• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hello everyone. Bloodwork and cardiovascular check up are coming due in this next week. If everything is good to go, I will start my big blast (16-20 weeks top before going trt)

•500 mg sust + 500 mg equipoise
(1 ml each monday/thursday)
•2 mg adex
(0,5 mg every other day)
•500 iu hcg
(250 iu every 3rd day)

No orals, no proviron, just these and a shit ton of food.

I needed some index about Hilma's equipoise. Anybody could leave a feedback?

So, finally my friend made his bloodwork [1]. He is using exclusively Hilma gear. His cycle is 500mg Test E & 375mg Deca per week. As you can see results are also pristine. He is extremely satisfied. A thing of note, bloodwork was taken 51 hours after last pin, so I suspect that could affect the peak level results because if you compare them to mine they are a tad lower. Again, great quality of gear.

So, finally my friend made his bloodwork [1]. He is using exclusively Hilma gear. His cycle is 500mg Test E & 375mg Deca per week. As you can see results are also pristine. He is extremely satisfied. A thing of note, bloodwork was taken 51 hours after last pin, so I suspect that could affect the peak level results because if you compare them to mine they are a tad lower. Again, great quality of gear.

Nice to see this. I'm running something similar (600 test c/400 npp w/ dbol, and exemestane every day and a half). Got bloods taken on Friday so will post the results as well when they come in.

What AI and what dosages is he taking?

Nice to see this. I'm running something similar (600 test c/400 npp w/ dbol, and exemestane every day and a half). Got bloods taken on Friday so will post the results as well when they come in.
Eager to see your results. To be honest I'm quite amazed by the consistency of the bloodwork so far.

Lmao... he aromatizes "a lot" and takes aromasin twice a week, I need 1mg arimidex ED or EOD when im on cycle...

Well, Aromasin is powerful. I use more gear than him right now and I'm fine with 12.5mg twice per week, my values were at 90. I believe that E2 responsiveness is a highly individualistic thing.

Well, Aromasin is powerful. I use more gear than him right now and I'm fine with 12.5mg twice per week, my values were at 90. I believe that E2 responsiveness is a highly individualistic thing.

From my personal experience arimidex is waaay stronger than aromasin. But yea you're right, everyone responds differently

Just made an order on some tren enth, heard good things about it. Only used ace in the past, interested to see if there is much difference.

I’m debating doing a front load, I normally do on long esters but tren being tren....little bit scared of - big dose too soon - lots of side effects :(
(Yes I’m a pussy :rolleyes: lol )