were. The dude at the gas station sold me 8mg nicotine pouches when I was supposed to be taking 2mg. So I have been taking an absurd amount of nicotine as well.
Nicotine makes your veins tight. This could also be a problem with which blood pressure is associated. Blood pressure problems are unfortunately very individual and can be multifaceted. Here you often have to proceed according to the "trial and error" principle until there is an improvement.

Nicotine makes your veins tight. This could also be a problem with which blood pressure is associated. Blood pressure problems are unfortunately very individual and can be multifaceted. Here you often have to proceed according to the "trial and error" principle until there is an improvement.
I honestly think it was the nicotine. I bought some normal doses and my BP is only slightly elevated now.

thanks for your input I appreciate ya

Sponsors

Latest posts