High e2 on 2.5mg anastrozole per week

I doubt its from hcg, ur using like 1000ui/weekly (or ur just hyper responder) btw its worse using eod than 2x week, because e2 peak is 24hrs from your pin..
Under normal circumstances, roughly 20% of TST aromatization occurs in the testes. If men start taking AAS, which are suppressive and reduce the production of endogenous TST in the testes, aromatization in the testes will decline. Adding HCG to the cycle will in turn return it to its original level, which should not exceed 20% at normal HCG doses of 250 to 500 iu every 3 to 4 days. In other words, at normal doses of HCG, you don't have to worry about too much increased aromatization activity and therefore high E2 levels.

HCG fakks me up too with e2. I need 2/1 test/primo to not crush my e2 and with 185 test/week and 1000IU HCG/week with 2 X 12,5mg aromasin/week my estradiol came out 91.

I'd suggest to just quit HCG..i think it's just an overrated compound unnecessary to those who take test for life.

HCG fakks me up too with e2. I need 2/1 test/primo to not crush my e2 and with 185 test/week and 1000IU HCG/week with 2 X 12,5mg aromasin/week my estradiol came out 91.

I'd suggest to just quit HCG..i think it's just an overrated compound unnecessary to those who take test for life.
How u can say that ? :D “unnecessary overrated”

I doubt its from hcg, ur using like 1000ui/weekly (or ur just hyper responder) btw its worse using eod than 2x week, because e2 peak is 24hrs from your pin..
Under normal circumstances, roughly 20% of TST aromatization occurs in the testes. If men start taking AAS, which are suppressive and reduce the production of endogenous TST in the testes, aromatization in the testes will decline. Adding HCG to the cycle will in turn return it to its original level, which should not exceed 20% at normal HCG doses of 250 to 500 iu every 3 to 4 days. In other words, at normal doses of HCG, you don't have to worry about too much increased aromatization activity and therefore high E2 levels.
I thought that as HCG is not bioidentical to LH or FSH that the downstream effects differed slightly, one of which being disproportionately more e2? Or is that a myth?

How u can say that ? :D “unnecessary overrated”

I say that because i haven't notice a single benefit. No bigger loads, no better libido, my balls remain the same size, only thing i notice is i need too much AI to control estrogen and still can't. And before someone say "fake HCG" i used both UGL and 2 boxes of Merck Ovitrelle from pharmacy.

I've also largely removed it from my HRT lifetime regimen. If the testicles really get small or ache I throw some in for a bit. All the time, no.

I thought that as HCG is not bioidentical to LH or FSH that the downstream effects differed slightly, one of which being disproportionately more e2? Or is that a myth?
HCG and LH are able to activate the same receptor, LHCGR, which in men stimulates Leydig cells in the testes to produce their own TST. Besides the fact that HCG and LH are not the same, what are the differences between them?

LH is secreted by the pituitary gland, while HCG is secreted from the placenta in women after pregnancy, and it is the female urine that contains it in large quantities.
LH secreted by the pituitary gland has a very short half-life of about 20 minutes, but HCG has a very long half-life of up to 30 hours (approximately).

Btw sorry for my eng, its not my native labg , iam using translator

I say that because i haven't notice a single benefit. No bigger loads, no better libido, my balls remain the same size, only thing i notice is i need too much AI to control estrogen and still can't. And before someone say "fake HCG" i used both UGL and 2 boxes of Merck Ovitrelle from pharmacy.
Size of balls is the last thing you need to worry about,

It tends to become visually apparent over time. But visuals are not a relevant indicator of whether the testicles are producing TST or not. Because only roughly 3% of the testicular volume is involved in TST production and the rest is produced by sperm.

I've also largely removed it from my HRT lifetime regimen. If the testicles really get small or ache I throw some in for a bit. All the time, no.

Yeah, it seems i don't respond well. Months ago i've tried 3X500 IU/week and only thing i got is a 106 estradiol despite a good dose of aromasin lol. It was literally like i threw my money to the trash.

Yeah, it seems i don't respond well. Months ago i've tried 3X500 IU/week and only thing i got is a 106 estradiol despite a good dose of aromasin lol. It was literally like i threw my money to the trash.
3x500ui its overkill imo, if u dont need kids etc :D

HCG and LH are able to activate the same receptor, LHCGR, which in men stimulates Leydig cells in the testes to produce their own TST. Besides the fact that HCG and LH are not the same, what are the differences between them?

LH is secreted by the pituitary gland, while HCG is secreted from the placenta in women after pregnancy, and it is the female urine that contains it in large quantities.
LH secreted by the pituitary gland has a very short half-life of about 20 minutes, but HCG has a very long half-life of up to 30 hours (approximately).

Btw sorry for my eng, its not my native labg , iam using translator
According to this study, HCG has a stronger effect on e2 than T.

“A normal response after hCG administration is defined as an increase in T levels by 150 to 270%, and an increment in E2 levels by 230 to 290% from baseline.”

Size of balls is the last thing you need to worry about,

It tends to become visually apparent over time. But visuals are not a relevant indicator of whether the testicles are producing TST or not. Because only roughly 3% of the testicular volume is involved in TST production and the rest is produced by sperm.

And why do i need my testicles to produce test if i am in exogenous test for life? What are the benefits of HCG if i don't care about my balls or fertility?

3x500ui its overkill imo, if u dont need kids etc :D

It was a test to see if it does anything to me, but it didn't

Attachments

• IMG_0803.webp
    IMG_0803.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
And why do i need my testicles to produce test if i am in exogenous test for life? What are the benefits of HCG if i don't care about my balls or fertility?

It was a test to see if it does anything to me, but it didn't
Iam just pointing that size doesnt matter if u kill your tst production, its not a huge size difference ( again sorry for my english..)

yes because it raises tst
The information is still true that with monotonous use of HCG, which is effective, so E2 levels stabilize after a few injections! You can see this in the chart below, she was given HCG at a dose of 3000 iu for three consecutive days. You can see how the TST levels gradually rose and how the E2 levels gradually fell.
By day 4 e2 was 140% of baseline and TT was 80%

IMG_2804.webp

It did have a downward trend, but as it stops at day 4 there’s nothing to say that trend continued.

The study did also say that e2 rises were greater in men with mild rather than severe testicular dysfunction. Suggesting better balls at baseline mean more e2 from HCG. I’ve taken HCG for years now, so that might explain the strong e2 response

Stop worrying about your English by the way. It’s fine lol

Last edited:

yes because it raises tst
The information is still true that with monotonous use of HCG, which is effective, so E2 levels stabilize after a few injections! You can see this in the chart below, she was given HCG at a dose of 3000 iu for three consecutive days. You can see how the TST levels gradually rose and how the E2 levels gradually fell.
Where you get that picture from? Got a link to the study?

Sorry, I have a pdf from earlier times about certain compounds etc with extracts from studies, but I don't have the links...

Back