MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

the HCG is responsible for probably 10% of your TT numbers. is this the only test you're responding this way to or is all brands?

The other possibility is that the 100 mg's of primo added to the TT number (maybe even fake primo with test ...). But tbh, the 250 IU's of hcg eod had my gyno flaring up, had me popping acne on my face, so ... I presume it could have added more then 10%. I'll be doing another test on monday, with 100 mg's of test only, no HCG no primo. I had to drop the dosages cuz I got a strep throat infection and had gyno surgery yesterday, so no sense in high androgen levels. Anyway, I'll update this thread with monday's results.

The other possibility is that the 100 mg's of primo added to the TT number (maybe even fake primo with test ...). But tbh, the 250 IU's of hcg eod had my gyno flaring up, had me popping acne on my face, so ... I presume it could have added more then 10%. I'll be doing another test on monday, with 100 mg's of test only, no HCG no primo. I had to drop the dosages cuz I got a strep throat infection and had gyno surgery yesterday, so no sense in high androgen levels. Anyway, I'll update this thread with monday's results.
look forward to seeing the results, as there are no recent labs from hilma and i want to believe they are still legit. primarily interested in their primo.

look forward to seeing the results, as there are no recent labs from hilma and i want to believe they are still legit. primarily interested in their primo.

Yeah, I mean, idk if primo can read as TT on labs. Or does it read as TT bc it's faked with test ...

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

You need to register using our link and referral code. Then you will see original prices like listed in the thread.
Also you will get 20% off on your first purchase. If you already registered without referral code - i can erase your previous account.
this is just for USA domestic ?

Im from Israel im asking because i want to make an order from that referral 20% off
Israel is also non EU country. You can order from our UE->USA warehouse to israel , but we dont give delivery guarantee and we dont advice to send more than 20 units per one pack.

then basically i better just order from your main site ?

Can i have a discount for there ?
Main site is thebbpower. You can order from there. You have 20% discount on your first order through thebbpower. There are no any other discounts at the moment.

Code:

Main site is thebbpower. You can order from there. You have 20% discount on your first order through thebbpower. There are no any other discounts at the moment.

Code:
i tried but there is no option for Israel when i got to the checkout

i tried but there is no option for Israel when i got to the checkout
You can pick any other country, fill the address details and in Note Section add that you want your order shipped to israel.But like we said, there is no delivery guarantee and make sure you select EU->USA warehouse when picking products. This is the only warehouse from where we can send to high risk countries :)

You can pick any other country, fill the address details and in Note Section add that you want your order shipped to israel.But like we said, there is no delivery guarantee and make sure you select EU->USA warehouse when picking products. This is the only warehouse from where we can send to high risk countries :)
Thank you !!! greatly appreciate your fast response and help :)

Here we go. It's basically the same level as the previous test, which was at 150 mg's + HCG. So, no idea what's going on here. (regarding E2; I started using transdermal E2, so that's why it's higher, also some progesterone cream, which I see I need to drop the dosage a bit).

Untitled.png

Here we go. It's basically the same level as the previous test, which was at 150 mg's + HCG. So, no idea what's going on here. (regarding E2; I started using transdermal E2, so that's why it's higher, also some progesterone cream, which I see I need to drop the dosage a bit).

View attachment 159006
good shit. is this also with the 75mg primo per week or did you drop that?