MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Banner2+1.PNG

The BB power runs another promo for Omstal Pharma infrajet. If you thought that the price is too expensive - now its a chance to get it at reduced price and enjoy revolutionary product of our best partners.

Register using the link below to get extra 20% discount on your first order.

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

In case of any questions - do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about our wholesales offers. If you are planning to spend more than 1000 eur - you can get exclusive price.
Feel free to contact us, we are always looking for partners and long term business relations.

Best Regards.

Are there any legit US distributors of this brand? And has anyone ordered recently that lives in us, how was your experience as far as shipping?

Are there any legit US distributors of this brand? And has anyone ordered recently that lives in us, how was your experience as far as shipping?

Shipping is relatively quick. Takes about as long as you’d expect and shows up on time.

TD here.. 9084FA7F-ACAA-490E-B7F9-2EE94E953762.jpeg

Sup ya'll. Haven't been following much this thread, but I thought I'd post my blood's using hilma gear.

It's a trt + protocol, designed for a cut b4 a gyno op, combined with keto diet, IF 14/10, on app 2000kcal's.

Pining schedule (pinning right before bed, except HCG which is in the AM):

Sunday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU
Tuesday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU
Thursday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU

So that's 150mg TestE + 75mg PrimoE.
Bloods were taken 12h after pin, so they were taken pretty much at Cmax.

Re results: 22 ug/L translates to 2200 ng/dL. HCG is contributing to the TT.

I'm a high metabolizer of T, and a low estrogen arometiser (primo is also lowering it), always have been. I've never ran such a low dose "cycle", and I'm getting acne on my face, which I never do. This is really strange, but then I figured that it's the HCG. As I have always speculated, hcg doesn't work as good on a high dose, or medium dose cycle, as it dose on a low dose. And it probably messes up the E1, E2, E3 ratio which causes the acne. And I'm pretty sure it's the hcg as on Sunday, when there are 48h between shots, acne start getting better, but as soon as I pin, literary 6h later, boom, new acne.

Anyway, good TestE and good HCG Hilma.
Do Hilma do HCG? I’m uk based and looking to leave my TRT provider as I’m paying over £150 a month so looking to see if Hilma would be a viable lab to use.

Currently we dont have distributors in USA, We can only ship from our European warehouse.

Do Hilma do HCG? I’m uk based and looking to leave my TRT provider as I’m paying over £150 a month so looking to see if Hilma would be a viable lab to use.
Unfortunately we dont have HCG. You can find the list of products available for sale on theBBpower website. Contact me to get instructions how to place order to UK.