MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Is hilmateam.com still a official reseller ? Heard a few negative news about them the last years, underdosed and insane pipe
Can you share the methods you use? I understand you are using a different kind of anti-estrogen. I may have the abbreviation a little wrong. But we have a number of drugs that help the pituitary and hypothalamus called anti-estrogens.

Is hilmateam.com still a official reseller ? Heard a few negative news about them the last years, underdosed and insane pipe
I don't want to seem like I'm advertising. There was this brand in the post-Soviet territory at one time. Everyone was very complimentary about it, and I've seen customer tests myself. They still ask where to get it, but bringing it in is a big problem. I have not found any negative feedback for several batches, I envy you that you have such brands.

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget - we are always doing Wholesale. Contact us to get wholesale deals and prices. We are always looking for new partners in our family.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

--------------------------------------------------

To get the best deals on retail use the link below. Make sure you register using this link to get original Hilma prices and 20% discount on your first order.

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Also post touchdown pictures to get 20 Eur store credit for your future purchases!

Best Regards.

People, I was wondering: What are your guidelines when you start a steroid cycle? What tests do you pay attention to before the course? How often do you take them during the course and what exactly? What drugs do you choose? And what do you use at the end of the course?

People, I was wondering: What are your guidelines when you start a steroid cycle? What tests do you pay attention to before the course? How often do you take them during the course and what exactly? What drugs do you choose? And what do you use at the end of the course?
Wow that's quite person dependent, I would advise you to take a look at Vigorous Steve's youtube channel, all the info you are looking fore is likely to be there

Wow that's quite person dependent, I would advise you to take a look at Vigorous Steve's youtube channel, all the info you are looking fore is likely to be there
I run into this situation very often, many bloggers talk about subjective feelings. They do not always give clear figures. I don't talk about studying the medical literature. Usually, even before the cycle, many people do not think about taking tests. If you don't want to fall into the pit of hormones after the course, you should try to get back to the tests before the course. There are a lot of little things like that.

I run into this situation very often, many bloggers talk about subjective feelings. They do not always give clear figures. I don't talk about studying the medical literature. Usually, even before the cycle, many people do not think about taking tests. If you don't want to fall into the pit of hormones after the course, you should try to get back to the tests before the course. There are a lot of little things like that.
Just nuke e2 and prolactin if needed when coming off and your good!
You new low test will match low e2 .

And what values do you usually keep these hormones at? If we take nmol
Its different person to person!
I feel best when my estrogen is in a good ratio to my testosterone level!
If im running high test i like my esto high
If i lover the test estro has to come down with it!
When i have low test and high e i get sides same with high test low e!
At cruise i like a value over 40 but under 55 but don't know if its nmol sorry hope this helps.

Its different person to person!
I feel best when my estrogen is in a good ratio to my testosterone level!
If im running high test i like my esto high
If i lover the test estro has to come down with it!
When i have low test and high e i get sides same with high test low e!
At cruise i like a value over 40 but under 55 but don't know if its nmol sorry hope this helps.
I was once approached by a guy at the gym (he knows that I study a lot of literature on sports). he showed me the tests, asked me a question: what estradiol is optimal to keep. He weighed over +100 kilograms and had a fat percentage above 25 percent. I advised him to keep the estradiol in the range of 60-70 nmol and no higher. Turns out he was training with a trainer. The coach began to argue with me that he could go up to 160 nmol and was not afraid of anything. That is why I very often ask questions to absolutely everyone. I am interested in who and how does what

I was once approached by a guy at the gym (he knows that I study a lot of literature on sports). he showed me the tests, asked me a question: what estradiol is optimal to keep. He weighed over +100 kilograms and had a fat percentage above 25 percent. I advised him to keep the estradiol in the range of 60-70 nmol and no higher. Turns out he was training with a trainer. The coach began to argue with me that he could go up to 160 nmol and was not afraid of anything. That is why I very often ask questions to absolutely everyone. I am interested in who and how does what
For me depends on testosterone dose.
If you get sides like excess water retention , high blood pressure , itchy nipples maybe its time to up the Ai.
Other than that if not cutting i dont see the need to lover estrogen .
Sexual disfunction is also a side effect to consider !
I usually wait for sides to appear and than i start my Ai with a dose again depending on my dosages.

For me depends on testosterone dose.
If you get sides like excess water retention , high blood pressure , itchy nipples maybe its time to up the Ai.
Other than that if not cutting i dont see the need to lover estrogen .
Sexual disfunction is also a side effect to consider !
I usually wait for sides to appear and than i start my Ai with a dose again depending on my dosages.
I agree with you. Have you ever tried dosage selection based on weight, and not just on how you feel?

I agree with you. Have you ever tried dosage selection based on weight, and not just on how you feel?
I dont think its a weight thing personally !
On one cycle i might need 25 mg of Aromasin and the same test levels i might need 35mg next cycle or none if i add primo so no i dont think that is smart to dose that way!
And i dont have the option of ultra sensitive estrogen test so i can only trust the estrogen levels they can measure if on test only!
Ai is a thing i learned over the years but still needs adapting from time to time!
How do you take your ai?

Began using Hilma test U this evening for cruise. 175mg a week. I will get my blood drawn, and share bloods, in 6 weeks.

Stock updates:

PROVIRON and OXYMETHOLONE already available on main warehouse.

Feel free to place your orders.

Best regards.

I dont think its a weight thing personally !
On one cycle i might need 25 mg of Aromasin and the same test levels i might need 35mg next cycle or none if i add primo so no i dont think that is smart to dose that way!
And i dont have the option of ultra sensitive estrogen test so i can only trust the estrogen levels they can measure if on test only!
Ai is a thing i learned over the years but still needs adapting from time to time!
How do you take your ai?
I agree with you on this point, too. I once saw a man exceed the ratio of boldenone to testosterone by a factor of 3. His estradiol was perfect. Although in some people it can drop a lot from such a dosage. I have personally seen people who use tamoxifen after progesterone. They had a very good recovery. So you have to work with everyone individually. Although there are certain attributes to follow. I personally never rely on feelings. You have to watch the blood. Every cycle must be analyzed, then we can achieve success.

Sponsors