MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Customs can open an EU domestic package anytime if it's suspicious especially if an operation is goin around.
EU to EU highly unlikely, UK to EU and you´ll get a letter, so as the other user says, always EU to EU, covid is giving a truce, let´s hope they get more flexible now

It's eu domestic so no customs inspection
It is called cutom clearence but yeah i agree with you, i have ordered a lot from several EU sources and not a single issue
is it safe for spain? I have had customs problems with international shipments
Yeah after brexit even stuff comming from the UK gets held in customs, so yes it is better and safer to stay EU to EU, if using you had problems in the past using your name and address then i suggest using a different one.

You could simply send your primo out for testing , trashing a source based on how you feel or on how your blood panel looks like is not ok and has been discussed here before.
It is well known that every single AAS will increase hematopoiesis, ones more than others, i know what feels like thinking that what your are injecting might not be what the label claims it is, so i send it out for testing, you might send out the primo for example, being one of the most faked compounds, if the primo is legit, you might just assume the rest of the gear is.
Also sources should post lab test on every single batch the release and only some of them are doing this if not only Liska i believe.

And you could simply give me 300$ for me to do so.

View attachment 160493

Olympic games has started and we would like to support athletes on Meso board with special discounts on Hilma Biocare production.

Use the code OLYMP during your purchase to get 20% discount on all Hilma Biocare products

Promo works on all returning customers accounts.

For first time purchase you can enjoy 20% discount without entering any promo codes.

Make sure you register using the link below to get original prices and welcome bonus!

WEBSITE

Code:
 https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Also we are thinking about running some betting promos with prizes. Tell us which disciplines you are interested to watch and bet for.

Best Regards.
Hi,

Promo code doesn't work (nothing happens on entering any code)

Hey guys, have you got current lab tests from the hilma and somatrop lab hgh ? Switched from an other company to them and I could sleep the whole day. Using the same amount if iu. Would be interesting if it is overdosed

Hey guys, have you got current lab tests from the hilma and somatrop lab hgh ? Switched from an other company to them and I could sleep the whole day. Using the same amount if iu. Would be interesting if it is overdosed
I'm intrested to hear too If anybody got some test results.

I just can say that I am horrible tired and got less water retention on it than on other brands. Will do bloods with igf next week
What do you get out of these symptoms?, you think it is under or overdosed?? right now using HGH from another provider and i feel very energetic

What do you get out of these symptoms?, you think it is under or overdosed?? right now using HGH from another provider and i feel very energetic
I don’t know. In the past I used original Pfizer and Lilly and could always sleep the whole day but when it was training time I was full of energy and awake.
With the hilma and somatrop it’s more like a lethargic feeling and have to yawn all the time.. so I will wait for my blood test because at the moment I can’t say anything that would help

I don’t know. In the past I used original Pfizer and Lilly and could always sleep the whole day but when it was training time I was full of energy and awake.
With the hilma and somatrop it’s more like a lethargic feeling and have to yawn all the time.. so I will wait for my blood test because at the moment I can’t say anything that would help
Yeah also no lab test from them on the HGH, don´get why sources still do not update lab tests for all batches, only one doing it currently

Yeah also no lab test from them on the HGH, don´get why sources still do not update lab tests for all batches, only one doing it currently
I have 2 other labs who are doing lab test on their hgh monthly and they have enough blood tests from customers. So if this hgh is not good I luckily have to other brands which are g2g since years. I just wanted to try something new with this liquid hgh

I'd like to hear an answer to this too.

Has anyone had any ill effects from Hilma gear? As in symptoms of flu, feelings of sickness, injection site problems..
I had in the past, must be 2 years ago. And I have many many guys here who had the same problems, horrible pip too. Started when we ordered greater amounts. Since then we stopped ordering from hilma. I gave them now a few weeks ago a new chance but it seems that once a company failed they fail always ..

I had in the past, must be 2 years ago. And I have many many guys here who had the same problems, horrible pip too. Started when we ordered greater amounts. Since then we stopped ordering from hilma. I gave them now a few weeks ago a new chance but it seems that once a company failed they fail always ..
What exactly happened with your recent experimentation? Are you referring to your experience with the HGH?

Hi. Yeah i’m aware about pictures. Will be soon) I have all the pictures of peptides ,but orals are not in stock at the moment.Want to publish all at once.
About higher concentrations,in the near future there will be no adjustments in our main product line.
Not sure if im allowed to ask this on here or not but...im looking for any good legit reviews on a reseller to the USA for hilmabiocare ? I tried going through Hilmabiocare.to but no option to send to USA.

What exactly happened with your recent experimentation? Are you referring to your experience with the HGH?
The hilma liquid hgh seems to be good, the somatrop lab hgh what hilma sells to seems to be shit. Based on experience and feeling. Bloods will be done next week so be sure.
The npp I have from hilma seems to be also good, but the I don’t think the test e is good. Switched my lab for hilma test 2 weeks ago. Feeling shit, sex drive went down, appetite down. Same dosage is used just to be clear

The hilma liquid hgh seems to be good, the somatrop lab hgh what hilma sells to seems to be shit. Based on experience and feeling. Bloods will be done next week so be sure.
The npp I have from hilma seems to be also good, but the I don’t think the test e is good. Switched my lab for hilma test 2 weeks ago. Feeling shit, sex drive went down, appetite down. Same dosage is used just to be clear
I went through a few 50IU vials of somatrop labs GH (I assume it's the same stuff people talk about here). Got insane hand pain that lasted months after I came off. Super bloated elephant ankles that made me get my heart checked out. IGF-1 did not go outside the reference range but I may have been on nolvadex at that time. I was on 4-6 IUs. It did raise my serum GH though. Gave my last few vials away to a friend as it as my first time running GH and kinda disappointing. No sleep benefits or fat burning. I was full in the gym though. Very full. I have nothing to compare that experience to. Next time I'll try pharma. Edit: in total I used 400ius

Thats why you should always run your gear through to the 0.22 micron filter, it doesnt filter heavymetals, but it filters everything else, (microbacterial contamination etc.)
I would not personally touch any hilmas gear without filtering it just in case, because they have had contaminations in a past.