MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

So, here is my update on Hilma gear. Currently using 75mg's of TestE with 100mg primo.

TT came back at 1200 ng/dl.
View attachment 159892

I am a slow metabolizer of test esters, so my TT is always higher then what you'd expect. But I'm still a bit surprised by this number It's usually a x10 - 12 factor for me. This here puts it at 16x. I'm also taking 125 mcg of HCG. But, I've done tests without hcg 3 weeks (or was it two weeks) ago and the multiplier was still app the same.

The problem is, that ever since I've started the cycle, my monocytes and eosinophils have been elevated.

View attachment 159894

I've been testing this out with numerous bloods for the past month. Both of these values being raised is an indicator of the immune system fighting a pathogen, ie. dirty gear. In order to test this, I've just ordered some gear from Liska and will report back in 2 weeks time, to give Hilma's gear time to clear out. So until this I test this out, I am not pointing any fingers and it could be some other underlying issue that I have.

Just did a CBC again. So this is 1 week after cessation of Hilma Test E and Primo E. Eosinophils are finally in range! Monocytes are still slightly out of range. I will retest next monday for TT and a CBC again.

Other IMPORTANT thing of note is that hematocrit went up since using Liska's gear. It was 0.477 10 days ago and it's 0.507 today. A big change. Especially seeing as hematocrit wasn't budging for 2 months on Hilma's gear and now it moved. Primo is an erythropoietic compound and, for instance, if what I was taking before wasn't primo (maybe test prop) then it's logical that hematocrit would shoot up since then (or that the new gear is overdosed heh).

I am leaning towards trashing Hilma's gear. But will hold up until I do some more tests. After the next monday's test, if wbc's will be normal, which I presume will be, I'll shoot up half a cc of hilma's gear again and do a cbc one more time, just to make sure.

All in all, I've had a bad experience with Hilma's gear. Proviron tablets they've sent me shut me down in a two week's time at 25mg's eod (was off cycle at the time, used it for shbg lowering). GH was 20% underdosed and caused hunger symptoms (just like ghrp2) and now my bloods are showing sings of dirty gear and either underdosed primo or fake primo. And not to mention the absurdly high TT, which is weird. Idk what to make out of all of this. Am I alone in this, or did anybody else see stuff like elevated WBC's, etc.?

Just did a CBC again. So this is 1 week after cessation of Hilma Test E and Primo E. Eosinophils are finally in range! Monocytes are still slightly out of range. I will retest next monday for TT and a CBC again.

Other IMPORTANT thing of note is that hematocrit went up since using Liska's gear. It was 0.477 10 days ago and it's 0.507 today. A big change. Especially seeing as hematocrit wasn't budging for 2 months on Hilma's gear and now it moved. Primo is an erythropoietic compound and, for instance, if what I was taking before wasn't primo (maybe test prop) then it's logical that hematocrit would shoot up since then (or that the new gear is overdosed heh).

I am leaning towards trashing Hilma's gear. But will hold up until I do some more tests. After the next monday's test, if wbc's will be normal, which I presume will be, I'll shoot up half a cc of hilma's gear again and do a cbc one more time, just to make sure.

All in all, I've had a bad experience with Hilma's gear. Proviron tablets they've sent me shut me down in a two week's time at 25mg's eod (was off cycle at the time, used it for shbg lowering). GH was 20% underdosed and caused hunger symptoms (just like ghrp2) and now my bloods are showing sings of dirty gear and either underdosed primo or fake primo. And not to mention the absurdly high TT, which is weird. Idk what to make out of all of this. Am I alone in this, or did anybody else see stuff like elevated WBC's, etc.?
What does hilma said to your statement ? Did you contacted them ?

your 100mg primo is obviously 100mg test because there's just no way your TT is 1200ng/dl from just 75mg a week. 1200 for 175mg would make a lot more sense. and your hematocrit also went up too.

So what’s the takeaway? Their test is great but don’t trust their primo?
my personal takeaway is that hilma has gotta be the biggest cunt scumbag to sell bunk TEST. fake primo is almost expected so most guys are on their toes about it but selling someone fake test is just a total sucker punch.

that being said, my personal takeaway is that they're a halfway decent lab and i would only trust their test cyp/enth/prop, NPP and deca. that's it.

prima.png

Last test on primo was performed some time ago but there were no problems during lifetime of production. And especially there were no problems with bunk gear and 'No Primo in Primo'.
We will be sure to include the compound to a regular testing routine though. :)

Best Regards.

View attachment 160492

Last test on primo was performed some time ago but there were no problems during lifetime of production. And especially there were no problems with bunk gear and 'No Primo in Primo'.
We will be sure to include the compound to a regular testing routine though. :)

Best Regards.
makes no sense. my theory makes sense though.

why is the guy pulling 1200ng/dl from 75mg test a week? that's ridiculous.

makes no sense. my theory makes sense though.

why is the guy pulling 1200ng/dl from 75mg test a week? that's ridiculous.

I've always had higher TT than what you would expect. a 16x factor is a bit surprising though for sure heh. It's usually a 10 - 12x for me. The thing that's more worrisome is the rise in the hematocrit after changing gear manufacturers ... And off course the raised WBC's ...

olympic20.PNG

Olympic games has started and we would like to support athletes on Meso board with special discounts on Hilma Biocare production.

Use the code OLYMP during your purchase to get 20% discount on all Hilma Biocare products

Promo works on all returning customers accounts.

For first time purchase you can enjoy 20% discount without entering any promo codes.

Make sure you register using the link below to get original prices and welcome bonus!

WEBSITE

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Also we are thinking about running some betting promos with prizes. Tell us which disciplines you are interested to watch and bet for.

Best Regards.

Tren and bold for example contain small amount of EO
The label on my boldenone undecylenate claims that the product contains ”Boldenone Undecylenate in Sesame Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol.” I have attached a picture of the package. So does the bold really contain ethyl oleate or was there a mistake in your post? Thanks in advance.
56B69D16-659D-4BE9-94D3-D28EC80CE073.jpeg

The label on my boldenone undecylenate claims that the product contains ”Boldenone Undecylenate in Sesame Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol.” I have attached a picture of the package. So does the bold really contain ethyl oleate or was there a mistake in your post? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 160496

Im sorry, this is my mistake. I will try to make an excel chart with all the containings and if it will be possible - will add information about contains on main page.

View attachment 160493

Olympic games has started and we would like to support athletes on Meso board with special discounts on Hilma Biocare production.

Use the code OLYMP during your purchase to get 20% discount on all Hilma Biocare products

Promo works on all returning customers accounts.

For first time purchase you can enjoy 20% discount without entering any promo codes.

Make sure you register using the link below to get original prices and welcome bonus!

WEBSITE

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Also we are thinking about running some betting promos with prizes. Tell us which disciplines you are interested to watch and bet for.

Best Regards.
How long is this code active?

Alright Im officially reporting, this is second time with two totally different batches I got big time complaints about Viagron being totally useless compared to Kamagra... What is your feedback guys?

because you don't need to run a minimum of 600 primo for it to work
Well define work. IF you are a girl yeah. If you want to just keep your muscle while dieting with enough carbs in diet- yes. IF you want to make significant muscle gains and use primo as main anabolic agent- IT IS true.

I’m 1050ng/dl 45 hours post from Injecting 32mg test cyp and 250iu of HCG so it’s possible.
that's not even biologically possible lol wtf are you talking about? a genetic phenom will be a 10-11x responder (meaning 100mg per week gets them 1000-1100ng/dl). most guys are 5-7x responders. you're claiming to be a 32x responder LOL give me a fucking break

Last edited: