MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

that's not even biologically possible lol wtf are you talking about? a genetic phenom will be a 10-11x responder (meaning 100mg per week gets them 1000-1100ng/dl). most guys are 5-7x responders. you're claiming to be a 32x responder LOL give me a fucking break
And all of them are on Meso and are also bodybuilder$... Ops s

Yesterday we had unexpected problems with out hardware that we use to enter online. Therefore we disappeared unexpectedly.
Now the problems are solved and we are here to answer your requests.

Best regards and thank you for patience.

that's not even biologically possible lol wtf are you talking about? a genetic phenom will be a 10-11x responder (meaning 100mg per week gets them 1000-1100ng/dl). most guys are 5-7x responders. you're claiming to be a 32x responder LOL give me a fucking break

Attachments

• 362F4A90-6C50-4026-A5BD-44502B52FCEA.jpeg
    362F4A90-6C50-4026-A5BD-44502B52FCEA.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 75
Only thing I’ll give you is a slap around the old chops if you put that bass in your voice again slim Jim.

Attachments

• 7AE27947-F252-40ED-B38F-8C20DD039B91.jpeg
    7AE27947-F252-40ED-B38F-8C20DD039B91.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 74
My bloods 45 hours after injecting 32mg of test cypionate and 250iu HCG ya spanner. In direct response to your claim that it’s not possible.
lol i love how you think your claim is now valid because you posted blood markers. hilarious. bloods hold 0 value in these arguments because it proves nothing to me. how big of a retard are you?

might wanna get your thyroid checked out too.
Well according to you slap ass “bloods hold no value in these arguments as it proves nothing “ But for what it’s worth your TSH has to go above 10 M/ul before they treat in my country, I have hashimotos and sub clinical hypothyroidism with T4 on standby if it raises.

lol i love how you think your claim is now valid because you posted blood markers. hilarious. bloods hold 0 value in these arguments because it proves nothing to me. how big of a retard are you?
Also the only retard in this conversation is you, you’ve proved that, you have the certificate for it, your family came to the graduation, they too thought you wouldn’t achieve the rank of reatard as you were really cut from a shitty cloth it,but you did you made it and we’re all happy your a fucking idiot.

No. Did not. Waiting for some more bloods first.
You could simply send your primo out for testing , trashing a source based on how you feel or on how your blood panel looks like is not ok and has been discussed here before.
It is well known that every single AAS will increase hematopoiesis, ones more than others, i know what feels like thinking that what your are injecting might not be what the label claims it is, so i send it out for testing, you might send out the primo for example, being one of the most faked compounds, if the primo is legit, you might just assume the rest of the gear is.
Also sources should post lab test on every single batch the release and only some of them are doing this if not only Liska i believe.