MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

1:1 it keeps my e2 at ~25 with no AI and 2 test and 1 bold is for the off season where a bit more e2 is desired.
So I use boldenone as an anabolic AI so to speak
Since I wanted to do a test-deca-dbol cycle, would you think that dropping dbol for boldenone will keep my e2 in check or is an AI needed anyway? My trainer suggested me this cycle (off-season) but I'm pretty worried about water retention.

Since I wanted to do a test-deca-dbol cycle, would you think that dropping dbol for boldenone will keep my e2 in check or is an AI needed anyway? My trainer suggested me this cycle (off-season) but I'm pretty worried about water retention.
Depends on how much youre running, In an off season u shouldnt be worried about water retention in the first place.

Depends on how much youre running, In an off season u shouldnt be worried about water retention in the first place.
I just don't like the bloated look, it makes me feel like utter shit. I'm going to run test 600/week- deca 600/week- dbol 30/ED, and possibly cabergoline and arimidex

Honestly that's the perfect recipe to turn into a watermelon, if I were you I would just replace the nandrolone for boldenone and assess whether you need AI or not as you go.
Pd: I also feel like shit when on waterbuffalo mode.

You have to get the dosage of testosterone right for boldenone. For example 375 testosterone and 600-650 boldenone
Do not raise E2 above 80-90 nmol. Very often I notice that above these numbers it pours

Last edited:
Honestly that's the perfect recipe to turn into a watermelon, if I were you I would just replace the nandrolone for boldenone and assess whether you need AI or not as you go.
Pd: I also feel like shit when on waterbuffalo mode.
Not necessarily, depending on diet for sure, i like npp instead of deca and anadrol instead of dbol

test, npp, mast and last 4 weeks add anadrol..

Not necessarily, depending on diet for sure, i like npp instead of deca and anadrol instead of dbol

test, npp, mast and last 4 weeks add anadrol..
It's amazing that everyone says water retention depends on the diet but no one ever says which things in the diet contribute to it. It's like if you don't eat Mcdonalds every day you'll be fine and dry ;)
So please some clarification would be highly appreciated!

It's amazing that everyone says water retention depends on the diet but no one ever says which things in the diet contribute to it. It's like if you don't eat Mcdonalds every day you'll be fine and dry ;)
So please some clarification would be highly appreciated!
Too much carbs and sodium/potassium imbalance will cause water retention regardless…