MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Yea.
I also sent today through the site's contact from and they said they will take a look at it.
I sent it to you again just so you can have it,maybe there was a problem the first time.
Replied. I believe everything is fixed now :)

So, I bit the bullet and bought some hilma test e and Winny from thebbpower 6 days ago. Paid via bank transfer the same day, payment was confirmed, now I'm still waiting on a tracking number, and hopefully for the goods to arrive. Will post a photo when the products arrive, really excited to try a new source
There was little shortage of Test E , but all orders with Test E have been processed already and most of them dispatched.
Also our mail service is down , so we have to send some information by hand. I will check latest trackings :cool:

Friend of mine in France uses your stuff and he turned into Arnold.

Is this still your website?

thebbpower.com/

or is it

oidbuddy.eu/

?

Also do you guys do EU to US?

Last edited:
Friend of mine in France uses your stuff and he turned into Arnold.

Is this still your website?

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/

This is the correct link :) The other one is Hilma Biocare partner/reseller. Use it to register account and you will get 20% discount on your first purchase.

We do EU->US from French warehouse. Also we can do local France->France delivery :)

Any new labs for the Test E? And how is the pip ? Any experiences?

this is the last test done by customers. no pip ;)

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/

This is the correct link :) The other one is Hilma Biocare partner/reseller. Use it to register account and you will get 20% discount on your first purchase.

We do EU->US from French warehouse. Also we can do local France->France delivery :)

Just placed a huge order with you :) Can you please check your DMs?

So i just got my second order in and i ordered 6 vial of test cyp..i have a question of anyone here can help me out with. Each vial looks like it is cloudy and or crystallized inside on the bottom of the vial. Almost looks frozen but upon moving it around it looks gooey yet crystallized. Amd today i just received my order and todays date is 3/14/2022.. And the exp date on thr box says 5/2022.
Im kinda upset they would send me 6 vials of thos knowing it expires in a month and a half. But they look lile they have already went bad ?
Are they bad shuld i throw them in the trash ? I dont feel comfortable injecting product that looks like this into my body. And im pretty upset i just spent a lot of money on gear im going to throw away and i hope thebbpower can refund this or i will be finding another source.
Anyone else out there have this happen or know anything about this situation ?
Also anytime i pm the hilma biocare member on here this person NEVER responds when i semd my email address or anything so ot would be nice to get some help amd responses from this rep.
Thanks i will also try to send pics of my order

Heres some pictures...im pretty pissed about this.

Attachments

• 20220413_202223.jpg
    20220413_202223.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • 20220413_202128_HDR.jpg
    20220413_202128_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • 20220413_202036_HDR.jpg
    20220413_202036_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • 20220413_202605.jpg
    20220413_202605.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
  • 20220413_202639_HDR.jpg
    20220413_202639_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101

Fuck I just placed a $600+ order because I saw some great stuff previously.

That looks horrid. If this is what I receive in the mail will be very very very very sad.

Stuff looks really bad and expiration date is a slap in the face. When people are injecting your products into their body, you'd think there would be some sort of due diligence before products are sent out. Should have at least 2 years before expiration on test products.

Last edited:
That looks bad man. I would definitely bin that shit. I'd never injection that gooey shit into my body. I was going to do a test order, good I haven't done it yet.

Thanks for posting brother, and sorry for your loss.

Good afternoon. We apologize for what happened. I think the employee mistakenly put the old decommissioned, but not yet disposed of, testosterone cypionate.
We will replace it immediately and also add a bonus for the inconvenience.
Please do not think that this is common practice. We always take these things seriously and will replace them.
Please send us your order number and we will reship your test cyp today.

Regards.

Fuck I just placed a $600+ order because I saw some great stuff previously.

That looks horrid. If this is what I receive in the mail will be very very very very sad.

Stuff looks really bad and expiration date is a slap in the face. When people are injecting your products into their body, you'd think there would be some sort of due diligence before products are sent out. Should have at least 2 years before expiration on test products.

All of our products have a exp date of 2 years from the production date. By the time they hit the shelves for shipment, it's already a little less. It could be longer, but the manufacturer specifies less on purpose to avoid any possibility of the product spoiling earlier.
In this case, crystallization is just talking about the performance of the product :)
Anyway we are talking about an old batch, which has been written off but not yet disposed of, and which was mistakenly placed in the order. We always correct such errors :)

That looks bad man. I would definitely bin that shit. I'd never injection that gooey shit into my body. I was going to do a test order, good I haven't done it yet.

Thanks for posting brother, and sorry for your loss.

I can assure you - this is not a loss, but a win :) except missing time though

All of our products have a exp date of 2 years from the production date. By the time they hit the shelves for shipment, it's already a little less. It could be longer, but the manufacturer specifies less on purpose to avoid any possibility of the product spoiling earlier.
In this case, crystallization is just talking about the performance of the product :)
Anyway we are talking about an old batch, which has been written off but not yet disposed of, and which was mistakenly placed in the order. We always correct such errors :)

What win are you talking about man? Pls stop the word game. This is serious business here. We are putting faith in you guys and trusting that you're being extremely careful and cautious about the products you're selling us to put in our bodies. This is health, not monkey business. One employee made this mistake and that employee made that mistake.. and so on and then a disaster happens and one guy gets fucked and all everyone says oooooppps, sorry that was a mistake.

Good afternoon. We apologize for what happened. I think the employee mistakenly put the old decommissioned, but not yet disposed of, testosterone cypionate.
We will replace it immediately and also add a bonus for the inconvenience.
Please do not think that this is common practice. We always take these things seriously and will replace them.
Please send us your order number and we will reship your test cyp today.

Regards.
The only number the bbpower gave me is my shipping number and that is. LS 01 510 0433 FR. I really hope you follow through with what your saying because i have never been able to make contact with YOU anytime in the past with problrms.

Ya well ill believe this when i see it and i get what i payed for. You have not even pmed me or reached out to me personally and asked for information.

This is what the support person from thebbpower.com sent me as a response to this situation...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-085201.png
    Screenshot_20220414-085201.png
    279 KB · Views: 80
The only number the bbpower gave me is my shipping number and that is. LS 01 510 0433 FR. I really hope you follow through with what your saying because i have never been able to make contact with YOU anytime in the past with problrms.
Yes this is our French warehouse tracking.
You are always able to contact us with problems, just use contact details stated in the thread.

P.S. @Millard can you please remove tracking number from message..

What win are you talking about man? Pls stop the word game. This is serious business here. We are putting faith in you guys and trusting that you're being extremely careful and cautious about the products you're selling us to put in our bodies. This is health, not monkey business. One employee made this mistake and that employee made that mistake.. and so on and then a disaster happens and one guy gets fucked and all everyone says oooooppps, sorry that was a mistake.
This is not a disaster , this is just crashed Test cyp which should have been utilized , but accidentally sent to French warehouse along with stock update.
Ya well ill believe this when i see it and i get what i payed for. You have not even pmed me or reached out to me personally and asked for information.
We've been here for a long time, no use to scam...
This is what the support person from thebbpower.com sent me as a response to this situation...
I will reach and check what is up.

As far as i know everything is resolved. Dont know what exact issue was with this answer, but Expired gear = Replacement. Damaged gear = Replacement. We always worked like this and this is how we are going to proceed.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case of any issues.

Best Regards.