MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Thats why you should always run your gear through to the 0.22 micron filter, it doesnt filter heavymetals, but it filters everything else, (microbacterial contamination etc.)
I would not personally touch any hilmas gear without filtering it just in case, because they have had contaminations in a past.
I will not use hilma ever again. That’s for sure. The fucked up once and now again. Back to better stuff

I will not use hilma ever again. That’s for sure. The fucked up once and now again. Back to better stuff
Ye, i tried their 1/24 proviron and it was full of shit, 200mg day and nothing, i throwed them in to the trash can. Their orals sucks thats for sure. Injectables i have heard 50/50.

Just did a CBC again. So this is 1 week after cessation of Hilma Test E and Primo E. Eosinophils are finally in range! Monocytes are still slightly out of range. I will retest next monday for TT and a CBC again.

Other IMPORTANT thing of note is that hematocrit went up since using Liska's gear. It was 0.477 10 days ago and it's 0.507 today. A big change. Especially seeing as hematocrit wasn't budging for 2 months on Hilma's gear and now it moved. Primo is an erythropoietic compound and, for instance, if what I was taking before wasn't primo (maybe test prop) then it's logical that hematocrit would shoot up since then (or that the new gear is overdosed heh).

I am leaning towards trashing Hilma's gear. But will hold up until I do some more tests. After the next monday's test, if wbc's will be normal, which I presume will be, I'll shoot up half a cc of hilma's gear again and do a cbc one more time, just to make sure.

All in all, I've had a bad experience with Hilma's gear. Proviron tablets they've sent me shut me down in a two week's time at 25mg's eod (was off cycle at the time, used it for shbg lowering). GH was 20% underdosed and caused hunger symptoms (just like ghrp2) and now my bloods are showing sings of dirty gear and either underdosed primo or fake primo. And not to mention the absurdly high TT, which is weird. Idk what to make out of all of this. Am I alone in this, or did anybody else see stuff like elevated WBC's, etc.?

Ok, 2 weeks down the line, my CBC is normal. Eosinophils back in range. TT has also gone down to 900.

Next thing to do is, pin Hilma TestE and do another cbc.

Anybody knows if the abnormal CBC, raised eosinophils can be due to a bad reaction to carrier oil?

Bought liquid somatropin, EU shipping.

Ordered and paid 15.2.2022
Arrived 23.2.2022

Made order on the website. Talked with the guy on telegram. Great customer service. I can recommend it.

+

I am on Test E 300mg/week(150mg 2x) from Hilma, which I bought from another source.
All good, no pip.
Blood test below.
Blood was drawn 4 days after the last pin.
The batch of test e vial: 060118

Also testing Hilma Anavar, so far so good. First time using it and it works. Cannot say how potent it is compared to other brands. I will be experimenting with different brands of Anavar in the coming weeks. I'll come back with an update, on how they compare to Hilmas.

See ya later!

Attachments

• 1646327522338.jpg
    1646327522338.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 73
  • yeye.JPG
    yeye.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 76
Have you had d of anything good about there test e I keep getting good and bad and you order from bbpower or another site any help would be very good my friend thank you the reviews from this forum and other boards are condescending so bad I don't know what to think

Arrived 23.2.2022

Made order on the website. Talked with the guy on telegram. Great customer service. I can recommend it.

+

I am on Test E 300mg/week(150mg 2x) from Hilma, which I bought from another source.
All good, no pip.
Blood test below.

Also testing Hilma Anavar, so far so good. First time using it and it works. Cannot say how potent it is compared to other brands. I will be experimenting with different brands of Anavar in the coming weeks. I'll come back with an update, on how they compare to Hilmas.

See ya later!
Hilma’s test e is 200mg per ml so…

Have you had d of anything good about there test e I keep getting good and bad and you order from bbpower or another site any help would be very good my friend thank you the reviews from this forum and other boards are condescending so bad I don't know what to think
hilma looks like they're only good for their test. one guy on here was posting his numbers for 100mg test e + 75mg deca or something like that, and his results were reflective of 175mg of test. so i'm guessing the deca was bunk and was actually test..

Do you have any form reviews about us deliveries in product quality in results yet
They are spread across the thread. But regarding delivery - small packs(under 20 units) reach fine. Usually within 10-14 days. Sending larger packs are not that good idea unfortunately .

Best Regards

Well I went directly to his website and talk to him directly and it don't me any better if no one's ever used it or know one who did lol
hilma looks like they're only good for their test. one guy on here was posting his numbers for 100mg test e + 75mg deca or something like that, and his results were reflective of 175mg of test. so i'm guessing the deca was bunk and was actually test..
I figured it would be the numbers did add up tbh

Arrived 23.2.2022

+

All good, no pip.
Blood test below.

See ya later!
Send us a PM with your email so we can add store credit :p

TOUCH IN THE HOUSE ! FAST for 10days .....Perfect all !
Same here :)