MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Nah, only 100mg T.

Idk, this lab is suspect. How can I have almost the same TT with 30% less T pinned ...
i mean i didn't wanna say anything but it's literally impossible to pull that test level on 100mg test. that means you're a 20x+ responder -- i don't think so. average is between 5 - 7x and a very gifted individual will a 10x multiplier.

are you certain you're pinning 100mg of test? because if you are, this test must be overdosed.

i mean i didn't wanna say anything but it's literally impossible to pull that test level on 100mg test. that means you're a 20x+ responder -- i don't think so. average is between 5 - 7x and a very gifted individual will a 10x multiplier.

are you certain you're pinning 100mg of test? because if you are, this test must be overdosed.

Yes, and, actually, I'm not equating for the ester weight. So it's less then 100mg. Just for reassurance's sake: I'm pining 0.13 ml 3 times a week. Test is 250mg/ml.

I'll do another test at a government/hospital ran lab and see if I get similar results as I'm more inclined in the lab results being bogus than anything else ...

Yes, and, actually, I'm not equating for the ester weight. So it's less then 100mg. Just for reassurance's sake: I'm pining 0.13 ml 3 times a week. Test is 250mg/ml.

I'll do another test at a government/hospital ran lab and see if I get similar results as I'm more inclined in the lab results being bogus than anything else ...
could be bad lab results, or it could mean that you could technically get away with 0.15ml once a week and have "normal" test levels

could be bad lab results, or it could mean that you could technically get away with 0.15ml once a week and have "normal" test levels

lawl, that would be ... funny

One thing that I did change was the vial of test. I had two 250mg vials, I dropped and cracked one, so I replaced it with another. So there is a slight possibility that the second vial has a higher concentration ... But, I'm still inclined towards the lab giving some bogus numbers ...

lawl, that would be ... funny

One thing that I did change was the vial of test. I had two 250mg vials, I dropped and cracked one, so I replaced it with another. So there is a slight possibility that the second vial has a higher concentration ... But, I'm still inclined towards the lab giving some bogus numbers ...
unless the hormone somehow separated from the oil before you mixed it, then the concentration would be the same

I just recently had a man who, after 375 long ether, had 224nmol. I myself when I was training for bodybuilding at 375 mg had 245nmol

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about or exclusive wholesale offers. Exclusive offers for 1000/3000/5000 eur purchases.
Possibility of drop-shipping right to your customers.
Partners are always welcome!

TuchDown.PNG

Post on Meso TOUCHDOWN picture of your order from theBBpower and earn 20 EUR store credit.

Make sure you register using the link below to get original Hilma Prices, 20% discount on your first order and cashback rewards for each placed order!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Best Regards.
Max Miller.

made an order and had a problem with btc addes , fast support for now
my last order was 1 year ago and i really like hilma , i just don't like their expiration date , really short so not good if i want give something to friends
:(

made an order and had a problem with btc addes , fast support for now
my last order was 1 year ago and i really like hilma , i just don't like their expiration date , really short so not good if i want give something to friends
:(
As far as the expiration date is concerned, there's that. Especially when you bought 100-150 vials.

Hello guys, it's have been 5 days since I paid and I didnt received any tracking number. They said tomorrow and tomorrow they said the evening and then nothing. How fast you have your package shipped?

Hello guys, it's have been 5 days since I paid and I didnt received any tracking number. They said tomorrow and tomorrow they said the evening and then nothing. How fast you have your package shipped?
Keep bothering them:). They will eventually send you tracking. Its always like this but fine at the end.