MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

How long does it take for packages to typically land in the US? My tracking was available on the march 15th and I still can't track my items I hope it's not stuck in customs.... or maybe I'm just impatient

How long does it take for packages to typically land in the US? My tracking was available on the march 15th and I still can't track my items I hope it's not stuck in customs.... or maybe I'm just impatient
Hello!

Usually it takes around 10-12 days. In some cases delivery can take less time or more.

Anybody tried Hilma Test E, how is it
Test E showed 239mg/ml on last test performed by customer. You can check the result on last page :)
photo_2022-03-18_12-54-25.jpg

Recent lab test on Testosterone Enanthate performed by users from DE.

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about our wholesale offers. Use one of the contacts to get pricelist and start doing business with us. We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.
Oxandrolone - 22 eur and lower
Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Clomid - 14 eur and lower.

Contacts:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Touchdown happened in a total of five workweek days. The support stuff is amazing, both before during and after checkout. I waited to post my review for PIP and I am happy to say there's none after 24hours, nothing happened. My order was admittedly pretty small. Touchdown pictures will be posted when I get home