MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Began Hilma E through another company several months ago. I didn't expect much. The last time I really had anything worth mentioning was the original AP. I'd give Hilma E a B+. I just ordered for the second time from theBBpower. Their source came from the official suppliers at the bottom of the hilma website. The first order took about 10 days to reach the states. Customer service has been very nice.

Passwords are not being stored as cleantext. Passwords are not being sent to email,its fixed.

Regards.

Is there even any explanation for what happend?

How about a "we're sorry we fucked up"?

Data security MUST be your highest priority in a market like this, if you're willing to brush off an incident like this with a simple "it's fixed" then what else are you doing behind the scenes that's potentially dangerous for customers?

TuchDown.PNG

Hello Guys.

Hope all of you managed to finish your orders to get black friday discounts. If you missed it - dont worry. Stay tuned and subscribe for updates on this thread and we will run more promos.

Right now we are renewing our touchdown promo. Good chance to get extra from your placed orders.

Post a photo of gear you received - and get 20 EUR to your store credit.

Place your orders using the link below to get 20% off on your first purchase!

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Contacts for wholesale and support:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Question for your endocrinologist: I've just received the values of my bloodwork on 450Test C and 450 Bold + 12.5Aromasin x week, E2 17pg/ml prolactin 10 ng/ml but my progesterone is 6nmol/L (out of range).
I know about E2 and prolactin, why they may be high or low, but there is virtually no info regarding causes of high progesterone in man...
Some light into the topic would be very much appreciated, THANKS

Pregunta para su endocrinólogo: Acabo de recibir los valores de mi análisis de sangre en 450Test C y 450 Bold + 12.5 Aromasin x semana, E2 17pg / ml prolactina 10 ng / ml pero mi progesterona es 6nmol / L (fuera de rango).
Sé sobre la E2 y la prolactina, por qué pueden ser altas o bajas, pero prácticamente no hay información sobre las causas de la progesterona alta en el hombre ...
Se agradecería mucho algo de luz sobre el tema, GRACIAS
The same thing happened to me with test c and cousin, the e2 and prolactin values correct, progesterone out of range ... I was looking for information and nothing at all

Question for your endocrinologist: I've just received the values of my bloodwork on 450Test C and 450 Bold + 12.5Aromasin x week, E2 17pg/ml prolactin 10 ng/ml but my progesterone is 6nmol/L (out of range).
I know about E2 and prolactin, why they may be high or low, but there is virtually no info regarding causes of high progesterone in man...
Some light into the topic would be very much appreciated, THANKS

Answer:

A possible reason for the increase in progesterone is the use of AAS such as nandrolone, trenbolone, oxymetholone. If you are not using these products, then you should reduce the workout load. Elevated progesterone is a sign of overtraining.

Thanks. Do you know via which mechanism overtraining could impact and increase progesterone???
The mechanism of overtraining is a complex thing consisting of many factors and which one was the beginning is almost impossible to disassemble. One thing is clear - overtraining is not local, but systemic, which influenced the hormonal shift.

You can also take cortisol. Usually these are 2 analyzes by which you can track overtraining.

Most likely, you need rest and carefully study the issue of load balancing. How your muscles respond to stress can also partly be understood from the analysis of creatine kinase. Of course, its level will be overestimated in all athletes who train hard, but if the load on your muscles is too high, you will see very high values.

Your problem should be solved by a complex approach - a pause from training for 2 weeks with a gradual increase in loads, massage, possibly manual therapy, adding cardio.
Also need to learn to train for results and not wear.

El mecanismo del sobreentrenamiento es una cosa compleja que consta de muchos factores y cuál fue el comienzo es casi imposible de desmontar. Una cosa está clara: el sobreentrenamiento no es local, sino sistémico, lo que influyó en el cambio hormonal.

También puede tomar cortisol. Por lo general, estos son 2 análisis mediante los cuales puede realizar un seguimiento del sobreentrenamiento.

Lo más probable es que necesite descansar y estudiar detenidamente el problema del equilibrio de carga. La forma en que sus músculos responden al estrés también se puede comprender en parte a partir del análisis de la creatina quinasa. Eso sí, su nivel estará sobreestimado en todos los deportistas que entrenan duro, pero si la carga en tus músculos es demasiado alta, verás valores muy altos.

Su problema debe resolverse con un enfoque complejo: una pausa del entrenamiento durante 2 semanas con un aumento gradual de las cargas, masajes, posiblemente terapia manual, agregando cardio.
También es necesario aprender a entrenar para obtener resultados y no para usarlos.
@HilmaBiocare very interesting by chance it would not have some reference in studies, to be able to read it?

I am currently using your NPP and it has a very distinct smell to the oil. I have used their deca and tren ace previously but none have ever had this particular smell to the oil. It is very odd. Anyone else notice this?

I am currently using your NPP and it has a very distinct smell to the oil. I have used their deca and tren ace previously but none have ever had this particular smell to the oil. It is very odd. Anyone else notice this?
They replace my npp vial with a new one because the colour of the oil was white.
Probably something wrong during the transportation or during the manufacturing process. Look at page 168 of the thread.
Anyway I didn't use the bad vial

Hello, does hilma vials count for deadspace in syringes? If not thats fine just wanna know to plan the cycle
I would rather say no. Machines are set up to pour 10 ml exactly. Some vials can contain more oil but generally its 10ml.