MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

That’s more expensive than the prices listed here on their own pictures. On bb power their ‘cut stack’ is €8 more expensive then here.

Hence my confusion.

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

You need to register using our link and referral code. Then you will see original prices like listed in the thread.
Also you will get 20% off on your first purchase. If you already registered without referral code - i can erase your previous account.

That’s more expensive than the prices listed here on their own pictures. On bb power their ‘cut stack’ is €8 more expensive then here.

Hence my confusion.
It showed more expensive to me as well but after creating an account prices changed once you're logged in and at checkout if it's your first order you'll get 20% off. Prices also change based on the warehouse you order. Give it a try and see, but don't take my word for it as I'm new to this source as well and just placed my first order. So far so good

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

You need to register using our link and referral code. Then you will see original prices like listed in the thread.
Also you will get 20% off on your first purchase. If you already registered without referral code - i can erase your previous account.
Check dms its about the store credit

Sup ya'll. Haven't been following much this thread, but I thought I'd post my blood's using hilma gear.

It's a trt + protocol, designed for a cut b4 a gyno op, combined with keto diet, IF 14/10, on app 2000kcal's.

Pining schedule (pinning right before bed, except HCG which is in the AM):

Sunday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU
Tuesday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU
Thursday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU

So that's 150mg TestE + 75mg PrimoE.
Bloods were taken 12h after pin, so they were taken pretty much at Cmax.

Re results: 22 ug/L translates to 2200 ng/dL. HCG is contributing to the TT.

I'm a high metabolizer of T, and a low estrogen arometiser (primo is also lowering it), always have been. I've never ran such a low dose "cycle", and I'm getting acne on my face, which I never do. This is really strange, but then I figured that it's the HCG. As I have always speculated, hcg doesn't work as good on a high dose, or medium dose cycle, as it dose on a low dose. And it probably messes up the E1, E2, E3 ratio which causes the acne. And I'm pretty sure it's the hcg as on Sunday, when there are 48h between shots, acne start getting better, but as soon as I pin, literary 6h later, boom, new acne.

Anyway, good TestE and good HCG Hilma.
2200ng/dl on 150mg test?

2200ng/dl on 150mg test?

Yeah. Also, 250 IU hcg, which was really effective.

Last time I was on such a low dose cycle, 250mg's, I was at 2700 ng/dl.

We all metabolize drugs differently. I don't need much test, but, I arometise for chit. Need to take estrogen on low dose test cycles.

Yeah. Also, 250 IU hcg, which was really effective.

Last time I was on such a low dose cycle, 250mg's, I was at 2700 ng/dl.

We all metabolize drugs differently. I don't need much test, but, I arometise for chit. Need to take estrogen on low dose test cycles.
the HCG is responsible for probably 10% of your TT numbers. is this the only test you're responding this way to or is all brands?

the HCG is responsible for probably 10% of your TT numbers. is this the only test you're responding this way to or is all brands?

As I said, the 2700 ng/dl was 250 mg's and that was Pharmacom, I think like 5 years or something like that.