MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I live in sweden and we have a vendor here who sell Hilma products and based on everything i've seen and read, this brand will be my next purchase. May I ask why youre using EO?

I live in sweden and we have a vendor here who sell Hilma products and based on everything i've seen and read, this brand will be my next purchase. May I ask why youre using EO?
Im afraid im not responsible for manufacturing and cant give an answer right away :(

As far as i know everything is resolved. Dont know what exact issue was with this answer, but Expired gear = Replacement. Damaged gear = Replacement. We always worked like this and this is how we are going to proceed.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case of any issues.

Best Regards.
Yes thank you for responding and helping. They said they will cover 200 eur. Basically now they will credit what i spent
As far as i know everything is resolved. Dont know what exact issue was with this answer, but Expired gear = Replacement. Damaged gear = Replacement. We always worked like this and this is how we are going to proceed.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case of any issues.

Best Regards.
Yes they are now sending new order. And covering it and shipping.

Im following this to see if he gets the new vials.
They said there sending them all payed for. This was my 2nd order with the almost expired vials. My 1st order a month ago i spent almost 1k and everything came in great and all gear had good exp dates. Im just surprised someone sent these knowing the exp dates.

Heres some pictures...im pretty pissed about this.

It is normal for testosterone cypionate to crystallize when it gets cold. The crystals that you see is the actual testosterone. Shipping it to the US via plane (low temperatures in high altitudes) will definitely do that to cyp. Heating it will bring it back into solution. You can use a warm water bath or a blow dryer with a narrow nozzle or whatever to heat it.

It is normal for testosterone cypionate to crystallize when it gets cold. The crystals that you see is the actual testosterone. Shipping it to the US via plane (low temperatures in high altitudes) will definitely do that to cyp. Heating it will bring it back into solution. You can use a warm water bath or a blow dryer with a narrow nozzle or whatever to heat it.
Thank you for the info.

Yes. Crashed cyp is a common practice unfortunately. The problem here is with EXP date.

They said there sending them all payed for. This was my 2nd order with the almost expired vials. My 1st order a month ago i spent almost 1k and everything came in great and all gear had good exp dates. Im just surprised someone sent these knowing the exp dates.
I believe the person who packs everything - has so much job so he cant check exp date. Mistake happened before. This is bad, but sometimes happens, human factor.

H, Someone have experience with anadrol 50mg batch: 060158? Is this legit or shit? Same questione for her Dianabol 10mg (new batch)

Purchased Hilma Anavar via Steroidify.com, appears to be way more potent than expected.

30mg gave me terrible back cramps - likely my own fault due to being dehydrated and not supplementing taurine.

10mg gave me skin splitting pumps, maybe I'm just a hyper responder but this seems a lot more potent than expected. Batch Number: 060153