High e2 on 2.5mg anastrozole per week

I’m taking:
-45mg test enanthate every other day
-150iu HCG every day
-100mcg MT2 every day
-300mcg pt141 every day
-0.5mg anastrozole five times per week

I took the blood sample 24 hours after a testosterone injection, 16 hours after HCG/MT2/pt141, and 12 hours after 0.5mg anastrozole

I was expecting my e2 to be below range, yet it comes back at this. Wtf is going on? Is it the HCG? Am I meant to be taking 1mg of anastrozole a day or something?

Attachments

• IMG_2799.webp
    IMG_2799.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 30
Is the e2 test 'sensitive'? As males, we need the 'sensitive' version as the normal estrogen panels are grossly inaccurate for us.

How do you feel? Libido? Mood? Blood tests are great, but unless you are low, I (personally) wouldn't dose/correct unless I had quality of life issues in conjunction with high lab results.

Is the e2 test 'sensitive'? As males, we need the 'sensitive' version as the normal estrogen panels are grossly inaccurate for us.

How do you feel? Libido? Mood? Blood tests are great, but unless you are low, I (personally) wouldn't dose/correct unless I had quality of life issues in conjunction with high lab results.
yeah ive been feeling shit recently. Poor libido. Poor mood.

The test wasn’t sensitive. I can’t find a sensitive test in the UK. I was of the assumption that a sensitive test helps prevent falsely low results, but doesn’t prevent falsely high results. Am I wrong to think that?

Prior blood work for E2 vs TT ratio with no AI?

My hunch is your AI is trash.
Not had a test without an AI in years.

My last blood test was on the following:
-60mg TE EOD (so, 33% more)
-100iu HCG ED (so, 33% less)
-0.5mg anastrozole 4x per week (so, 20% less)

Total T was >52nmol/l capped
E2 was 125pmol/l (less than half of what it was this time)

If I have lower e2 on more T, less AI, and more HCG, I’m pointing the finger at the HCG

if you think it’s from British pharmacy, it’s most likely fake. Just buy some indian from chilton
No chance the AI is fake. It’s TEVA UK. From a TRT teleclinic in the UK

yeah ive been feeling shit recently. Poor libido. Poor mood.

The test wasn’t sensitive. I can’t find a sensitive test in the UK. I was of the assumption that a sensitive test helps prevent falsely low results, but doesn’t prevent falsely high results. Am I wrong to think that?

Not had a test without an AI in years.

My last blood test was on the following:
-60mg TE EOD (so, 33% more)
-100iu HCG ED (so, 33% less)
-0.5mg anastrozole 4x per week (so, 20% less)

Total T was >52nmol/l capped
E2 was 125pmol/l (less than half of what it was this time)

If I have lower e2 on more T, less AI, and more HCG, I’m pointing the finger at the HCG

No chance the AI is fake. It’s TEVA UK. From a TRT teleclinic in the UK
Wow that's an incredible response to hCG combined with significant aromatization compared to your prior labs if the AI is legit.

Is it by any change eutirig hcg? Either you are running it thinking it's dosed normally while it tested double that or you are a heavy hcg responder. Remove it and recheck

AI dont have effect on e2 from HCG
That would explain it then

I did a large post on this some time back. IIRC, letrozole was effective and can't remember with anastrozole. Will try to find it if you are interested.
If you happen to find it, lemmie know. Thanks

Is it by any change eutirig hcg? Either you are running it thinking it's dosed normally while it tested double that or you are a heavy hcg responder. Remove it and recheck
It was most likely puretrig, but I do have eutrig so may have been that. I’ve thrown the vial now so not sure.

I’ll retest without the HCG and without the AI. If I get similar or lower e2, then I know it’s the HCG

Wall of text but this post and thread has the info that supports my comment:

Sorry they firewalled all this info with email access. Quick sign up.

Yes letrozole crosses even brain blood barrier while aromasin and arimidex don't.
that was my conclusion with letrozole vs Adex. Letro is effective for reducing intratesticular E2 production.

Interested reader can see thread posted above at Tnation. Unfortunately I've got this stuff scattered over the internet.

Wall of text but this post and thread has the info that supports my comment:

Sorry they firewalled all this info with email access. Quick sign up.
lol already had an account there anyway

So it looks like there’s a good chance my e2 is coming almost exclusively from the HCG. That’s useful information. Thanks so much for the help man ;)

Back