MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

How are you just ignoring the fact that you're baiting people to sign up to your website with a big discount and then storing passwords in clear-text?

I mean not to accuse you, but that'd be a pretty damn good way of stealing a shit ton of login information from a bunch of people. Because you KNOW there will be some who don't care/are generally careless with password usage and this may enable you to not only log into their accounts on this board, but potentially into emails, cryptowallets and more.

I just don't understand how this isn't a big enough deal not only to you as a seller but other people.

First you commit a major fuck-up in data security and then you just ignore it being addressed? Should be grounds for getting banned.

How are you just ignoring the fact that you're baiting people to sign up to your website with a big discount and then storing passwords in clear-text?

I mean not to accuse you, but that'd be a pretty damn good way of stealing a shit ton of login information from a bunch of people. Because you KNOW there will be some who don't care/are generally careless with password usage and this may enable you to not only log into their accounts on this board, but potentially into emails, cryptowallets and more.

I just don't understand how this isn't a big enough deal not only to you as a seller but other people.

First you commit a major fuck-up in data security and then you just ignore it being addressed? Should be grounds for getting banned.
I’m more worried about having paid but not having my confirmed yet

BlackFriday2(1).png

BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS ON!

Shop using the link below and enjoy best deals during BLACK FRIDAY!

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Promo starts on 26 of November at 00:00 (Thursday) and will end on 23:59 (Friday).

You have 3 days to complete the payment after making your order.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions or concerns

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

View attachment 156824

BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS ON!

Code:

Promo starts on 26 of November at 00:00 (Thursday) and will end on 23:59 (Friday).

Y'all just going to try to ignore what happened?

This is NOT a good look, and you're just making it worse for yourself.

I too am baffled by the lack of a shit storm, what the fuck? Where's everyone's pitchforks already?

View attachment 156824

BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS ON!

Code:

Don't you have any arimidex available for EU orders as there is only EU to US warehouse??

Y'all just going to try to ignore what happened?

This is NOT a good look, and you're just making it worse for yourself.
Passwords are not being stored as cleantext. Passwords are not being sent to email,its fixed.

Regards.

Last edited:
@HilmaBiocare I am trying to buy t3 / t4 but none is left to buy to USA, how can I still get discount and pre-order? I was mostly waiting for black friday to buy them.

Last edited:
@HilmaBiocare I am trying to buy t3 / t4 but none is left to buy to USA, how can I still get discount and pre-order? I was mostly waiting for black friday to buy them.
Unfortunately we cant do anything if something out of stock , however i will check if i can find any solution once we will restock these items on USA warehouse.

Best regards.

Guys make sure you place your orders before 12 so you dont miss Black Friday deal.

Dont forget you have 3 days to make payment without a rush.

Best Regards.