MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Question for your endocrinologist: I've just received the values of my bloodwork on 450Test C and 450 Bold + 12.5Aromasin x week, E2 17pg/ml prolactin 10 ng/ml but my progesterone is 6nmol/L (out of range).
I know about E2 and prolactin, why they may be high or low, but there is virtually no info regarding causes of high progesterone in man...
Some light into the topic would be very much appreciated, THANKS
What's with the elevated prolactin? Are you also running Tren? I thought that that was the only compound that raises prolactin.

Via which way would test raise progesterone??

Changes in the male body occur only when there are significant fluctuations in progesterone levels, which can exceed 100% or more of the normal value. This can be due to many reasons: lifestyle, level of physical activity, diet, climate, and many other factors.
How would those affect it as well?
Thanks

Hoho
I will certainly answer your question. The only thing I need is some time as I have a language barrier. But I want to convey the idea correctly as written in scientific textbooks

What's with the elevated prolactin? Are you also running Tren? I thought that that was the only compound that raises prolactin.
Prolactin can rise even from solo testosterone. It does not always have to be nandrolone or trenbolone in the pack. It all depends on the condition of the endocrine glands. Sometimes one course goes well, and the next course can have a different effect.

Has anyone made an order from Amsterdam and has received today?
My package says delivered in Amsteram, when I'm from a different country...
I'd like to know if there has been an error with tracking or it's my actual package that has been sent to the wrong direction...

Working schedule for holiday time.

I would like to inform you about the schedule of shipments and collections of your orders for the holidays from our warehouses:

21/12 - Collection and shipment
22/12 - Collection, no dispatches
23/12 - No collection and shipments
24/12 - No collections and shipments
25/12 - No collections and shipments (Saturday)
26/12 - No Assembly and Dispatch (Sunday)
27/12 - Assembly and Dispatch
28/12 - No collections and dispatches
29/12 - No collections and dispatches
30/12 - No collections and dispatches
31/12 - No collections and dispatches
1/1 - No collections and dispatches (Saturday)
2/1 - No collections and dispatches (Sunday)
3/1 - Assembly and Dispatch

Cycle for the mass. What should it look like? Bodybuilding fans hearing the word mass gain think immediately about Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler and other legendary athletes. Some athletes during the cycle look so impressive that ordinary people wonder: how is that possible?

Unfortunately, such cycles do not look elegant for everyone. Sometimes it may not give you a perfect muscle relief. However, the skinny beginners of the gym may consider you a God. After such people come to gym someone cannot be afraid and hint with a question like what do you use?

For some, the mass cycle is an enjoyable process. A lot of people allow themselves meals that they refused before and could only dream about them. In addition, the mass cycle allows you to be in the phase of getting rapid results on all fronts. Real and obvious results can be seen in body volumes, as well as increasing working weights. However, there are some drawbacks like awful appetite or issues with gastrointestinal tract. For such people, the thought about mass cycle is a true fear.

However, people amid the iron sports understand one more nuance - this is the cycle. A lot of disputes arise: which steroids are better for the set, which are worse? Moreover, what kind of combination of steroids is better to use. Therefore, of course, you will not please everyone, however, there are certain recommendations that can contribute for accomplishing your results. I want to warn you in advance, that usage of certain drugs can have a certain effect on health. Sometimes, in order to achieve maximum effect and preserve health, you need to consider each case individually. Therefore, only recommendations will be given in this article, and not a clear plan for action.

Let's directly discuss the compilation of the cycle. Usually, people recommend to apply the cycle for at least 12 weeks, because of the fact that you can define for yourself clear criteria for actions that really help you. After the application of short cycles, hormonal system will need a recovery, even if you use the drug solo. For this reason, hormonal swings are unpleasant for the body.

Most people want to minimize the side effects of the cycle. Therefore, we will try to consider the option of a mass gain, based on steroid minimalism. The main drug in any cycle is testosterone. Using any anabolic without testosterone is not a very good idea, therefore, in each cycle, the presence of a certain form of testosterone is mandatory. The cycle will run in the order of 12 weeks. I dare to assume that you don't want to make injections almost every other day. For that reason, try to use a long one form of testosterone. For example, enanthate or cypionate, which you can inject once a week.

We can add another drug in order to squeeze the maximum profit from the cycle. In this case, you can use Boldenone, because it provides a lot of benefits. Many replace heavy drugs with Boldenone. However, the anabolic index of the drug, like that of testosterone, is around 100, however Boldenone has a very useful feature, an ability to suppress the side effects of estradiol and lower it. Therefore, you can save a little on this drug not requiting aromatase inhibitors to use. The androgenic activity of the drug is lower, so such a positive effect can have an advantage to a lesser sensitivity of side effects. The weight gain in case of eating disorders will not be as colossal as on others. However, for this reason, you should not expect quick effects from Boldenone. This is a drug of an even background and for long application. Many people feel effect of the full power of boldenone a couple of weeks after application and the maximum profit from the drug, almost in a month and a half.

However, if we approach mass gain goals, I would recommend to add Nandrolone decanoate to this cycle. This drug is a 19-nor or progestin. It can produce a number of various side effects, as well as it acts harder on the axis of the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, testicles. But due to this fact, it can provide a number of positive properties that are irreplaceable during the cycle. One of these advantages is a beneficial effect on the bone ligamentous apparatus. Who actively suffers during the training process? Most gym users are not aware of the correct selection of the intensity or volume of training. Due to this, the structure of ligaments, tendons and joints can begin to suffer. Moreover, gaining extra weight makes our joints work differently and the body may not be ready for such changes. Another issue that can be noticed is the immune system. Deca is a drug that can positively affect this factor. Therefore, certain forms of this drug can still be found in pharmacies where steroids are prohibited. These drugs are very often used for kind of purposes, where the immune system has a not unimportant factor. However, Nandrolone is strongly demonized by its side effects and it is partly true. But nobody forces you to apply large dosages, especially if it is an acquaintance with the “dark side”. And also, if you inject exogenous form of hormones into your body, it is advisable to closely monitor your health condition.

Of course, each drug can be described in details and I would like to talk about the pros and cons. But I think we'll talk about it in other articles. Now we are concerned about the selection of drugs during the week and what we can do additionally. If you are very worried about the length of the cycle and application of three drugs at once and are not ready for that, you can use the option for the first 6 weeks to use only Boldenone and testosterone. After that, you can add Nandrolone for the remaining 6 weeks. However, many people use oral medications with boldenone + testosterone. I don’t consider such idea, because we will consume much more nutrition on the cycle, as well as oral medications can negatively affect the gastrointestinal tract system. At least our small intestine may not be ready for such changes, as well as the density of bile, may negatively affect your condition. Therefore, for a better effect, we can try using nandrolone in small dosages at the beginning.

1–12-week: 375-500 mg of testosterone per week

1–12-week: 500 mg boldenone per week

6-12 or 1-12 week: 250 nandrolone decanoate per week

Here it is my order via thebbpower, I had some trouble with tracking but support solved it asap, which is really great.
Always satisfied with my Hilma orders, pleasure.
20211209_123633.jpg

Hi lads, do you have any tests of npp from this source? Also, how big is pip with this source?
Hello,
Latest lab test from Janoshik will be available within next few weeks.
From our experience and customer reviews there are no pip from this product.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
Guess-Our-Product.PNG

Nobody guessed the product. So we decided to give a round 2. You can participate once again.

Rules are simple. Guess our new upcoming product and get 50 eur store credit for free. Participation requires only your post.

First one who will guess - will be announced as a winner.

Good luck!