MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about our wholesale offers. Use one of the contacts to get pricelist and start doing business with us. We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Oxandrolone - 22 eur and lower
Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Clomid - 14 eur and lower.

Contacts:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

TuchDown.PNG

Dont forget about the touchdown photo. Make your order on thebbpower and post a picture of safely landed package and receive 20 EUR to your account.

Make sure you register using this link to enjoy official Hilma Biocare prices and 20% discount on your first order!

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

For any questions or regarding wholesale purchases - please contact us using contacts below.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK HOW FAST YOU GOT IT. I CAN SEND YOU VINEGAR IN A VIAL AND I GUARANTEE YOU'LL HAVE IT WITHIN 48 HOUR. IT MEANS NOTHING. hilma is trash
Shut up, you idiot, I didn't want your opinion, if you don't like it, go to India or China has made your brand, and then I want to see what shit you will create!

When does HB representative usually respond to messages on telegram only during the week??? It was my first time using telegram and no response so far... I have have a issue I order the bbpower and I sent bitcoin payment to the address that was giving during checkout but I didn't put in the transaction ID and when I was able to finally find it my page refreshed and I lost the order( my first time paying this way) I have my invoice and obviously someone withdrew the payment I sent... the bitcoin address that was provided matched the one on the invoice so should I still get my order or did I fuck up??? I sent copies of bitcoin payment and my order invoice to HB representative on telegram and email and no response

a brand is only as good as their test results. hilma has tested bad lately.. why would i like them?
I haven't seen any bad tests from Hilma. Can you redirect me to them? I've personally had bloodwork done multiple times during the past two years running Hilma's test e and test prop and everything has always been good to go. No issues with PIP or anything else neither. I've also ran their anavar, primobolan, masteron enanthate, masteron propionate and boldenone with great success. I've always tested every batch with labmax (which I know is not a very accurate test, but it is the best I have available in my country since it is not possible to have anything tested with HLPC here..). I don't see where this negativity comes from, or maybe I've just been lucky so far.

a brand is only as good as their test results. hilma has tested bad lately.. why would i like them?
I have nothing personal against you. However, if you want to prove that the brand is bad, please show me the analyses in a paper version. Somebody thinks I'm defending the brand, that it gives me free gear. However, I haven't used gear at all in 3 years. But there are mentees who use and take the tests. Unfortunately, my equipment at home is not very good and I have to order what you have on the market

Here I show the real analysis of the man. After two weeks of using the gear. I don't want to be told anything by the unbelievers afterward.

Attachments

• dSSmVnxx9Ns.jpg
    dSSmVnxx9Ns.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 65
  • nj0deCZDMhI.jpg
    nj0deCZDMhI.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 77
Here are more tests after the long-form of trenbolone E, the day after the injection. This message is for those who want to accuse me of something. If something wasn't working, I wouldn't be working with the firm. My reputation is much more important to me. I also respect honor in people.

Attachments

• энка.JPG
    энка.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 74
I'm going to surprise you very much, but I'm buying merchandise. And what's more, it can't be delivered to me. I have to bother with this issue. It always amazes me when commentators try to denigrate

You're freakin' username is Hilmateam. Like you're ever going to bite the hand that feeds and give an honest review if you got shit gear. Fuck outta here. You're opinion of this lab is biased. Period.

I haven't seen any bad tests from Hilma. Can you redirect me to them? I've personally had bloodwork done multiple times during the past two years running Hilma's test e and test prop and everything has always been good to go. No issues with PIP or anything else neither. I've also ran their anavar, primobolan, masteron enanthate, masteron propionate and boldenone with great success. I've always tested every batch with labmax (which I know is not a very accurate test, but it is the best I have available in my country since it is not possible to have anything tested with HLPC here..). I don't see where this negativity comes from, or maybe I've just been lucky so far.
labmax is qualitative testing which is meaningless when it comes to hormones because it doesn't tell you how accurately it is dosed. for all you know it could be half the potency but still 100% pure.

couple weeks ago there was some guy in here posting bloods while being on 75mg test per week and 100mg deca. his test was at like 1200ng/dl and he is definitely not pulling that from 75mg of test per week i don't care what you say. nobody pulls a 1200 from 75mg.. that would mean the guy only needs 40mg of test per week for actual legit TRT. it seems to me that the 100mg of deca he thought he was injecting is actually 100mg test because pulling a 1200 from only 75mg is unheard of, pulling 1200 from 175mg is way more realistic. it would indicate a great responder, but still realistic. you see where i'm going with this?

When does HB representative usually respond to messages on telegram only during the week??? It was my first time using telegram and no response so far... I have have a issue I order the bbpower and I sent bitcoin payment to the address that was giving during checkout but I didn't put in the transaction ID and when I was able to finally find it my page refreshed and I lost the order( my first time paying this way) I have my invoice and obviously someone withdrew the payment I sent... the bitcoin address that was provided matched the one on the invoice so should I still get my order or did I fuck up??? I sent copies of bitcoin payment and my order invoice to HB representative on telegram and email and no response
We are working usually mon-fri. Today we will check everything and will help if there is an issue:)