MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Orders will be shipped on january the 3rd or later right? Cause my order doesn't update (ordered with thebbpower). Happy holiday so :)

Orders will be shipped on january the 3rd or later right? Cause my order doesn't update (ordered with thebbpower). Happy holiday so :)
Yes, all orders will start processing afrer New Year.

-----------------------------

We with our team wish all MESO members best sport and life results in new 2022.
21 was tough , but we all here know: no pain - no gain.
Wish all the members very productive and joyful year and hope all of your wishes will come true.

Best Regards.

I made an order of Hilma HGH from another reliable source here in Meso but later I read that their (Hilma) HGH is underdosed like 8IU per 10IU (named) bottle. Does anyone have anything to say about it?

I made an order of Hilma HGH from another reliable source here in Meso but later I read that their (Hilma) HGH is underdosed like 8IU per 10IU (named) bottle. Does anyone have anything to say about it?
There was an issue with lyophilization process with one specific batch i think more than half of year ago. The issue is resolved.

Sup ya'll. Haven't been following much this thread, but I thought I'd post my blood's using hilma gear.

It's a trt + protocol, designed for a cut b4 a gyno op, combined with keto diet, IF 14/10, on app 2000kcal's.

Pining schedule (pinning right before bed, except HCG which is in the AM):

Sunday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU
Tuesday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU
Thursday: 50mg TestE, 25mg PrimoE, hcg 250IU

So that's 150mg TestE + 75mg PrimoE.
Bloods were taken 12h after pin, so they were taken pretty much at Cmax.

Re results: 22 ug/L translates to 2200 ng/dL. HCG is contributing to the TT.

I'm a high metabolizer of T, and a low estrogen arometiser (primo is also lowering it), always have been. I've never ran such a low dose "cycle", and I'm getting acne on my face, which I never do. This is really strange, but then I figured that it's the HCG. As I have always speculated, hcg doesn't work as good on a high dose, or medium dose cycle, as it dose on a low dose. And it probably messes up the E1, E2, E3 ratio which causes the acne. And I'm pretty sure it's the hcg as on Sunday, when there are 48h between shots, acne start getting better, but as soon as I pin, literary 6h later, boom, new acne.

Anyway, good TestE and good HCG Hilma.

Attachments

• Bloods.png
    Bloods.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 60
Sup ya'll. Haven't been following much this thread, but I thought I'd post my blood's using hilma gear.

It's a trt + protocol, designed for a cut b4 a gyno op, combined with keto diet, IF 14/10, on app 2000kcal's.

I'm a high metabolizer of T, and a low estrogen arometiser (primo is also lowering it), always have been. I've never ran such a low dose "cycle", and I'm getting acne on my face, which I never do. This is really strange, but then I figured that it's the HCG. As I have always speculated, hcg doesn't work as good on a high dose, or medium dose cycle, as it dose on a low dose. And it probably messes up the E1, E2, E3 ratio which causes the acne. And I'm pretty sure it's the hcg as on Sunday, when there are 48h between shots, acne start getting better, but as soon as I pin, literary 6h later, boom, new acne.

Really good review. You can clearly see all the numbers

Edit, forgot to add: this test was ordered one year ago for black friday.