MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

caber.jpg

Cabergoline already available!

10 TABS 0,25 mg/tab = 35 EUR

Up to 19.55 eur wholesale price!

Do nit hesitate to contact us!

Boom!! First order but certainly not last!

Attachments

• IMG_20220201_154433.jpg
    IMG_20220201_154433.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
Customs can open an EU domestic package anytime if it's suspicious especially if an operation is goin around.
Of course any package can be opened but this is not what I mean. I mean that here in EU in every package coming from other countries it has to have the VAT paid (a special sticker outside the package). If the sticker doesnt exist, customs open the package and investigate the content to calculate the VAT. Opening a package with steroids is not a good idea that's why I suggested EU to EU and US to US domestic sources to avoid this routine investigation.

Of course any package can be opened but this is not what I mean. I mean that here in EU in every package coming from other countries it has to have the VAT paid (a special sticker outside the package). If the sticker doesnt exist, customs open the package and investigate the content to calculate the VAT. Opening a package with steroids is not a good idea that's why I suggested EU to EU and US to US domestic sources to avoid this routine investigation.
First opened the package,and then investigate the content to calculate the vat?
Hm...That's strange.
I'am in the EU too,but in my country,if the pack came from outside the EU they first ask for invoice+ the content of the pack,then they calculate the price and you can pay online.

Hm...That's strange.
I'am in the EU too,but in my country,if the pack came from outside the EU they first ask for invoice+ the content of the pack,then they calculate the price and you can pay online.
In Ireland, they open packages at random and any package from outside the EU.

Hm...That's strange.
If there is no "VAT-paid sticker "outside they open the package to find the invoice inside so they can calculate the VAT. If there is no invoice they contact you to ask you for the invoice. If you dont provide any invoice or if you provide an invoice that is not real or the value is not close to the reality like "an iphone 13 pro max with an invoice of 100 EURO", then they apply their own VAT value, whether you like it or not. You had to fight back if you dont agree (lot of paperwork). Usually they google to find what it is and how much it costs. In an order at my work, I've seen the custom agent to google the model of a network hardware machine to find the retail price to apply the VAT value. We had to prove that the machine was "refurbished" and the price was lower than the retail (new) price. Anyway, in the steroids world there is no invoices and if the custom agent starts google "trenbolone" it will trigger an alarm due to the nature of the compound.

If there is no "VAT-paid sticker "outside they open the package to find the invoice inside so they can calculate the VAT. If there is no invoice they contact you to ask you for the invoice. If you dont provide any invoice or if you provide an invoice that is not real or the value is not close to the reality like "an iphone 13 pro max with an invoice of 100 EURO", then they apply their own VAT value, whether you like it or not. You had to fight back if you dont agree (lot of paperwork). Usually they google to find what it is and how much it costs. In an order at my work, I've seen the custom agent to google the model of a network hardware machine to find the retail price to apply the VAT value. We had to prove that the machine was "refurbished" and the price was lower than the retail (new) price. Anyway, in the steroids world there is no invoices and if the custom agent starts google "trenbolone" it will trigger an alarm due to the nature of the compound.
Thaks the info,good to know.May I ask where are you from?

I can imagine the man's face when he opens the package and there are steroids)

1 week to italy, fast shipping and awesome product

Attachments

• IMG20220205083227.jpg
    IMG20220205083227.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2022-02-05-08-33-03-28_ab4747dba2bd09e6dcbde0fe198d329d~3.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-05-08-33-03-28_ab4747dba2bd09e6dcbde0fe198d329d~3.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 81
So, here is my update on Hilma gear. Currently using 75mg's of TestE with 100mg primo.

TT came back at 1200 ng/dl.
Testosterone1.png

I am a slow metabolizer of test esters, so my TT is always higher then what you'd expect. But I'm still a bit surprised by this number It's usually a x10 - 12 factor for me. This here puts it at 16x. I'm also taking 125 mcg of HCG. But, I've done tests without hcg 3 weeks (or was it two weeks) ago and the multiplier was still app the same.

The problem is, that ever since I've started the cycle, my monocytes and eosinophils have been elevated.

Monocytes_Eosinophils.png

I've been testing this out with numerous bloods for the past month. Both of these values being raised is an indicator of the immune system fighting a pathogen, ie. dirty gear. In order to test this, I've just ordered some gear from Liska and will report back in 2 weeks time, to give Hilma's gear time to clear out. So until this I test this out, I am not pointing any fingers and it could be some other underlying issue that I have.

It seemed to me as if the drug did not work. I think 600mg is a big dose to start with. Start at 300-400 a week for a good index

i always wondered at what point did high dosages become the mantra on forums?

100 mg of Anavar. 1000 mg of EQ and on and on. i personally like to start low and gradually increase if needed.

i'm currently using 375 mg of Deca (with a TRT Test dose) and i'm very pleased and don't feel the need to increase it.

Different goals maybe? People want or expect huge gainz in days? i don't know. If i practiced that mentality in any other aspect of life i'd probably be dead.

Sponsors